Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

kane vs daniel bryan

At first glance this seems like an awful feud but the more of the feud the better it seems. Daniel Bryan needed a superstar on the main event level to feud with to stay relevant, and kane provides that. Also worth noting that Daniel Bryan, while wanting to be a heel is still a tweener in my opinion. the fans love him and giving him another tweener to face makes their feud very multi-layered. enough backround here is what I think is going to happen. Daniel bryan is going to awaken the monster in kane with all of those slaps. kane is going to come back with vengeance and attack bryan during his matches which will lead to their feud being settled during the next couple of ppv's. at first Bryan will be the clear heel but because of the vicious actions of kane, bryan will slowly turn face. setting up a face turn so that bryan and punk can feud again in roughly December for the title one last time before punk eventually faces the rock (and loses) at the rumble. anyone else have any thoughts on how the kane vs bryan feud will play out?
    #TeamGeeky

i also think its a very good feud, i hope that it ends in a last man standing match, where bryan wins

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i also think its a very good feud, i hope that it ends in a last man standing match, where bryan wins
    that sounds like an awesome ending to the feud. something is telling be though this feud is going to get aj interjected into it somehow. I'm not an aj hater but kane and bryans feud should be between those two IMO.
    #TeamGeeky

Would it be believable though i mean D. Bryan keeping Kane down for a 10 count!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Would it be believable though i mean D. Bryan keeping Kane down for a 10 count!
    duck tape?! haha
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    It'll end disastrously with alot of people snoring, taking naps and missing the whole feud - (what little of a feud there is). It's not even believable enough to be called a feud IMO, it's more like an extra comedy segment - especially with no talent AJ running things.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    It'll end disastrously with alot of people snoring, taking naps and missing the whole feud - (what little of a feud there is). It's not even believable enough to be called a feud IMO, it's more like an extra comedy segment - especially with no talent AJ running things.
    did you watch summerslam? daniel bryan and kane stole the show IMO. you have one of the greatest big men wrestlers facing the greatest tech wrestler in wrestling today... even if aj screws with things I doubt this feud will be boring.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    This was an unlikely feud and it has been going very good so far. Hope they can keep the momentum to the next ppv where they can probably have a Falls Count Anywhere match. This match would garner much attention and the crowd @ the ppv that day would be ecstatic in my estimation.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    did you watch summerslam? daniel bryan and kane stole the show IMO. you have one of the greatest big men wrestlers facing the greatest tech wrestler in wrestling today... even if aj screws with things I doubt this feud will be boring.
    Yeah, I watched SummerSlam and the Kane vs. Daniel Bryan match was boring, almost comical IMO. Kane hasn't been one of the best big men in wrestling for a long while now, and Daniel Bryan is starting to replace Santino in the comedy department thanks to AJ. Unless they get more serious and cut out the "Anger Management" BS they will have fans losing interest faster than you might think. I'm not taking away from either wrestler's talents, just stating the obvious comedy of it all right now.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Yeah, I watched SummerSlam and the Kane vs. Daniel Bryan match was boring, almost comical IMO. Kane hasn't been one of the best big men in wrestling for a long while now, and Daniel Bryan is starting to replace Santino in the comedy department thanks to AJ. Unless they get more serious and cut out the "Anger Management" BS they will have fans losing interest faster than you might think. I'm not taking away from either wrestler's talents, just stating the obvious comedy of it all right now.
    you are the only fan I have heard talk about bryan and kane like that. you have the right to your opinion but I very much disagree.
    #TeamGeeky