EWN noob checking in.

Hey everyone. Earlier this year I got back into wrasslin, and when I fell for it again I fell hard. I was a huge fan all through high school ('98-'01), but after I graduated and started partying and meeting girls and working, with all the hobbies I'm a huge nerd for something had to give. But now I'm old and I'm engaged and I quit drinking a long while ago, so I took my poor abandoned baby wrasslin back. A friend of mine on tumblr was always posting WWE gifs and especially CM Punk stuff, so I decided to check out some recent RAW and Smackdown episodes just to see how the WWE was doing and find out more about Punk, and I was sold instantly (both on WWE and Punk). Since then I've started watching Impact as well, and I feel like it's gotten really great recently. I'm really enjoying the Aces & Eights storyline, it reminds me of the emergence of the NWO back in the day, and to a lesser extent the WCW invasion storyline when they were bought out by the WWE. I've got some ROH stuff queued up to watch as well, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I have seen some ROH matches on youtube though and I'm pretty excited to check it out and add a bit more to my wrestling plate. If there is anything else good I'm missing out on please let me know!

So that's...practically my life story I guess. Hi, I'm Bryan, nice to meet you guys.

Welcome aboard, have fun!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Welcome to EWN.

Quote Originally Posted by bmfs View Post
    Hey everyone. Earlier this year I got back into wrasslin, and when I fell for it again I fell hard. I was a huge fan all through high school ('98-'01), but after I graduated and started partying and meeting girls and working, with all the hobbies I'm a huge nerd for something had to give. But now I'm old and I'm engaged and I quit drinking a long while ago, so I took my poor abandoned baby wrasslin back. A friend of mine on tumblr was always posting WWE gifs and especially CM Punk stuff, so I decided to check out some recent RAW and Smackdown episodes just to see how the WWE was doing and find out more about Punk, and I was sold instantly (both on WWE and Punk). Since then I've started watching Impact as well, and I feel like it's gotten really great recently. I'm really enjoying the Aces & Eights storyline, it reminds me of the emergence of the NWO back in the day, and to a lesser extent the WCW invasion storyline when they were bought out by the WWE. I've got some ROH stuff queued up to watch as well, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I have seen some ROH matches on youtube though and I'm pretty excited to check it out and add a bit more to my wrestling plate. If there is anything else good I'm missing out on please let me know!

So that's...practically my life story I guess. Hi, I'm Bryan, nice to meet you guys.
    Welcome mate you should check out the e-fed world too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Welcome aboard, bro.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums Bryan (Yes Yes Yes ) and happy posting
    I'm jus sayin...

Huanying huanying my man Bryan! (That means " welcome welcome" in Mandarin). Have fun on this site.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Welcome to the family, Bryguy.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to EWN!
    Have fun posting here!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Welcome aboard fella!!