Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    *Krysys leans down to pick up the fallen champion, yelling at him, damn near spitting in his face. Tommy seems to be standing on spaghetti legs, as Krysys brings him to his feet. He pulls Tommy into a headlock, and looks around the ring for the nearest table. Determined to win the EWNCW Championship from his longtime rival, Krysys begins to drag the man across the ring, towards a table set up on the outside. King Strem is laying out there, using the table to pick himself up and catch his breath. Krysys hits Tommy with a big knee to the gut, before reaching behind his legs and lifting him into the air. He’s going to try and dump Tommy right over the ropes and into the table! As he positions Tommy over the ropes and above the table, King Strem suddenly starts pushing Tommy up! He’s stopping Krysys from taking Tommy Thunder out! King Strem has scaled the table and began the over the top rope push! Krysys has a shocked look in his eyes! He two can be hear audibly screaming at one another. King Strem eventually gets the upper hand, however, and Tommy and Krysys are sent tumbling back into the ring! Tommy rolls off to the side, and Krysys tries to bring himself to his feet before King Strem can make it back into the ring. As Krysys turns around, King Strem leaps off the top rope and hits him with a body splash! But wait! Krysys rolls through with it, holding Strem horizontally as he stands up.*

Dick
    : Wow! Look at that power! King Zero is really going all out here!

Daniels: Indeed he is! Could he, in fact, go after the International Title?! He seems to be in the dominant position right now!

*Krysys tosses King Strem across his left shoulder, and drives him to the turnbuckle back first. King is then placed in the tree of woe position, following the turnbuckle shot. Tommy Thunder is on the other side of the ring, bringing himself to his feet via the other turnbuckle. Krysy grabs him from the back, and hit’s an Orton Backbreaker, chopping Tommy down to size. He drags the EWNCW champion across the ring, and whips him across into the corner. He reaches down, and grabs Strem’s hands, and wraps them around the waist of Tommy Thunder. He looks up at Tommy and slaps him hard across the face, after grabbing his chin. Krysys backs up, and the crowd loudly boos him! He gets in position for the One Last Breath, his patented spear. The crowd is off their feet, booing feverishly! Krysys rushes forward! Aiming to hit the One Last Breath. As if working in unison, King and Tommy use their core strength to lift, causing Krysys to shoot beneath them and crash shoulder first into the steel ring post! The crowd is in awe at the pair working together! They cannot believe it! King releases Tommy and they both slide down the backs of Krysys to the mat. Krysys is visibly in pain! He slumps over in the corner, as Tommy rolls out of the ring. He attempts to catch his breath, while King Strem does the same thing in the ring! All three men are visibly hurt! This is definitely a main event caliber match! All three men are putting it all on the line!

Tommy Thunder attempts to climb back in the ring, but a dropkick from King Strem sends him back out to the barricade! King quickly exits the ring, and stomps on the EWNCW Champion! King Strem wants to be a dual champion! He wants to beat Tommy, and Krysys and prove he is the top bad guy in EWNCW Inferno! As Tommy is seemingly down, King Strem looks around the ring and sees a table. He grabs it, and flings it at Tommy Thunder, who, at the last second, moves out of the way! The table hit’s the barricade hard, and cracks, but doesn’t break fully. King Strem rushes at Tommy, but as King gets close - Tommy grabs him and hit’s a brutal looking Spinebuster on the barricade! King Strem screams out in pain as he slumps down against the barrier. Tommy moves back towards the ring, and climbs in, but is met by Krysys who has one arm dangling. Krysys wails on Tommy, but Tommy stops it by shoving Krysys shoulder first into the turnbuckle, but hitting a follow up Enzuigiri. Krysys is down, the EWNCW Champion is standing tall! But the match isn’t over, oh no! He needs to put one of his opponents through a table! He searches around the ring and finds out, prompting him to go out and grab it. He doesn’t see King Strem getting up.*

Kingmaker: Wow, these men are going all out with this match! There is no love lost between either of these three men. Can you imagine what it would have been like if Istvan Gretzky were involved?

