Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NWA Wrestling

Blog Entries

NWA Wrestling

Don't know who all follow the NWA but.... looks like with the new leadership exciting things is happening....

http://alliance-wrestling.com/talknwa-bruce-tharpe-80/
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I live in LA so I go to NWA Hollywood a lot and yes it seems a lot of things are in NWA's future..

I want to go to the next NWA Hollywood show but it is far away from where I live.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    If I'm a betting and guessing man I would say if I was anyone who lives near the Studios where NWA Hollywood is film go to the next taping.... Most likely match 7 of Cabana and Pearce will happen then...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    If I'm a betting and guessing man I would say if I was anyone who lives near the Studios where NWA Hollywood is film go to the next taping.... Most likely match 7 of Cabana and Pearce will happen then...
    Colt Cabana, and Adam Pierce are the most underrated wrestlers today, they can really be big stars if they where signed by WWE or TNA and used correctly

Blog Entries
    Well how the NWA has changed over the past several months.... With NWA and Championship Wrestling from Hollywood ending it working relationship, which I say it a big blow in some of the talent they lost..

But is looking to move forward... Guess as the voice of the Indy wrestling fan I like to touch on promotions like the NWA.....
    But to review... the past 3 or 4 months...

Colt Cabana and “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce have taken #7LevelsOfHate around the world in what will be remembered as arguably wrestling’s 2012 “Feud of the Year”. On October 27, 2012 in Melbourne, Australia, it all came to an end in the seventh and final stage, a STEEL CAGE MATCH for WarZone Wrestling Australia.In this video, we take a look at Adam Pearce’s final comments before entering the cage, as well as highlights from the brutal match set to Kidd Russell’s new single “Fade”, and of course, the shocking aftermath that shook the wrestling world.
    The stipulations were simple: If Pearce wins the series, he validates himself and proves he was right all along. If Cabana wins, Pearce not only loses the series, but he would have to leave the NWA. Watch now to see how this incredible series came to a close.
    #7LevelsOfHate Aftermath; Pearce steps down as NWA Champion

by Jay Cal on OCTOBER 28, 2012 in TV, VIDEOS
    The #7LevelsOfHate series is over and Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana has emerged victorious. However, due to a decision by the new NWA Board of Governors, the NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship was not on the line. Exclusively here, watch the emotional aftermath to #7LevelsOfHate uncut, featuring some candid comments from both “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce and Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana.

Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-23-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Other new champions......
    New NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion: Chase Owens
    Breaking News: New NWA World Tag Team Champions

Tonight in San Antonio Texas at the first Branded Outlaw Wrestling show under the NWA banner Kingz of the Underground, Scot Summers and Ryan Genesis defeated Kory Chavis and partner, Lance Hoyt, as Jon Davis didn’t make it for “personal reasons”.
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-23-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Scot and Ryan are class acts and deserve those titles. Jon Davis not showing up because he didn't want to drop the titles is crappy.

I used to follow NWA but with all the changes and some big promotions now after leaving for me its RIP NWA.

Blog Entries
    New NWA National Champion Damien Wayne.....
    Congrats to him....