Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Short changed. Why was Summer Slam cut short?

Anyone else notice Summer Slam finished about 15 minutes early? When Lesner and Trips' match finished at about 2hr 40mins I figured we'd get the bongs and Taker would appear. As we all know Lesner Taker is a strong WM chance. And the Lesner win would have been a good set up for it.

most ppv end like 15 minutes early.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Anyone else notice Summer Slam finished about 15 minutes early? When Lesner and Trips' match finished at about 2hr 40mins I figured we'd get the bongs and Taker would appear. As we all know Lesner Taker is a strong WM chance. And the Lesner win would have been a good set up for it.
    Even a HHH "retirement" promo would've sufficed. Disappointing show.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    most ppv end like 15 minutes early.
    Not by that much. Especially when the last 5 mins were painfully slow as well.

Blog Entries
    I'm always up for the bongs

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm always up for the bongs
    Aren't we all?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

When did it end at 11 pm? I thought it always ended at 45 after 10. I went to a ppv live in 06 Cyber Sunday. I looked at the time at the end of the ppv, it was 10:30. Just be grateful it ended when it usually does.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Aren't we all?
    Actually, I prefer the spliffs nowadays but the joke doesn't work there

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    We all know that? Well, I didn't. In fact, it' sbeen rumored but really nothing more than that. But, thanks to you, now we know. What would we do without your reliable inside info?

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    We all know that? Well, I didn't. In fact, it' sbeen rumored but really nothing more than that. But, thanks to you, now we know. What would we do without your reliable inside info?
    Brock just quit because he has nothing left to accomplish, which is a crock because capturing the WWE title one more time can be an accomplishment, and it can also be an accomplishment to be the guy that ends the streak. To me, those are the only two that are higher than Triple H in the ring(in the screwed up pecking order that they have over there)... the champ(which is questionable considering he hasn't main evented a PPV in forever), and the guy that beat Triple H three times at Wrestlemania. Brock hasn't had a go at the streak at all yet.