Dick: The Polish Grappler could have either extended this match or ended it very quickly! A fourth man is always a wild card, and could change the very ebb and flow of a match of this proportion!

Daniels: Dick is right, King. Who knows how this match would be going if Istvan were still in it.

*Tommy Thunder goes to grab the table on the outside of the ring, as he is fiddling with it, and sliding it in the ring, a bit clothesline knocks him down to the mat! King Strem has regained himself and is now getting back in the ring! He is determined to end this match! My God! King gets in the ring, holding his ribs, but looking on at a wounded King Zero! The Battle of the Kings! King Strem immediately goes on the attack to keep Krysys down, but Krysys attempts to fight back! King overpowers him, and beats him down! He quickly escapes the ring and grabs the cracked table he threw at Tommy and brings it in the ring, setting it back up against one of the turnbuckles. He starts stomping Krystian Krysys, He pulls Krysys’ head between his legs and shouts at the crowd “ALL HAIL THE KING!” He picks Krysys up in a power bomb position, clearly setting up for Thy Kingdom Come, King’s finishing maneuver. He sets himself right before the table, unaware of the EWNCW Champion behind him. As King Strem screams, a big roundhouse hits him right in the head, knocking him damn near cold. Krysys drops to the ground, and Strem timbers out of the ring, falling between the top rope and the second. The crowd is hyped up, as Tommy poses towards the crowd. Krysys, loopy, leans back against the table - too tired to move. Tommy looks at him, and reushes forward - driving a knee right in the face of Krysys - sending his head through the already heavily damaged table! The bell rings as Tommy brings himself up, holding on to the ropes!”

Dick: OH. MY. GOD. TOMMY THUNDER JUST WON THE MATCH! HE RETAINS THE EWNCW CHAMPIONSHIP!

Daniels: What a match! What a damn match! Tommy Thunder just got retribution for damn near a whole month of torment! But a damn shining wizard through a damn table was picture perfect!

Kingmaker: …

Daniels: Kingmaker is silent! Speechless! That’s how you know a match is good, how an ending is the impact!

Dick: Indeed it is, Kingmaker is speechless at this point, and the crowd is shouting their support for the EWNCW Champion!

*Tommy Thunder celebrates in the ring with his title, as officials check on the state of Krysys, who is unresponsive at this point. King Strem is holding his title close to his chest and crawling up the ramp, attempting to get away. Tommy leans over the officials and smacks his hand against the title, shouting at Krysys, “ONE MONTH! ONE MONTH, AND NOW YOU ARE OUT OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD, YOU SORRY PIECE OF SHIT!” The officials push him back, and he begins to exit the ring. He slaps hands with the people in the crowd on his way out, as a replay of some of the biggest action in the match; including, Tommy ripping a table from beneath King Strem and Krysys, as King threatened the Thy Kingdom Come, and a spot where a diving elbow through a table was thwarted by slinging the table to the right.*
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries

Lily Morgan: The following contest is your Brutality Main Event of the evening and it is set for one fall and it is for the EWNCW Blacklist Championships, introducing first the challengers the team of Sean and Criz Dimension, they The New Assault Program!!!

*The Dimensions head to the ring, a look of proving to the world that they are the best team in the world firmly in their eyes as they await God's Grace.*

Newman: they are the best. They just the need to show the world they are.

Murdock: That they do, God's Grace may very well lose tonight. The Dimensions are looking to gain the respect they feel they deserve by winning the gold tonight.

Lily Morgan: and their opponents they are The current reigning and defending EWNCW Blacklist Champions, HolyJose and Azrael...God's Grace.

*God's Grace appear on stage, titles raised in the air as they head to and enter the ring before they give them to the ref, who presents to the challengers and once more to the champions. He raises them himself and the title match is official.*

Newman: That's what this is all about. The Blacklist Championships. The creme de la creme of tag team championships. Sean and Criz will be taking those with them tonight.

Murdock: Let's see if they can. This match starts now.

God's Grace (Los Guerreros; Azrael (Eddie) and HolyJose (Chavo)) vs New Assault Program (World's Greatest Tag Team; Sean (Haas) and Criz (Benjamin))

Start at 0:25 - Stop at 9:10

*Azrael (Eddie) tosses Sean (Haas) head first into ring post. Azrael follows it immediately with The Gates of Hell (Tigerbomb) and covers.........1........2..........- Sean somehow kicks out and Azrael cannot believe it. He is a bit exhausted as is Sean. Azrael is first to his feet, Sean follows shortly after and as Azrael tries to go for a clothesline, Sean sees it coming and ducks under grabbing Azrael along the way and hits a neckbreaker before going for the cover.....1.....-Azrael powers out at one.*

Newman: Come on, Sean. Don't let up.

*Sean sees Criz motioning for the tag in their corner and obliges in tagging him. Immediately Criz goes for a sleeper hold on Azrael. Criz puts great pressure on the hold. Azrael fights it but after a while he begins to fade and fades fast. Criz wraps his legs around Azrael midsection to really make the hold be as tight as can be as the ref raises Azrael's arm once.....does it twice......but Azrael shows signs of life and avoids the third fall.*

Murdock: Azrael is still in this.

*Criz frustrated releases the hold and Azrael is breathing hard before he is picked up by Criz. Criz gets right in Azrael's face and says, it's their time now and goes for a Criz Cutter but Azrael pushes him off into the ropes and connects a big Spinebuster. Both men are now down. Azrael struggling to reach his corner where HolyJose is reaching out to make the tag. HolyJose gets the tag and leaps into the ring with great fire and delivers a picture perfect missile dropkick to Criz, this forces him to stumble into his corner where Sean tags himself in and enters the ring with great intensity.*

Murdock: Here we go. This should be a good clash.

Newman: Sean will win it of course.

*Sean comes immediately connecting with a kick to the sternum of HolyJose. Sean picks up HolyJose as if he were to take him down in wrestling fashion but instead perches him up on the top rope before grabbing his throat and connecting the Gamma Ray Blast Slam (Top Rope Chokeslam). Sean covers......1...........2...........-Azrael breaks up the pin. Criz now enters the ring himself and after catches Azrael completely off guard, grabbing his head as he leaps and plants him down with The Defaced (X-factor) before kicking him out of the ring. Sean and Criz look toward one another and nod knowing they gotta go for the kill right here and now.*

Newman: Finish them!!!

*Criz is now possession of HolyJose's legs and looks at Sean, who runs towards the ropes and they connect The Assaulted 1 (Criz slingshots HolyJose into Sean for a Clothesline from Hell). HolyJose receives the hellacious impact and his eyes have a glazed look on them before Sean, tells Criz to ensure Azrael won't interfere as he covers.....1..................2................- HolyJose amazingly kicks out and the crowd, the ref and both Sean and Criz are flabbergasted at this. They believed they had the match right then and there. Sean argues with the ref.*

Murdock: They better get their head in the match. They're close to winning but God's Grace can still will themselves back into this.

*HolyJose jerks about as he tries to stand but Sean shows his ruthlessness by hammering HolyJose with kicks to the ribcage before motioning to Criz who stomping the hell out of Azrael on the outside to come into the ring and help finish off HolyJose. Criz enters the ring and the two now go for The Mission Completed (3D; Flapjack/Cutter combination) but off the rebound HolyJose is able to mount a comeback and kicks Sean in the side of the head with a huge roundhouse kick, this causes Sean to turn and have his back towards HolyJose who quickly connects The Final Judgment (Rolling Cutter) failing to notice a stalking Criz who upon HolyJose reaching his feet delivers The Criz Cutter (Ace Cutter) and lays Sean on top of HolyJose and covers.....1........2.................3!!!*

Lily Morgan: Here are your winners and NEW!!!!......EWNCW Blacklist Champions,....The New Assault Program!!!

