Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Bob Daniels: It is time for the Rage main event!!! The World Heavyweight Champion, K-Jammin, puts the belt on the line against former champion The Beard of Zeus!

Bodom: I don’t think I have to say who’s my pick here, right? My good old buddy TBOZ is getting the win here, and get what is rightfully his!!

Pierce Kingmaker: Yeah, TBOZ is good, but K-Jam has been dominant since his debut, and I think he’ll retain in the end.

Bod: You obviously don’t have a clue about Rage don’t you?

BD: Let’s keep this quiet, gentleman. There’s a factor to be considered here, guys, as Jman is the special guest referee tonight. Remember that in the last episode of Rage, Jman left TBOZ and Seraphim in their bout against Ronaldo, K-Jammin and Kayden James, and the week before he refused to tag in when his partner K-Jammin was in the God’s Complex choke, and that cost them the match against TBOZ and you, Bodom. What do you think about his attitude?

Bod: Well, he’s trying to make a name for himself, and that I like, but he’d better control that madman we have as champion, no one is safe when he’s around.

PK: He’s claiming that he’s his own man, and I think he’ll cut it down the middle.

Jason McManus: This match is set for one fall, and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship!! Introducing first, the special guest referee, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Jman!!!!

*The crowd gives Jman a huge split reaction when Jman goes down the ramp with the black and white straps T-Shirt*

BD: Here comes the referee, and the fans are clearly divided.

Bod: Thanks, Captain Obvious. It is clear that our fans are the opposite as he should be: neutral. I do not fully trust this guy.

PK: He has stayed true to is word though, not helping any of the participants in the match.

BD: That’s true, but the moment to keep with his word is now. He has a job to do, and that includes not being in favor of either K-Jammin or TBOZ.

*Jman seems indifferent to the fans reaction, he enters the ring and stands next to Jason McManus with a dead serious face*

*The fans receive The Beard of Zeus with a huge positive reaction, and the former champion and GodMoney member replies back saluting fans and smiling*

Bod: Here comes the Man! Go TBOZ, kick that bastard’s sorry ass!!
    *He stands and applauds*

BD: Would you calm down a little Bodom, please?

Bod: No, I’m not!

PK: He’s worse when Rick Flair comes out.

*Before entering the ring, TBOZ goes to the announce table, checking on Bodom’s state after the attack he suffered two weeks ago. He asks “You OK, Bods?”. “Yeah boy, go there and get him!”

PK: He looks good, but still he will not get the job done tonight.

BD: I’m siding with Bodom here, I think TBOZ will recapture the belt.

*The chorus of boos that welcome the World Heavyweight Champion are definitely deafening, it reminds of the reception Cena got at MITB last year. However, the champion does not care, as he walks down the ramp with a smirk.*

PK: Well, unlike you, I think K-Jammin retains. He’s truly unstoppable since he came to EWNCW.

Bod: But he’s been decimating other superstars without real motive, and he’s got the back of that GM we have, Cleverly.

BD: Still, he’s a force to reckon, no one can deny that.

*K-Jam also comes to the announce table and sarcastically asks Bodom: “How are you, Bodom?”. He gets a killing look from Bodom before entering the ring. He stares to Jman before reluctantly handing him the belt*

BD: Here’s Jason McManus with the official introductions!

JMcM: This is the World Heavyweight Championship match, set for one fall!!. Introducing first the challenger, from Nottingham, England, he’s The Beard of Zeeeeeeeeussssssssss!!!

*Huge pop again for TBOZ as he climbs the turnbuckle to salute the crowd*

JMcM: And his opponent, from London, England, he’s the current World Heavyweight Champion, K-Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaminnnnn!!!

*A boo storm ensues, and the champion does not seem to care. As Jason leaves, Jman presents the belt to TBOZ and to the fans. He then proceeds to check that neither competitor has a hidden weapon in their clothes. Once he’s done that, he signals for the belt calling: Ring the bell!*

BD: And this one is on the way!!!

(Cena = K-Jam/ CM Punk = TBOZ / Triple H = Jman)

*Stop at 36:32*

*Jman makes the count but realizes that K-Jammin has the foot on the ropes, so he interrupts the count. TBOZ cannot believe it. He faces Jman, demanding that the three count should have been counted. Jman explains that the foot was on the ropes. Clearly disappointed, TBOZ turns around only to eat the Head Jam*

PK: He’s got him!

BD: Will K-Jam retain?

1!

2!

