Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Non Wrestling Related Blogs

Hey all, just wanted to throw a little suggestion out there.

eWN is all around one of the best wrestling news sites out there bar none. Not only does it have the main news boards, but it also has one of the best forums/e-fed section around. I'd like to add onto this by suggesting an area be added for topical/non wrestling related blogs.

Here on eWN we talk about everything and I do mean EVERYTHING and I feel that there should be an outlet for someone if a member decides they want to write a blog about any topical subject that may come to mind. Top 5 Favorite Movies, Actors, even favorite animals for that matter. Just anything that would come to mind.

Of course when you write a Wrestling related blog it appears on the front page after approval. Non wrestling related blogs wouldn't/shouldn't go on the front page, but rather a special designated spot in the Tea Spot or another spot of the Webmaster's/Mods choosing. It could be viewed just like the main page blogs are now, showing total views and allowing for comments on it. Also since it is a blog, maybe have it add to that blogger's total blog number.(?)

This idea may not get any further than this thread, but it's something I've had in my head for awhile now so I figured it was at least worth a try in getting to happen. I personally think it would make a great addition to this site as well as make the overall enjoyment of this site that much better.

Thanks for your time,
    The PootedHair

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice idea, let's hope Frank or Ahmed can make the necessary site alterations to make it possible.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    I like this idea.

Blog Entries
    I give my thumbs up. It may let me make my first blog. Never blogged in English, and I'm not too confident on my own skills/wrestling knowledge to make the attempt.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I give my thumbs up. It may let me make my first blog. Never blogged in English, and I'm not too confident on my own skills/wrestling knowledge to make the attempt.
    Can't vouch for your wrestling knowledge, but the skills part? Haha, yeah, right!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

I think that was what the simply topical section was for. The main page was always aimed for a strictly wrestling atmosphere. The chance of the simply topical idea crossing over to the main page is at least 56% possible.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Just start a thread called 'Non Wrestling Blogs' in the tea spot section and just write 1 veryyy long posts each time as your blogs.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Just start a thread called 'Non Wrestling Blogs' in the tea spot section and just write 1 veryyy long posts each time as your blogs.
    If it came down to it, this wouldn't be a terrible idea but I don't see why Frank wouldn't agree to what Pooter is proposing here.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love this, there are a ton of stuff I'd like to do on here and I hope it does happen
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Yeah I think it would be a great idea and in place of just having another "thread" for blogs. It just seems kind of unprofessional, I guess that's the right word.

I mean if you spend all that time writing a blog I think it would deserve the same care that is given to the wrestling related blogs, with the total number of views visible at the top and comments allowed at the bottom. I would be willing to be the Non wrestling related blog moderator if that is seen as being an issue