Murdock: What a match and what a win for the New Assault Program!! They've disslodged God's Grace!!

Newman: I don't know how they did it!! Amazing!! Unbelievable even!!

Murdock: Indeed Nick. And what an amazing way to sign off Brutality. We've had a great run, but this is the end of the road, and the beginning of a new one!
    From us here in Dallas Texas, and from Brutality, goodbye EWNCW fans!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Wichita Business Journal

Interviewer Harold Goosemaur: Hello Ewncw Superstar and welcome the former international champion and current Evolution champion "THE ONLY","G.O.D." , EWNCW ORIGINAL...MARK DIMENSION!!

MD: Thank you for the introduction

HG: You Deserve it , you have been a main stay in Ewncw from the very beginning and your accomplishments are very well known. to be the only man to go undefeated for almost a full year,its something that definately is marked in history.

MD: Well you know it took drive,true hard work,and love for what i do for me to be blessed and here today Harold Goosemaur.
    Harold Goosemaur, what a horrible name.

HG: *Avoids addressing the last part* So Mark, with Threat of The Net Finally here we now know that Tboz is your opponent for the Evolution championship, Do you think you can win?

MD: Your trying to piss me off arent you. how are you going to ask if you think im going to win. Goose ,i know i will win. dont you know about the pain and punishment i bring every single time i step into the squared circle and the bell rings.
    well... do you?

HG: i................

MD: YOU...
    Harold im going to give you an opportunity to steer this interview towards the right direction.

HG: Mark Dimension i apologize for my outlandish remarks, ...sorry... Mark what is the differencve between you and TBOZ? *covers up with mic pointing up*

MD: Let me Tell you the Difference between us , this man is a marketing genius. he knows how to make himself look good and he sounds even better backstage with his lips attached to the brass in the back Asses. I cant do that, i have to do what i want ,whenever i want.

That makes me different from him and everybody else.Tboz has had his time in the spotlight, he has been to the top but never conquered it. a weak champion at best is all we remember, oh yeah and that stupid beard too.

But MD, well Md has conquered in every way possible. ive beaten up everybody that has been put in front of me and not one person can say that they didnt feel my power.

HG: True Power!

MD: want to feel the power?
    HG: * md gives him an open hand slap then has the mic taken from him*

MD:All Tboz is Great at, is Tag Team wrestling just like the Matt Elder's and Grind Bastard's of todays wrestling. meanwhile i carry the load and destruct the expendables in a form of distraction because "THEY" know i can take over the company if i wanted to. its a cycle that happens but all of that will stop soon enough.

When i Bury Tboz, Trust me ..... there wont be anyone willing to dare to dig him back up.
    @TOTN R.I.P. TBOZ

HG: Where do you see yourself in the next year?

i see myself being the Evolution Champion, the International champion, the World Heavyweight Champion and the EWNCW Champion at the same damn time. its possible for me to do it,if im given the opportunity to become a #1 Contender for all those titles. But that is what they are scared to do. they are scared of me ruling All of Wrestling.

HG: *has huge swelling now on his face from the slap* with a distorted voice says*

Mark ,i have to go see a medical doctor ...i cant feel my face.. Good Luck in your Match vs TheBeardOfZeus

MD: There you GO again , i try to be humble with you this whole time, and now you want to wish me luck. *slaps him again.*

Footage of the slap has made it on the popular video site: Youtube.

Skip to :30 and :37
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

The KSNW sports theme hits and Leon Leibl is sitting behind a desk in front of a huge monitor filled with recent EWNCW clips.