2,7776689879!

NO!
    Bod: Well done, TBOZ! Hang there, fella!!!

PK: He had him! That Jman made a slow count because he’s jealous!!

BD: I think he made his job well, Pierce.

*Now it’s time for K-Jam to complain, while TBOZ goes to the ropes to catch his breath. K-Jammin is calling the ref stupid and making the same claim as Pierce. Jman grabs his ref shirt and threatens K-Jam with a disqualification. The champion leaves to faces TBOZ, he charges but TBOZ grabs the ropes and goes to the floor*

Bod: That’s a good strategy there, folks. You have to be aware of where you are in the ring and use it for your advantage.

*As both men are down, Jman initiates the count*

1!

2!

3!

*TBOZ goes under the ropes and starts punching K-Jam*

4!

5!

*TBOZ stops and tries to lift K-Jam and rolls him under the bottom rope and into the ring*

6!

7!

*TBOZ rolls in, stopping the count. He then puts K-Jammin in suplex position, ready to hit the Fisherman Suplex he calls Divine Intervention*

Bod: Divine intervention coming! Go TBOZ!

*TBOZ hits the Divine intervention and goes for the vintage cradle pin*

1!

2!

2,9999999999!! NO!

Bod: That’s outrageous!!

PK: No, that was great!!

*TBOZ can’t believe it, and faces Jman claiming it was three. However, he does not complain much, because K-Jam rolls him up*

BD: Cover for the champ!

1!

2!.....
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    NO!

*TBOZ kicks out clearly. The champ wastes no time and locks in the Sharpshooter*

PK: This is gonna make it!

Bod: No way! Come on Zeus! Hang on!

*TBOZ is in a torrent of pain. He yells and screams, trying to reach for the ropes to no avail. K-Jamming even pulls him to the center of the ring. TBOZ manages to pull himself up, trying to relief the pressure, and in an epic effort, he manages to throw K-Jammin away!

Bod: That’s the spirit, my friend! Go and get him!!

*Both men are down. However, TBOZ starts moving first and crawls towards his opponent. He finally manages to grab K-Jam and lock into the God Complex*

Bod: That’s it!! Tap out, K-Jam, tap out!!

*Despite Bodom’s desire, they are close to the ropes, so the champion manages to grab the lower rope. Jman starts the count, and when he reaches four, he forces TBOZ to release the hold. When they both confront again, the ref superkicks the challenger*

Bod: WHAT??

PK: You don’t mess with the ref!

BD: It seems that Jman is not keeping to his word.

*K-Jam is still on the ropes, catching his breath, and he starts laughing, as he has caught everything. He tries to stand up, and Jman helps him to his feet.*

BD: That seals the deal! Jman is helping his partner!

*Both men are laughing, specially the champ. He even bends over. When he gets up, he eats another superkick*

Bod: That’s the equalizer!

BD: Well, he seems to be neutral, as both champ and challenger have taken Jman’s finisher, Good match, Let’s go Eat!

*Jman looks disdainful. As both men are down, he starts the count*

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

*Both men start stirring*

6!

7!

*They have grabbed the ropes and start to get to their feet*

8!

*Almost there!*

9!
    *Both are on their feet, so Jman stops the count. K-Jam manages to give two steps forward, an occasion that TBOZ uses to charge trying to clothesline his opponent. K-Jammin manages to duck. TBOZ turns around and eats the Head Jam*

PK: That has to be it!!!

Bod: No! No! No!

BD: Cover for the champ!

1!
    2!
    3! Ding, ding ding!
    Winner: K-Jammin

*The crowd boos like mad*

PK: I told you fellas, he’s done it!

Bod: *clearly mad* NO! NO! NO! NO!

PK: YES! YES! YES!

Bod: NO!

PK: YES!

PK: YES!

BD: Would you please stop?

*Meanwhile, in the ring, Jman has received the belt, and after raising K-Jam’s hand and hands him the belt before leaving without taking a look at the champion. Meanwhile, TBOZ is laying motionless after the finish. K-Jam is celebrating and the crowd boos like mad. The champion leaves the ring and goes to face Bodom. Bodom stands, and there is an intense staredown. K-Jam rises the belt, laughs and leaves. TBOZ is left in the ring lamenting for the loss*

Blog Entries
    Nick Newman: Now before the highly anticipated Gates of Hell takes place we need to dig the coffins in which both teams but first here is some of disturbing footage from their time spent in the coffins:

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    -Footage from Slayde's coffin camera is displayed-

*Camera static*

Slayde: So dry...-takes in oxygen from his provided tank-...must not let this get the better of me. Tonight, we end this, one way or another...-coughs heavily-

*Camera static*
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    From Grind's camera:

*Static. Barely an image and we hear growling, roaring, scratching and punhcing. Back to static*

From Carlin's camera:

*Static. Carlin's face is contracted in a rictus of pain.

