Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Been drinking this, this weekend. I enjoy cider. I enjoy pear cider.
    Nice sweet taste, but still has that Strongbow sharp kick to it!!

That said I also got some of this to try.

Far too sweet. I like Stella's regular cidre, but this was way too sweet.
    Don't get me wrong a bottle or two was nice, but I couldn't drink many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Tequila!!!!!!
    HATE tequila. I have a 50 - 50 shot of how the night will end... With me either being REALLY horny or REALLY angry. The last time I drank it ended up with me and my dad in a fight that involved a knife. No one was hurt, but regardless, I avoid Tequila like a person from Canada avoids the snow when on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I drank this

the other night. I am not a rum fan in the least, but this was an enjoyable rum. Still on the sweet side for me, but has enough spice to it to enjoy.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    HATE tequila. I have a 50 - 50 shot of how the night will end... With me either being REALLY horny or REALLY angry. The last time I drank it ended up with me and my dad in a fight that involved a knife. No one was hurt, but regardless, I avoid Tequila like a person from Canada avoids the snow when on vacation.
    Haha, great story. Lets never drink tequila together - either way, I can't handle those consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, great story. Lets never drink tequila together - either way, I can't handle those consequences!
    Works out great when you have a girl who is into being dominated... Not so much when you're at the bar playing the hotshot. Has got me in more fights than whiskey and I'm quick to a challenge when I get blitzed on whiskey. That's why I avoid Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, and Evan Williams. I tend to take shots of those where as with others I will pace myself because the whiskey tastes so good I enjoy drinking it.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Evan Williams?

Evan Williams?

It's popular around here as a cheaper version to Jack. It's commonly taken as shots or mixed with a coke (note - In Texas a coke means anything carbonated, like Soda. A coke could be Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, etc.)

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Huh. That's interesting. I thought y'all just said 'soda' when meaning all (what we call) 'soft drinks'. But when we mean cola, we just say coke. Very important to differentiate your mixers here for some reason!

The old cheaper, 'generic' version of spirits eh? For when the budget is tight!

Huh. That's interesting. I thought y'all just said 'soda' when meaning all (what we call) 'soft drinks'. But when we mean cola, we just say coke. Very important to differentiate your mixers here for some reason!

The old cheaper, 'generic' version of spirits eh? For when the budget is tight!
    Naw, "Soda" is more of an everywhere else but here thing. I know that were I live, no one says soda... If you do, you end up with a "you're not from around here, are ya" situation which is always fun.

And cheaper versions sometimes work out for the best. 40 Creek tastes just like Crown Royal to me, but for $10-15 buck less. I call that a win on all accounts.

DRG hates everyone