Leible: Ladies and gentleman we have a treat for you tonight on KSNW Sports Talk, recently EWNCW has picked up our calls about getting us interviewing some of their talent down here in Wichita, Kansas and boy did they deliver because we have none other than the EWNCW's Japanese Warrior, Mike Hawk here with us tonight. Now despite being one of the most hard hitting guys in the ring, Hawk is also one of the most acrobatic and agile men in wrestling today. Earlier today, Mike did an impromptu appearance at a juvenile correction facility and even donated the kimono he wore when he won the EWN Grand Prix 2 to be auctioned off to benefit the facility, which we will hear about later. So here he is, the man who in a few days will meet Lansdale at Threat of the Net, Mike Hawk!

Hawk's theme hits and he comes out in a nice suit with the JBW Television title and the IWA Blackout title on his shoulders. Hawk bows to Leible and takes a seat across from him.

Leible: So Hawk, first off welcome to the show, now what made you want to visit those kids and what did you say to them?

Hawk: Thanks Leible glad to be here, now in Japan I got to where I am through training and hard work, but I didn't come from a good neighborhood or a warm family. I was to take over the family business but I knew all that would do is repeat the cycle and I didn't want to stay in the rough part of town so I picked up MMA and acrobatics, both of which helped me survive the early part of my life and find a career in wrestling.

So I visited kids that have had a rough life in hopes that I could inspire them to want to do more with their lives. Its guys like Lansdale who put them there in the first place after all because think about it, most of these kids don't have much or don't know much, then someone like Lansdale comes along and offers them the world in exchange for their services, but when push comes to shove, they get abandoned first because they are disposable. That isn't what happened with me, I knew what he wanted me for when I joined and I played ball until I learned his style of wrestling. But what happened to Bill Richardson, Rob Rage, and Billy McCoy? Everyone associated with Lansdale has met disaster in way or another and those kids could follow that same road unless someone tells them otherwise.

Leible: Speaking of that, you have been so vocal over Lansdale the last few weeks and have been gunning hard for those votes. Why do you want to face Lansdale so badly?

Hawk: All three of us wanted to face him for our own reasons and while my record might indicate that I am only doing it move up, that is not the case this time. He comes back and tells everyone he has turned over a new leaf and wants a match to prove it. Do you not think it was a coincidence I was the first person announced for the poll? He wants to face me just as much as I want to face him. To him, I am nothing more but an ugly face from the past he never wants to see again. I am a living nightmare to him about what he used to be and he wants me gone.

But unlike those everyone else I mentioned earlier, he is going to have to try even harder to get rid of me because I will not quit doing what I love. He wants every trace of his past self gone so he can sleep better, yet he doesn't care about the people he hurt along the way. Have you seen him trying to get Richardson a job anywhere or helping McCoy out after he massacred him? I may come in and want to beat a guy down, but I am honest about my intents from the start, I don't need forgiveness because this is who I am.

Leible: Alright Mike, so what can the fans expect this Sunday?

Hawk: A brutal match that won't be for the faint of heart. Even though we fight with different styles, both of our offense comes from taking our opponents to the threshold of pain and then breaking past it to finish them off. Both of us have a lot on the line, Lansdale needs to prove that who he truly is and show everyone what the new him can do in a ring and I just picked up my first PPV win last month after a series of loses to Andy Cannon. I need to win to be taken seriously by everyone else and Lansdale needs to win to redeem himself, either way someone is going home a broken man.

Leible: What are your plans for the future after this?

Hawk: Obviously, I want to win a world title because if you aren't in this business to be the best, why are you even here. But if I couldn't get the job done against Cannon when I had a chance at the vacant Ignition title, then I am not ready for that yet. Right now if I get past Lansdale, I hope to continue moving up and regain the momentum I lost last year and get back on the winning track.

Leible: It has been great having you on Mike and I am sure we will all be looking forward to your match Sunday after that interview. So until next time folks, I am Leon Leible and this is KSNW Sports Talk, now here is Sara Knight with the weather.