Carlin: Time for blood. Revenge. Burn and tear. And the win. And a big fucking blue whale for dinner afterwards!

Static again*
    From the camera of Grind:

*Static. When image turns on, a black shadow comes and we are back to static*

From the camera of Carlin:

*Static. Carlin: The urge to go out increasing. Inconnected thoughts. Only rage. Only get out and wrestle, maim, burn, tear. Static.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Footage from Abel's coffin is shown. He is shown to be rather calm. Faint sounds are heard as it appears that he is talking to himself*

Abel: I am fine.. The Children will protect me, they will keep me sane... *Laughs* The Children, they are all I need.. No!! No!! You can't leave! I need you! Please Children, you are my sanity!

*Abel claws furiously at the coffin*

You can't leave! Come back! I do this for you! Why would you leave me!? How could this be for my own good!? Children you will answer me! I do this for you! I lose my sanity to please you! Children!? Children!?

*Abel is still clawing at his coffin, but it looks as though his fingers are bloody. With a sudden realization he is alone, Abel drops his hands back to the coffin*

Nooooooooooooooooo!! Let me out!!! I need to see The Children!!! Noooooo!!
    *Slayde's camera shows him twisting and holding on to his ribcage*

Slayde: Fuck!!! I feel like my insides are gonna burst!!!

-kicks the coffin repeatedly-

Slayde: I have to hold on, the hunger for those belts is greater than anything right now. The Madness is soon going manifest itself in ways never seen before.

-Slayde hears whispers but no one is in the coffin but him-

Slayde: I hear The Children...Abel...I hope you are faring well, my brother

-Groans as he holds his stomach-

*Camera cuts off*
    No signal from Grind's camera.

From Carlin's:

*Static. We then see Carlin with his fingers clawing his own face, like his own nails are clawing in his own flesh. He then proceeds to punch the lid.*

Carlin: When the hell is the moment!? When the hell is the moment!? When the danmed hell is the freaking momeeeeeeeeeent!!!!!!!

*Static*
    *Camera footage of Slayde*

Slayde: Soon. -laughs maniacally-

-Slayde stares directly into his camera, his eyes are dilated before shrinking down in a flash-

Slayde: Can you see? See the end??? I DO!!!!

-Slayde punches the camera repeatedly till his fists are bleeding-

Slayde: LET ME OUT!!!

*Camera fades out as Slayde blares out a deafening scream*
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Hours have passed, but for Abel it feels like an eternity, it seems he has lost what sanity he had left as he is seen banging his head against the coffin. Blood has started to spill from a wound on his head, yet he continues. Cameras can barely make out the mangled mess that are his fingers, as he attempts to claw at his stomach. Abel can be heard crying out in agony, pleading for The Children to help, but no one comes... He is all alone..*
    From the camera of Carlin:

*Static. Then we see Carlin's forehead is a mess, and he as really clawed his face with his nails. He keeps hammering on the lid*

Carlin: it is time!!! let me out!!!

*Static*

No signal from Grind's... but if Carlin is on that state, go figure it out.
    *Final camera footage through a cracked camera lens show Slayde simply calm*

Slayde: I know, what must be done. The Children....the madness it will all end. The demon from within will be unleashed.

-Somehow the lens restores its clarity and this is seen-

*Camera fades to black*

Blog Entries
    Lily Morgan: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your highly anticipated Gates of Hell Match. This match can only be won by pinfall submission and by a daring means of being burned by escaping over the cage. Now being released from their coffins at this time, the challengers they are the team of Abel and Orion Slayde........The Shadows of Madness!!!!!!

*The Shadows of Madness walk to the ring disoriented, showing the scars and blood of their attempt to overcome the dementia suffered inside the coffin with a deranged look in their twitching eyes and screaming for food and water but they are told to simply enter the ring and get ready for action.*

Nick Newman: The horrors these men are going through right now is nothing compared to what awaits them in The Gates of Hell.

Terry Murdock: The Gates of Hell is a match unlike any I've ever seen before. This match will able make or break once of these teams tonight. That's why The Shadows of Madness will go for it all in order to become the EWNCW Blacklist Champions tonight.

