Hybrid View

Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr in 2012?

There have been speculation that a Pacquiao Vs Mayweather fight seems more likely than ever and with Pacquiao's new fight date people say the fight with Mayweather may happen as soon as December. I feel this is way to early considering lack of training from Mayweather who would have just been released from jail, and Pacquiao's political duties, and that a fight this big should have more than just a few months of preparation so there won't be any excuse. I feel next year would be a better time for a fight as there would be no excuses from Pacquaio, or Mayweather of lack of preparation as to why either of them last the fight.

I also feel Mayweather is going to win the fight.. Throwing my 2 cents in there.

Opinions on when the fight will happen, and who you think will win the fight.

They've been talking about this damn fight forever now. If it's not $$$ issues, it's drug test issues, if it's not drug test issues it's something else. I have no idea what the damn problem is. Split that damn thing 50/50 down the middle as far as the $$$ goes and come to an agreement with the drug testing and do this damn fight already. People have been asking for this fight for years and years now. I have my doubts as to seeing this fight happen, but I would love to see it happen and it would be the biggest boxing fight ever!