Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Cool Hawkins and Reks (Sensual Sensations)

First of all, did you guys notice the way Hawkins and Reks were dressed and later undressed during SD?? (yeah I know it sounds super gay)

I think this new gimmick (looks) of theirs can come to great potential.

I have seen similar gimmicks being carried in Mexico by several wrestlers and they often get over with the female audience. (Marco Corleone [Mark Jindrak], Latin Lover, Allan Stone)

Do you believe that they will be able to finally get over with the (female) fans with these new looks???

I think they can if they switch the music to something like (misspelled) reggeaton, or a very catchy pop song.

Them showing up and dancing to rock or hip hop would definitely not get them over IMHO, so what do you guys think???

There was both with their gimmicks before
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

I meaN there was nothingWrong with there gimmicks they. The trouble makers thinkin there awesome like edge and christain
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

I have a hard time buying into the gimmick in Reks' case simply because any self-respecting uber metrosexual, singing strip-o-gram, Chippendale runaway, sparkling fantabulous boy would not have hair like that.

The way they debuted it also didn't make much sense to me. It's not like these two have been off of TV for an extended period of time. It was only a few weeks ago when they were getting mauled by Ryback. What am I supposed to get out of that? Did Ryback literally make them his bitches? It reeks of throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks.

A thought just came to me. Has there ever been someone in wrestling who changes their gimmick repeatedly and inexplicably in a very short amount of time? Think of Mick Foley and his different personas but on a much larger and more frequent scale. It sounds silly and not worth doing, but when you start thinking "well what hasn't been done in wrestling yet?", would that be a box that hasn't been ticked yet?

they are playing strippers. with magic mike being a big hit it makes sense.

Does ANYONE listen to Cole? They are making us pay attention to them. Turn our eyes on them. It will not be permanent.
    Follow me at @SuhaylStar

Before this, they had no gimmick. This is good for them.
    Norway<3

Survivor Series 2011 - 4th
    Over the Limit 2012 - Tied 10th
    MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Sacrifice 2012 - Tied 6th
    Destination X 2012 - 4th
    Turning Point 2012 - 11th

As a girl all i can say is i'd rather have a guy not covered in spray tan and undressing too try and impress tbh LOL Rather have a good wrestling match

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    As a girl all i can say is i'd rather have a guy not covered in spray tan and undressing too try and impress tbh LOL Rather have a good wrestling match
    Wow, really ? That's pretty rare for a girl, that's cool
    Anyway, i don't like these gimmicks too much.

"Victims.. Aren't we all ?"

I didn't see anything wrong with Hawkins & Rek old gimmick I Like the smash mouth in your face there should have used the name The Gate Crasherz I know that was Hawkins and Acher Old name but i liked it