Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    While not my favorite, if you have some extra Bailey's Irish Cream around, try putting some of that into your coffee as a substitute for regular cream/milk. It gives your coffee a little extra kick.

My favorite beer would have to be Steamwhistle. It's a local Toronto brew. If I had to go corporate, Guinness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    While not my favorite, if you have some extra Bailey's Irish Cream around, try putting some of that into your coffee as a substitute for regular cream/milk. It gives your coffee a little extra kick.

My favorite beer would have to be Steamwhistle. It's a local Toronto brew. If I had to go corporate, Guinness.
    I absolutely love the guinness stouts. Also if you like a good stout beer, I'd recommend Yeungling Black and Tan. Facking awesome

Blog Entries
    Also a fan of Evan Williams when I'm a little hard up on funds. It has a bit of an after taste but not too bad of a dark liquor.

Gentlemen Jack is my favorite Bourbon. Triple smooth Jack Daniels is always a good thing.

Favorite beer would be a multi-tie with Shock Top, Blue Moon (with a slice of orange in it), Landshark, Corona light (with lemon), or just plain old Bud Lite.

I avoid Vodka and Gin like the plague because it just sets wrong on my stomach. Jager makes me black out, and Tequila makes me fight anyone with a pulse around me. Had to learn all that the hard way lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Naw, "Soda" is more of an everywhere else but here thing. I know that were I live, no one says soda... If you do, you end up with a "you're not from around here, are ya" situation which is always fun.

And cheaper versions sometimes work out for the best. 40 Creek tastes just like Crown Royal to me, but for $10-15 buck less. I call that a win on all accounts.
    Somebody say cheap?!

Sippin on this as we speak.

Probably one of the better Pumpkin Ales I've ever head. Malty, with just enough spices to not overshadow the pumpkin flavor. In fact, pumpkin is the dominant flavor and aroma.

Definitely one to check out if you're into pumpkin ale.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Sippin on this as we speak.

Probably one of the better Pumpkin Ales I've ever head. Malty, with just enough spices to not overshadow the pumpkin flavor. In fact, pumpkin is the dominant flavor and aroma.

Definitely one to check out if you're into pumpkin ale.
    Damn that looks good. I wonder if they sell that here in the States?

Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    Damn that looks good. I wonder if they sell that here in the States?
    Unless Maryland suddenly became annexed from the rest of the USA, I'm pretty sure it is.

Whether it's available outside Marlyand is unknown to me.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Unless Maryland suddenly became annexed from the rest of the USA, I'm pretty sure it is.

Been doing some homework and I found some here. Something called "Krunkin Pumpkin". Don't know if you've heard of it, but I'll be trying some asap.

Blog Entries

Worse comes to worse I drive up to MD I only live like 45 minutes away and that's just because 495 is a bitch!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Pumpkin beer eh? Suppose you gotta do something with those surplus pumpkins.

Only in the States.