Lily Morgan: And their opponents, now being releases from their coffins they current reigning and defending EWNCW Blacklist Champions!!! Grind Bastard and William Carlin.....The Jesting Madness!!!

*The Jesting Madness come to the ring with a tormented look on their faces filled with agony and angst as well the bruises and signs scarring and digging into their skin for not having been provided without food nor water as they are guided to the ring to begin the match. *

Terry Murdock: The champions look like hell and they are going through it to retain the gold here tonight.

Nick Newman: Believe me, they can and they will. The Jesting Madness is the best tag team in the world right now, there is no way they are going to lose tonight.

*Referee David Johnson commands for the cage be lowered, the cage is now locked and just as swiftly the top of the cage is lit on the fire igniting the crowd's excitement to see human flesh burn. The ref calls for the bell and both teams look dazed and deranged from the ringing in their ears but ready for the intense action to come.*

Nick Newman: This is it, let the Madness begin. The Gates of Hell is officially underway.

*William Carlin starts things off with a big forearm shot to side of Slayde's face while Abel kick Grind in the gut, sets him up and nail a sick powerbomb on the lower left corner turnbuckle. Grind id down and out for now and as Slayde begins to come back trading fists left and right with Carlin it's Abel who joins in and strike Carlin with a devastating clothesline to the back of Carlin's skull. Slayde covers Carlin as the ref covers.....1..........2.....but Carlin kicks out.*

Terry Murdock: This match has gone off with a violent start, gotta love that.

*William Carlin rolls out of the ring and Abel chases after as Slayde picks up Grind and slings him over the top rope in to the outside floor and follows soon after him and the metal walls are glowing red and the heat radiating off them is enough the fans at ringside sweat and say: Damn, that's hot. Abel in now in control of Carlin and grabs him by the neck, lifting and pressing his bare back against th cage and Carlin cry of pain sends chills down everyone's spine.*

Terry Murdock: What a cruel and vicious act.

Nick Newman: Did you not expect to use the wall to their advantage, they'd be stupid not to.

*Orion Slayde sees Abel's actions and grins but in doing so allows Grind to recover and strike a low blow on Slayde that forces to kneel down and Grind stands up and now presses Slayde face right into scorching walls of this demonic structure and Slayde's right side is now being sizzled as he screams out in horror and the crowd can almost bear not look but do so. Abel looks over to see his partner screaming and Carlin now gouges Abel's eyes forcing Abel to let him go but the damage to his back is enough to fall to the floor and wince in great pain. *

Nick Newman: The Jesting Madness is making a comeback, fuck yeah!!!

*Grind Bastard now releases his hold on Slayde's face and as Slayde falls rolling over in pain, Grind joins Carlin and soon together are to take the beast of a man that is Abel by nailing The Beheading as Abel is struck with a simultaneous Enzuigiri by Grind and Superkick from Carlin on the outside floor and the crowd is going nuts.*

Terry Murdock: Abel is pretty much out of this, how will The Shadows of Madness recover?

*Grind Bastard now signals towards Carlin to grab Slayde off the canvas but Slayde is now somewhat recovered and kicks Carlin in the gut and plants him down to the floor with The Dark Veil (Double Underhook Piledriver) and the crowd is in awe as it to how Slayde is still even in this. *

Terry Murdock: Carlin must knocked out, Slayde planted him down to concrete floor with such force that Carlin might have some serious neck injuries after tonight.

Nick Newman: Indeed, don't you just love when 2 psychotic teams just wanna beat the crap out one another? I sure do and that's what where seeing right now.

*Abel is forced into to the ring by Grind who waits for Abel to stand and somehow manage to completely dominate the giant by effectively locking his arms, lifting him and planting him down in the ring with The Skullkrusher (Package Piledriver) and goes for the cover........1.............2........Slayde comes in to break the cover. Slayde waste no time of hos own and manges to lift a dazed Grind Bastard and connect with Shroud of Darkness (Head and arm suplex flipped and dropped into a side slam backbreaker) and quickly tells the referee to make the count.......one............two.......thre- Grind somehow kicks out. The crowd is on their feet for both teams and the action being put in display.*

Nick Newman: Both had the match won right there and yet both teams stand, this truly is a match for the ages.

