Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ on Raw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It's known across the world as "jealousy" but can also be called "envy". She's small but she doesn't actually look THAT young at all. She could pass off as a teenager I guess, but 18/19 at the least. Most personal attacks are jealousy related.
    Cole actually called her "a teenager" when he did that skit hitting on her; and between that and Vickie's comment, I guess that's what the WWE wants the character to be. Of course how a teenager--or short-term diva, for that matter (or Booker T)--is selected to run one half of a multimillion-dollar operation makes zero sense. But that's wrestling.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Scrapper View Post
    Vikie and Jhonny are both doing what they get paid to do. Which is being annoying. THat's probably by far the best way to sell a heel character. If you're a heel, and you can make an internet mark hate you and think you're annoying then you've won the war. Both things they have done. It's all a part of their character. What does AJ have going for her....??
    Hm...... Let's see where to begin....okay how bout sh'e freaking HOT!!! Need I say more? Okay let's see she has a crazy gimmick which is funny and entertaining. You don't know what to expect next most of the time. See so crazy and good at her job that as soon as her music hits it gots you thinking like, "oh shit here comes AJ what does she have in store for us" Oh and her having Daniel and Kane go to Anger Management classes is just great. So this is what she has going for her. Any Questions?

Blog Entries
    Before AJ GM..she was watchable. Entertaining at times. Now AJ as GM is becoming a bit pathetic. Not interesting to watch. Predictable as all hell. Draws little to no reaction. Her character is becoming a waste. She didnt need to become a GM. She should just compete as a wrestler, give her a title maybe, keep her as a valet/manager maybe. GM is a bit too much. It serves no purpose and is annoying to watch her skip like a child-retard to the ring to say a few lines.
    Well first of all I don't like when people use the word retard so watch your mouth. And she's predictable? So you know everying that she's gonna do? Please share. You knew she was gonna go crazy and attack Vickie and you knew that is was going to be Chris Jericho's WWE contract vs Doplh Ziggler's contract? I don't think so...

Blog Entries
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    AJ is just Mick Adamle dressed up!
    Finally! A Robstar joke that I didn't find funny while I'm drinking Coke!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Finally! A Robstar joke that I didn't find funny while I'm drinking Coke!
    Oh it's not a joke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh it's not a joke.
    Wait? Who's Mick Adamle?

A.J.'s version of crazy is that of someone who doesn't know what actual crazy is. She's just doing a third-rate Harley Quinn shtick (sans Joker now).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Agreed. Most women look good in suits..she looks like she stole her's from her hot mom. Her body just doesnt look right in a suit. And wearing flats just so she can skip to the ring...grow up AJ. If Beyonce can prance and dance around a stage with 6 inch heels and jump up and land on one foot, AJ better learn how to skip in some hahahah. Just kidding guys, I know i sound like a woman lol
    LOL!
    You say that as if it's her choice to wear that attire! She wears whatever the guys in charge tell here t wear. And she skips to the ring because she's told to do so. the same way Cena and every other wrestler is told to hit their 5 moves of doom sequence in matches.
    Wrestling's scripted fool.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Tommy's right about her doing what she's told, but King Scrapper's also right in that she totally looks like a kid playing dress-up.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5