Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

John cenaz promo gesture...

Lol yeah another john cena thread guys.. Hahahaha. Well topic is different however. I'd just like to ask url guys. The way john cena talks and carries himself, regarding his promo work. No doubt he delivers excellent promos, but do your'll not feel that his kind of nerdy in a certain way? Like theirs something strange about him?

Quote Originally Posted by rated.moe View Post
    Lol yeah another john cena thread guys.. Hahahaha. Well topic is different however. I'd just like to ask url guys. The way john cena talks and carries himself, regarding his promo work. No doubt he delivers excellent promos, but do your'll not feel that his kind of nerdy in a certain way? Like theirs something strange about him?
    what are you smoking? the guys promos is the same crap of "i work for the company and i will never give up and keep fighting... kick your ass at x PPV... blah blah blah" childish and boring, maybe thats why it feels nerdy because its for the kids and not adults? its pg too childish same content watered down >:P

I feel the door maybe closing on this thread.

probably its just cena trying his best to pg himself....

I am Tired of all the Cena hate. The IWC is about as fickle as a pickle. Cena has been put in a position in which he is doing the best that he can. "His Promos Suck" his promos are right in line with his fricking character right now. He is a Face wrestler who is in vince's eyes filling the hogan role. He was put into this spot and he is doing the best he can. Right now he is the company and it takes a lot of hard work to do what he does. When he is out he has to be in character most nights after the show goes off the air he is a dark match. Yeah he is shoved down our throats but every wrestler who is the main draw has been shoved down our throats.

If all Cena did was cut promos, I'd be happy. He's great on the mic and yes he is nerdy. I think that's what puts him over with so many people.

What I don't like about Cena is that he's actually kind of a cruel, mean guy when you really listen to him interact with the other wrestlers. He makes some comments that are downright bullying. I think it's a bit hypocritical. I know Vicky is one that he does that to. There's another that he did recently that caught me off guard because I wasn't expecting that callow comment from him. I can't recall if it was to Punk or Show or who exactly.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!

in before the lock.

i'm sick of his sucking up to the fans. i really don't know how and why the wwe keeps finding a way to make him the "underdog" in feuds and storylines (and of course, he always comes out on top). after all these years, it's still the same old crap. it got old quickly and they're still pushing it down our throats. hahahahahaha. don't mind me blowing off some steam.

In before Bodom. Just sayin.

On the OP, whaaa?

Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    YAY! Cena!
    Okay...

I think for what he's being given to work with on the mic he does a good job. His mannerisms are probably the most interesting bit though. I don't think he looks nerdy at all. He looks vibrant and colourful, something kids love. Watch any kids shows and the characters are always energetic and brightly coloured. He does come across as dorkish at times but he's the face of a TV show that aims their product at a market that includes children.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!