*Abel is seen standing slowly by Slayde, who soon to go check on his partner and ask if he is okay but Abel simply replies: "Yes, The Children must be content at all cost." and Slayde nods knowing what he means so he goes to pick up Grind and now Abel grabs Grind in position for the Abelslam and holds him in place as Slayde jumps and completes The Nightmare in the Shadows (Abel Slam to World of Shadows) but they don't go for the cover and Slayde only tells Abel: "Do it"*

Nick Newman: What the hell is gonna happen? I have a bad feeling about this.

Terry Murdock: This could be very good or very bad for both champions and challengers. Don't you dare tune away from this exciting action.

*Abel is now outside of the ring and look at the steel cage wall in front of him and though it does burns his hand he is seen trying actually pull the steel cage wall of its sockets and in one final burst as he yells out: For The Children!!!!! he literally has ripped the steel cage wall of it's hinges and now has his signature mad look in his eye but Carlin comes in out of nowhere and shoulder tackles the back of Abel's right knee and Abel has to succumb to the reality of the moment when the weight of the cage is too much for him to handle and thus the steel cage wall falls on top of this mammoth of a man burning his flesh. The crowd is livid chanting: "Holy Shit" like there is no tomorrow.*

Terry Murdock: Oh my Abel is down and I don't think he's going to be a part of this match. The Steel cage which he himself ripped off with his immeasurable power has fallen on top of him. What will Slayde do now?

*Slayde screams: "Abel!!!!!!" and quickly exits the ring and is seen trying to lift the cage of his partner but the wall is too hot to grab so he calls out to the back to send some medics out to help his fallen partner and referee David Johnson does not know what do. His ruling could be to declare this a no contest or give The Jesting Madness the win by default since Slayde is effectively without a partner but Slayde answers the question for him as he enters the ring upon the medics arrival towards his partner's aid and tells the referee he will go it alone if he has to but this match cannot end this way.*

Nick Newman: Slayde is either stupid or brave, we'll see in just a few moments.

*The crowd applauds Slayde courage and chant: "Let him fight" repeatedly and the ref abides this as he makes Slayde is sure with his decision and so the match continues. *

Nick Newman: This is it folks, one man vs two. The best tag teams in the world fight for the best tag team gold, who will win this unholy match known at The Gates of Hell?

Terry Murdock: We are about to find out.

Blog Entries
    *Slayde begins his assault on Grind Bastard and looks to have him ready for World of Shadows (Elevated Backstabber where the knees actually strike the back of the neck) but Carlin interrupts Slayde mid move with a big boot that leaves Slayde very dazed and Carlin signals Carlin to end this as he head to the top rope and Grind lifts Slayde on his shoulders but when Carlin go to clothesline him from the top turnbuckle, Slayde is able to duck and force Carlin to miss before rolling up Grind.......1............2..........No!!! Grind kicks out. Carlin reaches his feet mad about having missed his move so he picks up Slayde and grabs him by the waist looking to connect The Chaos Theory Suplex but Slayde rolls through and leaves Carlin wide open to receive a sick Superkick that make everyone go: Ooohhhh!!! and covers Carlin............1.............2.........No!!! again Carlin kicks and Slayde has to wonder what else can he do to win.*

Nick Newman: This has been a sight to see Slayde take on The Jesting Madness alone and almost but but the champs are sure to finish things very soon. I know it.

*Grind is up and Slayde sees a chance to connect The Dark Veil but it's his mistake as Grind too sees an opening towards Slayde injured leg and makes the most of it by attacking it with a kick that forces Slayde to kneel be kicked in the head by Grind Bastard who grabs a fallen Slayde and goes up top, locking in Slayde arms, lifting him and nailing the Ultrakrusher (Package Piledriver from the top rope!!!) and covers.......1.......2.......but somehow Slayde kicks out and the crowd is speechless for a few seconds for bursting out cheering at what they have just witnessed.*

Terry Murdock: How is Slayde still doing this? He has to know he doesn't much left in him and so do the champions.

*Grind is in awe but knows hat must be done as he secures Slayde in the Sharpshooter before soon Carlin joins in and lock in the Cattle Mutilation to complete The World Demise and give Slayde no choice but to tap and give the champions the victory here tonight.*

Lily Morgan: Here are your winners of this match and still your EWNCW Blacklist Champions......The Jesting Madness!!!!!!!

