Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania

I really hope this is what WWE is building to because a Brock vs Undertaker match at Mania just doesn't appeal to me .

Question - Do you think WWE is building to Michaels vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania ? Do you want to see it ?

Normal Member
    LOL, how on earth do you see lesnar and hbk working? Thats the last thing i want to happen.

...Match of the year...

Shawn is NOT going to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. As a matter of fact, Shawn WILL NOT face anybody at Wrestlemania. Shawn is fully commited to staying retired from the ring and he looks to keep his promise. Plus IF Shawn was going to wrestle again, they had plans awhile to go to possibly do a Triple H vs HBK match at Wrestlemania. But like I said, im pretty sure Shawn wants to stay retired from the ring.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Blog Entries
    Pretty much what he said, I was going to say^^^. If anything they're angling a 'split' between HBK and HHH. Who knows, maybe HBK will manage someone for revenge?

Shawn's boots are hung up, need to get used to the fact pal.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsman18 View Post
    Shawn is NOT going to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. As a matter of fact, Shawn WILL NOT face anybody at Wrestlemania. Shawn is fully commited to staying retired from the ring and he looks to keep his promise. Plus IF Shawn was going to wrestle again, they had plans awhile to go to possibly do a Triple H vs HBK match at Wrestlemania. But like I said, im pretty sure Shawn wants to stay retired from the ring.
    Thats sad also I never felt Shawn vs Triple H worked well in the ring for some reason they dont gell well together

Blog Entries
    Im a huge fan of Shawn Michaels. I would mark out big time if he said he was going to wrestle one more time...but..if it was against Brock Lesnar, I feel like it would be a waste of a match. I'd like to see him face Punk or Rock or HHH if he does

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie P Jr View Post
    Thats sad also I never felt Shawn vs Triple H worked well in the ring for some reason they dont gell well together
    Did you say Shawn and Triple H don't go well together? Those two have been best friend for near 20 years and when Triple H turned on Shawn back in 2002, it led to one of the greatest feuds in the history of the WWE.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie P Jr View Post
    I really hope this is what WWE is building to because a Brock vs Undertaker match at Mania just doesn't appeal to me .

Question - Do you think WWE is building to Michaels vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania ? Do you want to see it ?
    Shawn is retired. Next question!!

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsman18 View Post
    Did you say Shawn and Triple H don't go well together? Those two have been best friend for near 20 years and when Triple H turned on Shawn back in 2002, it led to one of the greatest feuds in the history of the WWE.
    I agree was a good fued but matches I didnt like