Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Survivor Series..

Who is excited about Survivor Series????????? Mostly cause I wanna know how the whole Nexus/Cena/Orton angle is turning out, I gotta admit, the usual predictable WWE ain't so predictable this time. I see sooo many ways this match can end up. I just hope that it lives up to all this hype, I'm gonna be so disappointed if it...I don't know just plain sucks. I'm also a tad bit interesting in the DIVA'S Championship, Natalya has had three title shots, I think she just might win it, and if she doesn't, I'm gonna be pissed grrrr....I also think that the Shamus and John Morrison match can be amazing, considering the match they had months ago. Everything else, I'm not quite interested in....

What's your guys opinion??

Blog Entries
    It seems like everyone is uncertain of the Nexus/Cena/Orton angle. However, from these forums it looks like the majority feels Cena will not turn heel yet. So yes, it is unpredictable for a change.

I'm not "excited" for it, but I'll enjoy it via my internet connection. Mothafuckas expect me to spent £30 a month on PPVs
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

This Survivor Series card is the most dull I've seen in a while but, the whole Nexus/Cena thing is what is kinda making up for it... as far as what the result is going to be, there are so many options that the result is unpredictable. So for that I am a bit excited to see what happens.

I just find it funny thjat Chris Masters is on Rey's team. The guy can't buy a match on superstas and now he's being thrown into PPV

Blog Entries
    Im overly excited by the Cena/Orton/Nexus match just cause its unpredictable.
    Also from what i here Kaval vs Dolph and Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase is happening?
    Well if they do ill be very interested in those.

Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    Im overly excited by the Cena/Orton/Nexus match just cause its unpredictable.
    Also from what i here Kaval vs Dolph and Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase is happening?
    Well if they do ill be very interested in those.
    Yep, those two are confirmed and they promise to be the highlights of the show. Kaval/Dolph should be epic - great for me, too, as I enjoy both of their work. Hope Bryan's US title reign lasts a bit longer, though - have yet to been blown away by Ted's in ring performances