*EMT's are still trying to lift the cage off Abel on the outside as The Jesting Madness are handed the gold and in a show of good faith lift Slayde to his feet and ask him if he wants help to get the wall off Abel to which he agrees and finally the cage wall is taken off Abel whose skin is charred and forever scarred from tonight. Slayde helps Abel to his feet and soon both teams can only stand in front of each other and smile a bit knowing they literally just through Hell for the gold.*

*Slayde extends his hand to Carlin as Abel does the same Grind but neither man want to shake hands and instead embrace their rivals in knowing that this feud is over at least for the time being and the crowd cannot help but be emotional as well as they cry, take pictures, chant: "Match of the Year" once more before The Shadows of Madness slowly but surely head to the back leaving The Jesting Madness to celebrate in the ring.*

Nick Newman: I knew they would retain but this act of respect from both champions and challengers after such a rivalry only shows tha- wait, what the?

*God's Grace soon rush to the ring with Azrael wielding a steel chair and HolyJose carrying a contract in his and proceed to attack The Jesting Madness as Azrael strike Carlin's head so hard it busts him wide open and blood is pouring out one half of the EWNCW Blacklist Champions before delivering a clubbing blow to Grind and HolyJose has a mic in hand. *

HolyJose: Carlin, Grind. I mean really did you expect us to NOT be here tonight to witness such a brutal and intense match I mean look at you two burned and bruised. And you two certainly look beaten for just retaining your titles. You two certainly look ripe for the picking.

*HolyJose steps on Carlin's burnt back and Carlin let's out an agonizing scream*

HolyJose: Ah yeah that's what I love to hear. That pain you feel yeah I can taste that gold already. Whoa whoa whoa why is the referee running down here? I told everyone when we cash in these contracts it would be on our terms and you two would be at 100% but it looks to me as if both of you aren't. No Azrael and I are above this. No see we want you two at 100% ready to battle hence why this contract isn't for tonight but instead it's for next month at No Guts, No Glory. Just to make sure you two don't chicken out let's sign this in blood. Your blood to be exact!

*HolyJose rubs the contract in Carlin's face as the blood smears it*

HolyJose: There you have it the Brutality main event has been decided. God's Grace vs Jesting Madness at No Guts, No Glory. You might need some Aloe Vera for those burns by the way.

*Azrael and HolyJose pick up the EWNCW Blacklists Championships and pose with them on top of the turnbuckles as the crowd gives a mixed reaction.*

Terry Murdock: What have we just seen. God's Grace vs. The Jesting Madness for the EWNCW Blacklist Championships at our next EWNCW PPV? My god, that will a match you do not want to miss.

Blog Entries
    JMcM: Ladies and gentleman, this is your main event of the evening, and it is for the EWNCW Championship!

JMcM: Introducing first, the challenger, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tommy Thunder!

BD: Here we go, it’s EWNCW Title match time, and my god has this feud been brewing. Ever since Thunder helped Krysys win the title two months ago, we have seen Krysys go through a dramatic change, of which he blames Thunder!

PK: He has every right to! The egotistical S.O.B decided upon himself to gift Krysys the title, when Thunder could have won it himself, and all Krysys could do was doubt himself!

Bod: But remember, Krysys picked up the W at Pain for Treasure against Tommy, and that doesn’t count for nothing. Thunder, as we know, is a top competitor in this company, and could easily walk out with the championship tonight.

JMcM: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, he is the reigning, defending EWNCW Champion, “King Zero” Krystian Krysys!

Bod: However, this is Krysys’ time to really put a marker down. Yeah, it’s a decent title reign to beat Thunder once, but to beat him again? This could be astronomical!

BD: I don’t know about Krysys’ chances though, Thunder has really been impressive, whilst Krysys has tried to avoid as much fighting as possible, so he could either come in here fresh or out of shape.

PK: Bob, Krysys has snapped. He hates Thunder, he hates the fact that he put so much pressure on him, he hates the preferential treatment he gets, and he hates the fact that Thunder wants his title. Tonight, Krysys will end him, end his hopes, and show himself to be a true champion.

BD: Okay, you’ve been waiting for this, Tommy Thunder vs Krystian Krysys, here we go!

(Thunder = Eddie / Krysys = Angle)

(Stop at 19:45)

BD: Thunder on top, can he beat Krysys?

*Thunder lifts Krysys off the floor, hitting him with a few more punches, before attempting a huracarana, which Krysys moves away from, stands away from him and hits the Zero Driver!*

PK: Oh there we go!

Bod: That’s his big move, pin Krysys pin!

1!

2!

NO!!!

PK: Oh my god!

