Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Your point?
    You was missing #5 when i was #30

    I thought i was going to move up not down




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You was missing #5 when i was #30

    I thought i was going to move up not down
    Oh, I added some extra people from fourdown.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #23
    Damn, I gotta start picking with my head instead of just picking what I want to happen (Team Appletini has cost me a lot of points over the past few PPVs!)


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,225
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Damn, I gotta start picking with my head instead of just picking what I want to happen (Team Appletini has cost me a lot of points over the past few PPVs!)
    10 points ahead of you bitch.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    10 points ahead of you bitch.
    Well I have to throw a few to make it look good. Remember, I am the Ricky Steamboat to your Shane Douglas sweet pea. Go ahead and Google it; I'll wait.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,225
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well I have to throw a few to make it look good. Remember, I am the Ricky Steamboat to your Shane Douglas sweet pea. Go ahead and Google it; I'll wait.
    One thing I don't need Google to tell me is that you need new jokes.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    One thing I don't need Google to tell me is that you need new jokes.
    That's because you used Bing on that one


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,225
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's because you used Bing on that one
    Lol You pulled out the Bing joke.

    How lower can you go.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol You pulled out the Bing joke.

    How lower can you go.
    Not quite sure... Thinking of taking it to Yahoo! chat or even mIRC next. What you think? Send me an ICQ and we'll discuss.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.