New Jack: Brain Damaged or Attention Seeker?

After his latest tirade I don't know whether to feel sorry for new jack or ignore this waste of air. I know it's been confirmed that he did suffer brain damage against Grimes some years back but I always wonder Is that why he is the way he is or does he need attention now he's been shunned by all major wrestling promotions. Is he playing the brain injury bit when he's exposed as an attention whore or is his mind really that wrecked?
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    After his latest tirade I don't know whether to feel sorry for new jack or ignore this waste of air. I know it's been confirmed that he did suffer brain damage against Grimes some years back but I always wonder Is that why he is the way he is or does he need attention now he's been shunned by all major wrestling promotions. Is he playing the brain injury bit when he's exposed as an attention whore or is his mind really that wrecked?
    He is worthless. Cares nothing about the business, industry, or sport. New Jack is only out to get his name popular again and he doesn't have the talent or abilities for it. His interviews are entertaining in that "waiting for a train wreck" aspect, but that is more sad than entertaining anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Total attention whore. Any civilised person with even the smallest amount of compassion wouldn't wish what happened to Lawler on another human being. Maybe he's had previous beef with him? Who knows. But what he said is downright fucking disgusting! He should be ashamed of himself.

Batshit crazy without a care in the world.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    This is your brain

This is your brain on crack

The guy was a nothing wrestler. It follows that he should be the same sort of human being.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Three Words: Fuck New Jack!!

Blog Entries
    He's clearly not in the right state of mind.