The cameras start to zoom out and the lights fade as Hawk and Leible continue to talk as the weather forecast comes on.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*A voice of the local Radio DJ is heard as the theme for EWNCW's TOTN begins playing lowly in the background as the man talks over it.*

Radio DJ
    : Hello out there to all of you folks today, and I sincerely hope you're having as good of a Thursday morning as I am! What a great, sunny, peaceful day to alive, and we're here this morning to give you everything you need to know about all things Wrestling! This...Is.....K71 88.1 FM! And....My name is David Van Hammer and we are live right now, with The No DQ Hour! That's right, for the next sixty minutes, We are going to talk your favorite stuff, concerning all things wrestling!

David Van Hammer: That's right, the name of the show has no DQ in it, because, we are not editing anything! If you can think it, you can say it! We don't care how nasty, how rude, or how biased! Just flat out, call and say what you wish! Anything goes, just like we will see in so many of EWNCW's matches this Sunday!

David Van Hammer: Now, as you can tell from what's been said, We are also taking an inside, in depth, and up close and personal look, at the next EWNCW PPV! This one was chosen in many ways by you fans at home, you made the votes and now we are almost three days away from this blood spiller of a show! That said, I've got a very special guest about to stop in, or...guests, maybe? Are they both considered "On-air guests", if only one of them will say anything? Either way, Allow me to introduce my guest(s) at this time...EWNCW's own Manager, She hails from Germany...Sasha! Panzer!

*Somehow, boos are heard echoing off every wall and speaker in the room...Even though there is no one else there. Got to love sound effects. Sasha then walks through the door, as it is damn near knocked into the wall behind it, by Ano Doom's hellish, taped, and inked up hand. One extremely forceful shove is all it all takes to damn near break it and send it flying, and as the door's massive and intense momentum causes it to come hurtling back towards him, The Demon Cyborg merely throws his masked face forward, catching it with a deadly headbutt that stops it from smacking him, ironically. He then walks in right behind Sasha, who looks into his fiendish eyes and whispers something in his ear.*

*He then nods, with the coldest intent, as the door now slams shut behind them both. Sasha sits in a movie director type of chair, with Ano Doom behind her, his monstrously large hands engulfing her shoulders as he places them on her. She keeps the same, constant, angry, furious, and 110 meaning business look on her face but all the while, She remains calm and at peace. David Van Hammer isn't exactly thrilled about his presence within the studio, and its obviously evident. Sasha does not like this fear he shows at all.*

Sasha: Ugh, come on already, I'm going to tell you one thing right now, and it needs to get through your head properly. The Killer behind me, The Man Beast, The Wrecking Machine...The FALL...OF HUMANITY, will NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT, even come close to touching you, and/or physically cause you any pain, if I do not instruct him to do so. I know that to people like you, he has this look that says "Get the F*!* back from near me, or I will make you swallow your heart" , (Can I say that on air? I just did, so much for "No DQ") , but that is just the way he looks. He nearly tore the door in half because violence is all he knows and breathes. Now, Enough, Van Hammer, is this "Interview with Sasha Panzer", or "Sit here like I'm about to jump through the roof because my guest's Cyborg gives me ice water for blood?"

David Van Hammer: ( After intently listening to the rhetoric she just dropped on him, Van Hammer, taking her word for it, lets out a few deep breaths, has a sip of coffee, then a cold glass of water, and appears calm once more.) Alright now folks, sorry about damn near losin' my voice there, but if you were in the same room with somone that looks like he could literally be the Devil, Satan himself...you could relate! Now I'm here with my special guest for the morning, Sasha Panzer, from Thursday Night Inferno, along with the damn near criminal producer of massacres, The Demon Cyborg, Ano Doom! Now you two, did NOT win the TOTN polls to face Arthur Lansdale, is this a good or a bad thing going into Sunday?

Sasha: If more people would shut their F-BEEEEEPPP-in mouths and listen to me for once, I wouldn't have to appear so "Horrible and Disrespectful".

