Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    what are you smoking? the guys promos is the same crap of "i work for the company and i will never give up and keep fighting... kick your ass at x PPV... blah blah blah" childish and boring, maybe thats why it feels nerdy because its for the kids and not adults? its pg too childish same content watered down >:P
    I see you don't understand what delivery is.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

"LEAVE CENA ALONE!!!!"

Lol no, but in all seriousness Cena comes off corny and cartoony cause he's all for the kids and he's not meant for us adults. Not long ago I was watching RAW and my 5 year old niece who had never seen any wrestling show started watching with me. She saw Cena and immediately liked how goofy he was and then CM Punk turned heel and attacked The Rock and Cena I think and my niece started to cry lol. That's how much kids like the goofy clown known as John Cena and that's why he'll never change.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    what are you smoking? the guys promos is the same crap of "i work for the company and i will never give up and keep fighting... kick your ass at x PPV... blah blah blah" childish and boring, maybe thats why it feels nerdy because its for the kids and not adults? its pg too childish same content watered down >:P
    Wait just a sec,if you don't like Cena's promos that doesn't mean that no one should like them

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    "LEAVE CENA ALONE!!!!"

Lol no, but in all seriousness Cena comes off corny and cartoony cause he's all for the kids and he's not meant for us adults. Not long ago I was watching RAW and my 5 year old niece who had never seen any wrestling show started watching with me. She saw Cena and immediately liked how goofy he was and then CM Punk turned heel and attacked The Rock and Cena I think and my niece started to cry lol. That's how much kids like the goofy clown known as John Cena and that's why he'll never change.

LOL. My little brother was wearing his "Best in the World" t-shirt and when Punk turned heel, he started crying, took the t-shirt off and tried to rip it, lol.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL. My little brother was wearing his "Best in the World" t-shirt and when Punk turned heel, he started crying, took the t-shirt off and tried to rip it, lol.
    D'aaaaaaaw! X3

Since Bodom hasn't gotten here, yet, we can essentially do whatever we want

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Since Bodom hasn't gotten here, yet, we can essentially do whatever we want

Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I did the same thing as a kid when Nash dropped the belt to Hogan with the whole poke in the chest thing. I was wearing my wolfpack shirt and, in tears, I took it off and threw it in the trash.