Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dolph Ziggler Vs Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 29

Right now I see 2 Scenarios for this match to happen

Dolph Ziggler cashing in his World heavyweight championship at the Royal Rumble winning it and we set the rivalry up that way.

Our I can see Dolph Ziggler cashing it in at the Elimination Chamber after a chamber match with Chris Jericho winning the World Title back Ziggler cashing it in right after Jericho uses his rematch clause and we have the match that way.

Do you guys want to see Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania and if so do you see one of these scenarios working or do you have another idea in mine. Love to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Right now I see 2 Scenarios for this match to happen

Dolph Ziggler cashing in his World heavyweight championship at the Royal Rumble winning it and we set the rivalry up that way.

Our I can see Dolph Ziggler cashing it in at the Elimination Chamber after a chamber match with Chris Jericho winning the World Title back Ziggler cashing it in right after Jericho uses his rematch clause and we have the match that way.

Do you guys want to see Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania and if so do you see one of these scenarios working or do you have another idea in mine. Love to hear it.

I can see Dolph Ziggler cashing in the MITB briefcase before Wrestlemania. Perhaps before the Royal Rumble PPV. I can see him walking into Wrestlemania as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe have Chris Jericho win the Royal Rumble and become the number one contender. I'd prefer someone else win the rumble though. Jericho doesn't need that win. Whoever wins the Royal Rumble match could challenge the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania. Chris Jericho could win a number one contender-ship match later after that and Challenge Ziggler for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I don't think it will happen, Jericho is playing with fozzy at Soundwave here in Australia and that runs from 23 of Feb - 4th of march. Right in the middle of mania season
    Wacken Open Air 2011
    Trvium

Fresh Member
    i would rather jericho when the rumble then cena

Well,I'd Rather have Dolph cashing in after night of champions,making it to wrestlemania as the champion,then lose it.I'd also like Jericho to win the Rumble.Why those two choice?For those reasons ;
    First of all,Dolph will have a decent run if he win the belt after night of champion,8 months of Dolph being the champion,should explode him into a True Main-eventer,and he would feud with every single possible opponent during those 8 months,leaving only Jericho as someone to have a long wrestlemania-post wrestlemania Feud.As for Jericho,his return must be a shocking one this time.He had the worst push ever during those 8 mnths he returned for,so next time we'll see him in the ring,he would certainly have a better pushso having him win the Royal rumble as a surprise participant would be very nice.He could even have classic moments with the Rock then,as the Rock would win the Title at RR,Jericho would choose which champion to fight,then he goes after dolph for the vengeance,and get the championship at mania!!!And it would make the RR better,because we all know that Cena would win it to face the Rock again,but cena do not need to win it,as he'll find a way to face the Rock,and him winning the Rumble would be just so lame,as we've all seen how lame Mister money in the Bank Borena was.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Do you guys want to see Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania
    I would love to see that

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa View Post
    Well,I'd Rather have Dolph cashing in after night of champions....Dolph will have a decent run if he win the belt after night of champion,8 months of Dolph being the champion....
    Don't expect this to happen. I can not believe Dolph Ziggler as the champ before Alberto Del Rio. I don't see Ziggler cashing on Sheamus, or Del Rio, but probably on Randy Orton. I think Del Rio is going to win at Night of Champions, and have a decent reign. Sheamus is the champ since Wrestlemania so it's time to end his reign now. Randy Orton will probably enter Wrestlemania as the WHC, and I can see Ziggler cashing his MITB contract there.

I really enjoyed the Ziggler/Jericho feud. Both are great on the mic and worked very well together in the ring with one another. As far as if we'll see this matchup at WrestleMania or not who knows, WrestleMania is too far off to speculate but I could see it. I could also see Jericho returning to cost Ziggler his match for the title when that happens. So that therefore they have Jericho's return setup where he renews his feud with Ziggler.

given the time at mania would guarantee a good match between 2 good wrestlers. I would like to see it.

I don't know guys. Ziggler is already fighting Zack Ryder at Wrestlemania. Maybe Jericho can be special ref. Wiiinkkkk Faaaceeee.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL