Angry wade ....worst punch ever?

is it just me or has anyone ever noticed how bad wade barett throws a punch.??i love the wwe and i love the new direction they are going in,but this is one thing i cannot stand id raither see warrior wrestle for the rest of my life than see wade throw another punch,his mat skills are limited as is.on the mic he is great and with out a doubt shows great emotion,but if you are going to be a key player in a huge company would you not take the time to make sure you at least look good on television.i mean your supposed to be the biggest heel in the company....and you cant throw a credible punch?. the other members of nexus are fine(slater cant kick for his life but thats another topic) but please wade im begging you .......learn to punch! .

Smile

^bump^ any feelings toward this guys ????

Wade needs to update his entire wrestling arsenal. Especially get a new finisher, it looks weaker than Eugene doing the Rock Bottom. I suppose that's what makes Cena, Orton and Mark Henry great wrestlers... they can sell a shitty move.
    I'll make you famous.

its probably cause his boxing background he is used to punching for real and hard it will take time and by the way his finisher in the indies was awesome his current one is a weakened one he has to use do to the watered down move rules in wwe (like kaval and bryan ) he hasn't got used to his new move set

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by davie grace View Post
    its probably cause his boxing background he is used to punching for real and hard it will take time and by the way his finisher in the indies was awesome his current one is a weakened one he has to use do to the watered down move rules in wwe (like kaval and bryan ) he hasn't got used to his new move set
    ^thats a good example i never thought of that....but....if wade could understand the process of (open fist,stomp your foot) instead of a weak opened hand with no emotion.he would be fine

love the ewrestlers on here.

Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    love the ewrestlers on here.
    ^^ hey im just sayin....its not like asking a 6'7 dude to do a 450 splash...its a punch and the guy should watch any other superstar and see whats i mean.

Once HHH is back the Nexus share of RAW will evaporate.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Wilkinson View Post
    Once HHH is back the Nexus share of RAW will evaporate.
    I agree. Once HHH is back, the Nexus will be buried one by one.

Step in...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxi Driver View Post
    I agree. Once HHH is back, the Nexus will be buried one by one.
    Nope. Cenas already doing that