Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indy guys to WWE

Roderick Strong, Kevin Steen, Arya Daivari (Shawn Daivari's younger brother), David Starr, Michael Elgin, Rocky Romero, Ronny Reeves, Willie Mack and Zane Dawson were all reportedly part of the most recent WWE tryout camp at the Performance Center.

Reports say that both Steen and Strong did well, but that Strong impressed both in the ring and with his speaking skills.

who is surprised to hear they were impressed with strong on the mic? he isnt the best, but he can be pretty decent and have his moments talking. i am all for willy mack to be in wwe, have him team up with woods. i think that sells itself right there. they would be a great tag team and a fun tag team to watch. kids will love it and the adults would too. wwe had let great ones go (aries. not sure what happened there) but how could they say no to steen?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For what reason would you say that Willie Mack and Xavier Woods would make a good tag team?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Calling bullshit.

WWE only wants models and football guys.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    For what reason would you say that Willie Mack and Xavier Woods would make a good tag team?
    Probably the same reason he thinks ADR should team with Sin Cara.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Probably the same reason he thinks ADR should team with Sin Cara.
    Yeah, exactly

adr and sin cara wouldnt make sense.

how about the fact they both can be very entertaining to watch? willie is a good high flyer, so it would be much better pair than woods and brodus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    adr and sin cara wouldnt make sense.

how about the fact they both can be very entertaining to watch? willie is a good high flyer, so it would be much better pair than woods and brodus.
    Willie is a good highflyer? I guarantee that if his out of shape ass were to get hired it wouldn't be as a high flyer. The dude is a strong style practitioner who suplexes his opponents like it was going out of fashion. I've seen one or two high flying moves from him, but it is hardly his forte.

I like him, and hope he gets signed, but if they pair him with Woods then my faith in the WWE creative team will be diminished even further. He has nothing in common with Woods other than the colour of his skin, and that really should be the last reason why anyone would pair two wrestlers together.

i haven't seen willie mack wrestle yet. but from his pics he looks like a wrestler from the from the 70s. i get a junk yard dog feel from his look. i really like his look. nosw im going to go watch a match of his

Wwe should sign Kevin Thorne again and have him be a dark exterminator character

oh and Teddy Hart!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Willie is a good highflyer? I guarantee that if his out of shape ass were to get hired it wouldn't be as a high flyer. The dude is a strong style practitioner who suplexes his opponents like it was going out of fashion. I've seen one or two high flying moves from him, but it is hardly his forte.

I like him, and hope he gets signed, but if they pair him with Woods then my faith in the WWE creative team will be diminished even further. He has nothing in common with Woods other than the colour of his skin, and that really should be the last reason why anyone would pair two wrestlers together.

for a big guy his size, he can move very easily like a 200 pound guy. (sorry all you can see is the color of their skin )

I know wwe wont let mack wrestle his style, but watch this and tell me woods and mack wouldnt make an amazing fun tag team.

they both have flashly moves, and both can shine great together in the ring.