Alas, we lost, due to the age old "Student V Teacher" cliche that oh so many are so wrapped up in. Who needs stories when every time My Ano Doom steps in the ring, he creates another tale of dying men getting stomped out like fire? I digress, stories can go to hell, because even though we lost...Why take out one man, and send him riding straight into the Earth's core, when we can just crush the windpipes of twelve other men instead?

David Van Hammer: Knowing the two of you's motives and objectives the way I do, I can see your point. So that being said, tell me more about how you feel being in this Royal Rumble match? You get thrown over the top, you're out.

Sasha: Well, first things first, take one look at The Fall Of Humanity that stands behind and over me. Just really get a good glimpse of the masked titan that is My Devil Warrior. He has muscles, bigger than your head...How does anyone toss him anywhere? Therefore, even though the competitors needed no other obstacles, they're just chanceless now. He will be too busy turning their bones to dust anyway for them to try to eliminate him, for that matter.

David Van Hammer: Hmmm, so He's more ready to maim others than usual? Not good at all for the competition. Tell me one more thing, Where are the two of you going in the future?

Sasha: Now that's a very interesting question. We are going to the zenith of the entire damn company in the near future. I've said it before and I will reiterate, Every single bastard that is signed to EWNCW Wrestling, is a guaranteed, broken body. No games, no fighting, only annihilation. I tell them what they're getting themselves into, And My Ano Doom will beat them senseless and lifeless. We stand at the top in the future. For Eternity. Für die Ewigkeit. Ewigkeit
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Max One: Hey every one this is Max One here from KFH-FM (98.7) here in Wichita, Kansas and that was the latest Backstreet Boys single you all heard “Permanent Stain” and joining me in the studio now is probably one of the biggest Backstreet Boys fans and EWNCW Superstar HolyJose. How are you doing Jose?

HolyJose: I’m doing well thanks for asking Max.

Max: Well let’s get on here. You are competing at Threat of the Net alongside your brother Azrael to reclaim the EWNCW World Tag Team Championships correct?

HolyJose: Correction the EWNCW Tag Team Championship. But yes Azrael and I are competing against the New Assault Program.

Max: Tell us more about that.

HolyJose: Well Max, The New Assault Program took the belts off of us and honestly after than Azrael and I have not been the same since. You can bet we will give it our best shot but it seems like we are not who we once were.

Max: Well I’m sure after Threat of the Net they will.

HolyJose: That’s the thing. Forget about winning back the championship. Those come and go and well right now I have a much nicer one in another company. Right now I want to show EWNCW that we are a threat of a tag team and we are one of the best.

Max: Well Jose I wish you and your brother the best of luck in your match and thank you for joining us.

HolyJose: Thank you Max! Everyone listening tune in this Sunday for EWNCW’s Threat of the Net you can expect some of the best wrestling around!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

The Wichita Eagle Presents: Between the Ropes with Justin James

James: Welcome to another edition of Between the Ropes. I'm Justin James and this weekend is none other than Threat of the Net, EWNCW's take on allowing the fans to have a say in what they see in the company. This week we have a special interview with a EWNCW star. Joining me now is The Primetime Superstar himself, Primetime AJ Dixon.

AJ Dixon: What's up Justin?

James: Not much. It seems the city of Wichita is getting ready for the spectacle that is Threat of the Net. What is EWNCW doing to get the word out about the upcoming PPV.

Dixon: Many superstars are making their way around the city doing all kinds of promotional work. Many of us are doing interviews like this one. And so here I am, talking to the man between the ropes, Justin James.

James: Well it's great to have you and all the superstars here in Wichita this week. EWNCW had a polls up all month on their website determining many things for the PPV, from stipulations for matches to who fought who. You were up for one of the polls yourself. You were out voted by KJ Punk for a chance at Andy Cannon's Ignition title. How do you feel about losing the poll?