BD: That was one hell of a close call, Krysys can’t believe it!

*Krysys is absolutely verbally assaulting the referee, convinced it was a three count and he had won, to the point where Thunder recovers. He turns Krysys around and hits a side effect, which he links expertly into his patented Anaconda Vice!*

BD: Anaconda Vice locked in!

Bod: Oh no, he’s in danger now!

PK: Don’t tap Krysys!

*Krysys is struggling towards the ropes, as he tries hitting Thunder over the head, then just manages to extend a foot to the ropes. Thunder lets go, regains his composure, whilst Krysys runs at him looking for a spear, which Thunder quickly dodges, kicks him down, SHINING WIZARD!*

PK: Oh…

BD: THERE IT IS, COVER!

1!

2!

3!!!

JMcM: Here is your winner and the NEW EWNCW Champion, Tommy Thunder!

BD: He’s done it! He’s done it! Tommy Thunder is EWNCW Champion!

PK: I can’t believe it, I thought Krysys had the three count, infact I think he was almost certain, I’m in utter shock, how can he be our champion!?

Bod: Krysys had thought he won, and that’s a dangerous place to be at any time, you have to keep going even if you think you are robbed, much like Tommy did, that’s why he’s the champion.

BD: Wow, what a pay-per view! We all hope you enjoyed it, please join us in two weeks for Rage, Inferno and Brutality, but until then, goodnight everybody!

*Tommy is seen almost in tears, holding the EWNCW Title high above his head as the screen slowly fades to black*

Blog Entries

***Exclusive Breaking News***

Dick Thompson: Good evening folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with some exclusive breaking news!!

As we've been reporting for the past couple of weeks, EWNCW management have been busy working on a major announcement that would have implications on the entire EWNCW singles rosters of both Monday night Rage and Thursday night Inferno. Well folks, the time has come, we have all the details, and here it is.

Both GM's John cleverly and Nathan Staples were told by EWNCW management approximately 2 months ago to come up with an unique new concept that would challenge the superstars both mentally and physically, while also garnering some much needed interest back in the waning EWNCW product.
    So to tell you a little more about what they've come up with, my colleague; EWNCW reporter Jonathan Sanchez is standing by with both John Cleverly and Nathan Staples to bring you the announcement!:

Jonathan Sanchez: Thanks Dick! Mr Cleverly, Mr Staples, thanks for your time. so tell us, what have you come up with for EWNCW?

Nathan Staples: Well it's very simple. There has been a lot of speculation as to what this announcement would be. I've heard speculation that we're going to war with another wrestling company. But that's not it. I've heard others suggest that we've actually bought another wrestling company, but it isn't that. Some have even suggested that we're cutting down and merging into one big brand! But that's just ridiculous. In fact, all the theories I've heard are way out of the ball park.

John Cleverly: That's right. We were told to come up with a concept. Something to draw in the fans. And we think, we hope, that we've got it with this.
    As we've been saying, it's something that has a bearing on both the Rage and Inferno singles rosters. The Brutality roster won't be affected by this.

Sanchez: Right, but what exactly have you come up with? The fans are dying to know!

Staples: The first thing I can announce is that there will be no Rage or Inferno shows between now and our next ppv; 'No guts, No Glory'. The next ppv will happen 5 weeks from this Sunday. But instead of Rage and Inferno, we're going to have 5 Supershows.

Cleverly: But these won't just be your average Supershows. Oh no, we've branded this series of Supershows; 'EWNCW: War Games'.

Sanchez: 'War Games'? And what is 'War Games' pray tell?!

Staples: Well I'm glad you asked Sanchez. You see what we've done, is we've jumbled up the entire main EWNCW singles roster, and we've divided the talent into 3 classes, or divisions; Ignition division, mid card division, and main event division.

Cleverly: Each division will compete with each other in a league fashion over the 5 weeks. At the end of the 5th War Games supershow, we will have a winner to each division. The winner of each division will get to choose which title he wishes to challenge for in the following manner; the winner of the Ignition division will get to chose to challenge for the Rage Ignition championship, or the Inferno Ignition Championship. The winner of the mid card divisin will et to choose between the International Championship or the Evolution championship. And the winner of the main event division will get to choose between challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship or the EWNCW championship.

Staples: A runner up will also be determined via a play off between the second and third placed superstar in each division. They will get to challenge for the title that wasn't picked by the winner of their division. And all these title shots will occur at 'No guts, No Glory'.

Sanchez: Wow, well that's certainly interesting and innovative!

