Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ on Raw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    LOL!
    You say that as if it's her choice to wear that attire! She wears whatever the guys in charge tell here t wear. And she skips to the ring because she's told to do so. the same way Cena and every other wrestler is told to hit their 5 moves of doom sequence in matches.
    Wrestling's scripted fool.
    tommy lays down the pipe bomb. It's weird that people forget about it being fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It's known across the world as "jealousy" but can also be called "envy". She's small but she doesn't actually look THAT young at all. She could pass off as a teenager I guess, but 18/19 at the least. Most personal attacks are jealousy related.
    agreed. but I mean what are they to be jealous of... it's good that a true wrestling fan such as aj became famous. I'm not a big fan of her character right now but at least she actually likes wrestling.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    as vickie said a "deranged child". Everyone was going nuts over some chick who looks like a 13 year old lmao. All she does is skip and turn her head... then say the obvious. nothing special as gm, terrible choice. what qualifies her?
    Pssst! I'm going to let you in on a secret! She's not actually the one making the decisions, and she isn't actually running Raw!

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that WWE could have a plank of wood as the GM. That plank of wood is just as qualified for the job as you or I or anyone else, since whoever's in the job isn't the one actually making the decisions etc.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Pssst! I'm going to let you in on a secret! She's not actually the one making the decisions, and she isn't actually running Raw!

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that WWE could have a plank of wood as the GM. That plank of wood is just as qualified for the job as you or I or anyone else, since whoever's in the job isn't the one actually making the decisions etc.
    Someone who actually has sense, thank you lol

Blog Entries

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that WWE could have a plank of wood as the GM. That plank of wood is just as qualified for the job as you or I or anyone else, since whomever is in the job isn't the one actually making the decisions etc.
    Quit trying to introduce Logic into wrestling. Vince doesn't like you breaking Kayfabe.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Dammit Tommy!

If you tell me Santa isn't real next, we'll never speak again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Dammit Tommy!

If you tell me Santa isn't real next, we'll never speak again.
    Sorry Wade, but....

Seriously though, all I'm saying is; treat WWE just as you'd treat any other soap on the tv. Just sit back and enjoy it. We don't complain about characters doing things and the way they act in soap operas, what's the difference with wrestling shows (or at least the mainstream wrestling shows)?
    Raw, Smackdown, Impact are in the same category as Eastenders, Corrie etc (don't know any US soaps to list, sorry). Simple as that. So just sit back, shut up and enjoy it.

Sorry Wade, but....

Seriously though, all I'm saying is; treat WWE just as you'd treat any other soap on the tv. Just sit back and enjoy it. We don't complain about characters doing things and the way they act in soap operas, what's the difference with wrestling shows (or at least the mainstream wrestling shows)?
    Raw, Smackdown, Impact are in the same category as Eastenders, Corrie etc (don't know any US soaps to list, sorry). Simple as that. So just sit back, shut up and enjoy it.
    Don't know though man, heard plenty of stories about nutters being pissed at soap actors in real life because of what their characters have done. Yes there are plenty of fruit loops about.

I very much agree though people get more involved than they really should.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Don't know though man, heard plenty of stories about nutters being pissed at soap actors in real life because of what their characters have done. Yes there are plenty of fruit loops about.

I very much agree though people get more involved than they really should.
    Oh yeah, I know that lol! And if we think about it that way, that says a lot about a good portion of people on this site i.e. the ones that keep complaining about AJ for example.

Oh yeah, I know that lol! And if we think about it that way, that says a lot about a good portion of people on this site i.e. the ones that keep complaining about AJ for example.
    All I can say is, 'It's still real to them dammit.'

I know its scripted, I know AJ is not really in charge. I just think her as GM is a good move by creative. You may not see me say that often. Raw needs more Big Show though.