Dixon: Well, it's not the best feeling. You know that each of the guys has a chance of being voted in. Sometimes it is hard being the villain when it comes to a popularity vote. Primetime realized he wasn't going to be gaining many of the fans votes, but he knows on good authority that creative was very high on him. He may have gotten a vote or to from the top dogs, so that kinda dulls the pain a little bit.

James: While you may have lost the poll, you were placed in to a Royal Rumble match in the night. How do you feel about being in the Royal Rumble match?

Dixon: I actually feel very good about the match. There are a lot of big names in the match and I am just honored to be a part of it. There are many things to look out for in the match. The biggest challenges are going to be the tag teams in the Rumble. It will be tough to beat two guys teaming up to take you on. We will see what happens.

James: Last but not least AJ, you recently joined EWNCW and are already in the Ignition Title picture. What are your future goals now that you are looked well upon in the company?

Dixon: Well what is everyone's dream going into a wrestling company. I want to win the Big One. I want to have that world title for myself. I want to reach heights in EWNCW that are only reserved for the best of the best, and I plan on making that the Primetime spot for AJ Dixon.

James: Well we hope to see you on top one day very soon. Thank you for coming in and sitting down with me AJ.

Dixon: It was a pleasure being here. And do

James: Don't forget to check out Threat of the Net this weekend on Pay-Per-View brought to you by EWNCW. Call your local cable provider for more information. Thank you all this week for checking out the segment. Until next time, this is Justin James telling you to get between the ropes.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

TWE Takes Over Wichita House Show Results:

Matt Ryder was victorious over Patrick Michaels. The match was said to be a solid opener with Ryder getting the crowd behind him. Ryder was able to win, after reversing a Pele Kick into a Rough Ryder.

Eden Sky was able to overcome AshAttack in the second match of the evening. Ash and Eden both played to the crowd, face and heel respectively, with Eden teasing the crowd, and Ash making up for it. Eden won the match with a Sky High DDT.

The One Man Dynasty, Israel Pamich was able to defeat Aidan "The Weapon" Black, after avoiding the Knockout Kick. The ending came when Black went for the kick, but Israel blocked it, grabbed Black's leg and tossed him up in the air, hitting a suprising European Uppercut, for the win.

Kaige Chamberlain defeated Adaemus Frewin, after a lengthy match described to be a close second of the night. The finish came when Frewin reversed the Ballad of an Asshole, TKO, into a Triple Felony, Ankle Lock. He was poised to win, when Kaige rolled through the hold. Frewin hit the turnbuckles, and turned around into a Good Will Stunting, Inverted Running Powerslam.

The main event of the evening was Mr. Smyth, the Ironfist Champion, vs the TWE Champion, Van Darius. A funny moment happened at the beginning of the show, when Smyth was introducing his Ironfist Statue. he went to reveal it, and sitting on top of it was the TWE Champion, Van Darius. He came down and the match started. It went long, almost thirty minutes of pure action. Van kicked out of a 'The Rule', Fireman's carry into a sitout facebuster; and Smyth kicked out of a spear. The finish came when Van reversed a second The Rule, into a spinebuster against the turnbuckle. As Smyth stumbled away from the turnbuckle, he was hit with a spear buster for his troubles. Van picked up the one two three.

After the show, Frewin attacked Van Darius, and he and Smyth beat him down. Kaige and Sag. Blue ran out, and hit a Flattery, on Frewin, a superkick - Sag hit a Sign of the Archer, Modified Invery Half Nelson Lift into a lifted knee strike, on Mr. Smyth. Van Darius, still dazed, demolished Kaige with a spear not knowing what was going on, and then hit a spinebuster on Sag. Blue when he tried to calm him down.. AshAttack came out to shame Van Darius, and drug him out of the ring and arena by his ear. Frew, Smyth, Kaige, and Sag. sold the attack for five or ten minutes before getting up. The crowd got a good chuckle out of it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I like po-tate-toes
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Let's start the show.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]