Staples: Ah, but we're not done! You see this concept as you say is all good, but we've devised a way to make it even more interesting. You see, each week, there will be a roulette wheel at the show, and on the roulette wheel there will be a selection of 8 match stipulations. The superstars will compete against each other in War Games style matches each week determined by the spin of the wheel, as they aim to become the top superstar of their division by the time of the ppv.

Sanchez: Goodness! So a pretty intense concept!!
    What about the classes or divisions as you called them? Any indication on who's going to be in what division? And what about the stipulations? What kind of matches could we expect to see?

Cleverly: I'm sorry, but we're out of time here. We've submitted all vital information to the news team, I'm sure they'll report the necessary details. Good day Jonathan.

Sanchez: Ok, thank you for your time gentlemen. Well a huge announcement there. I hope you got all that Dick, and I hope that those additional details have made their way to you!
    Dick Thompson: Thanks Johnathan! And yes they have. I have here in front of me those details that weren't disclosed in that interview.So to recap, the Rage and Inferno roster has been combined and then split into 3 divisions for these War Games, and they'll then compete against each other in a league fashion to become the league winner in order to choose which title to fight for at No Guts, No Glory. On top of that, in keeping with the War Games name, the matches in which the superstars will compete in will all be stipulation matches!!
    I have here with me EWNCW legend Bodom *cough*who'sacrapcommentator*cough* who's going to discuss this announcement with me.

Bodom: You ok there, DICK? You seem to have a nasty cough there?

Thompson: Not at all, I'm fine, I'm a professional!! So the announcement?

Bodom: Well it's brand new unique concept that's for sure. I can't imagine how tough it's going to be going through 5 weeks of stipulation matches though. That's going to be hell on the bodies of these superstars.

Thompson: Indeed. We can actually announce to you exclusively some of the superstars that will participate in each division as I have the listings in front of me here, so here's who we know is competing thus far, and which division they will be in:

Main event class:

Krystian Krysys
    The Beard of Zeus

Mid card class:

Mark Dimension
    Seth Ferrell

Ignition class:

The Blue Flash
    Hanz Gruber
    Bam Virus
    Kyojin

Bodom: Wow Dick, you've really outdone yourself there. That's about 2.4% of the roster down. Only 97.6% left to be revealed. Great reporting right there.

Thompson: Hey, I'm only putting out there what I know, ok! Very interesting, some new names in there with the new superstar initiative that's in place. It'll be very interesting to see these talents competing against each other in this fashion.

Bodom: Well the one name that sticks out is the newcomer; Kyojin in the Ignition divsion. An unknown quantity to many perhaps, but if you've done your research you'd know that he's a rising star that's going to do great in this company.

Thompson: The rest of the guys announced there in the class you'd expect them to be in?

Bodom: Mark Dimension perhaps could feel that he should be in the main event class, but he's coming off a loss at Rise from the Ashes, but the rest I think will feel they're in the class they should be in.

Thompson: Ok, well thanks for your insight Bodom, I understand that you have to go now as you're working some EWNCW live events, so we'll see you next week on the first EWNCW War Games Supershow!

Now I hear you all asking folks how the league system for each division will work. Well, never fear, because I have that information in front of me here!
    It's actually very simple. If a superstar wins a match, he receives 3 points. A draw, and all participants receive 1 point, and a loss gets you absolutely nothing. Since a draw cannot be achieved in stipulation matches (due to there being no rules in may of them), a time limit of 20 minutes has been put on every match, making it so that the only way you are able to get a draw is through the time limit exceeding.

And to confirm, the league leader at the end of the War Games gets to choose which title he goes for. Then a runner up is decided via a play off between the second and third placed superstar and the winner of that match gets to fight for the title that wasn't chosen by their division winner.

At this point in time, we do not have any information on the stipulations that will be on the roulette wheel at the shows. All we know is that the wheel will have a set of 8 different match stipulations each weeks, and the stipulations will change completely from week to week.
    We hope to have more information on the stipulations themselves, as well as more talent reveals for the classes as we get closer to the first War Games supershow!

This is exciting news indeed folks!! The first supershow is scheduled to happen a week tonight, and a series of 5 War Games supershows will lead us all the way to 'No Guts, No Glory'!!
    Stay tuned for the latest on this huge announcement folks!

Blog Entries
    Filler one.

Blog Entries
    Another filler.

Blog Entries
    And a final one.
    Transferring stuff now.