Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Who should challenge Zema Ion for the X-Division title at BFG?

    I'm going to hope Ion's reign lasts at least towards BFG as I expect it to. Who should face Zema Ion for the belt at the biggest ppv of the year? I did something like this on here before, but asking who should challenge Aries. For me, I prefer guys who havn't had the oppurtunity for the gold for a while. Possibly use a top guy to get Ion over on the big stage of BFG. When I look at the roster on TNA's website, you have very few guys who jump out of you and say he should challenge Ion for the title. My top 3 candidates I'm thinking of at this time to challenge him for the gold is Dinero, Chavo, and RVD. Let me remind you Sabin and Sorrenson are likely out and not be able to compete on that ppv. Obviously if they were healthy, theyd be the top candidates. With them out, hard to pick. Why Dinero? I like him a lot and is one of my favs that isn't used that often. If not that match, he'll likely not get on the ppv. RVD? He has faced virtually everyone which is why I'd just have him put over Ion. He'll likely face someone else though. According to reports is that RVD may be on his way out. Be good to have Ion get that rub. Chavo because he is one of the best cruiserweight champions of all-time. Certainly top 5 when talking about just WWE cruiserweight champions. Beating the ultimate lightweight champion on the biggest stage like BFG would be good for Ion obviously. Likely wouldn't happen because he has now formed a team with Hernandez. May go after tag gold for a while. Possibly be the team that takes the gold off of Daniels and Kaz. What other face team is out there? Got to do something with the tag team titles and other tag teams like Gunner/Kash and Robbie E/T. Probably go with Dinero.

  2. #2
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,820
    Blog Entries
    1
    if not someone on the roster
    then either Amazing Red or Low-Ki
    but if they want to bring credibility then RVD or Jeff Hardy are options
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I'm going to hope Ion's reign lasts at least towards BFG as I expect it to. Who should face Zema Ion for the belt at the biggest ppv of the year? I did something like this on here before, but asking who should challenge Aries. For me, I prefer guys who havn't had the oppurtunity for the gold for a while. Possibly use a top guy to get Ion over on the big stage of BFG. When I look at the roster on TNA's website, you have very few guys who jump out of you and say he should challenge Ion for the title. My top 3 candidates I'm thinking of at this time to challenge him for the gold is Dinero, Chavo, and RVD. Let me remind you Sabin and Sorrenson are likely out and not be able to compete on that ppv. Obviously if they were healthy, theyd be the top candidates. With them out, hard to pick. Why Dinero? I like him a lot and is one of my favs that isn't used that often. If not that match, he'll likely not get on the ppv. RVD? He has faced virtually everyone which is why I'd just have him put over Ion. He'll likely face someone else though. According to reports is that RVD may be on his way out. Be good to have Ion get that rub. Chavo because he is one of the best cruiserweight champions of all-time. Certainly top 5 when talking about just WWE cruiserweight champions. Beating the ultimate lightweight champion on the biggest stage like BFG would be good for Ion obviously. Likely wouldn't happen because he has now formed a team with Hernandez. May go after tag gold for a while. Possibly be the team that takes the gold off of Daniels and Kaz. What other face team is out there? Got to do something with the tag team titles and other tag teams like Gunner/Kash and Robbie E/T. Probably go with Dinero.
    I'm not sure what the rave about Pope Dinero is. I really don't see much in him. There's a reason he's been held down in BFG. He may be talented but, like Ziggler, Kofi, and other very talented wrestlers in WWE, he won't draw shit, which is why he'll never make it to the top.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I'm not sure what the rave about Pope Dinero is. I really don't see much in him. There's a reason he's been held down in BFG. He may be talented but, like Ziggler, Kofi, and other very talented wrestlers in WWE, he won't draw shit, which is why he'll never make it to the top.
    Who would you like to see challenge Ion for the X-Division title?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    if not someone on the roster
    then either Amazing Red or Low-Ki
    but if they want to bring credibility then RVD or Jeff Hardy are options
    If we are going to go that direction why not Petey Williams?

  6. #6
    Jesse Sorensen is the next X Division champ. No doubt about this.

    But as long as Sorensen is not returning, I think they should continue with Kenny King until the next ppv perhaps. Kenny King is good and has good reaction from the crowd.

    As for RVD or Jeff Hardy, NO, they should not be involved with the X Division.

  7. #7
    Honestly, they should go for a shock factor for the X-division title at bound for glory and get John Morrison to debut vs Zema, at least thats what I would try and do. failing that I think Kenny King is on a good run, would be nice to see a proper feud with Zema

    The pope should be in the TV title fight with Anderson I can imagine them 2 having some great promos and putting on decent matches too.

    Chavo and hernandez can go for the tag titles ... about time they get some actual tag teams forming, so I wouldn't split him from hernandez until they have more established tag teams.

    as for RVD, I've been thinking that he should be the "Legend" of the X-Division for the past year or so, he fits in well and is no where near good enough for the main title Imo, plus it wouldn't hurt having the young guys have fueds against a guy like RVD, but for BFG I think there are better people fr Zema to go up against, maybe starting some fueds in the X Division in the next year...

  8. #8
    Tbh I like ion but he should be face
    I would like to see jack Evans but it won't happen
    So I'm going with chavo
    Ur comment makes me think


    Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

    Money in the bank-tied 19th

    I've been a miz fan since the real world

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    I would leave Sonjay have a go would be entertaining!

  10. #10
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    299
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think Sonjay Dutt. We know he wants it, he's been around before and wasn't able to get it which is a believable storyline. The guy is great in the ring too, he deserves a reign.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.