Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Oh wait Big Show ha found it nevermind
    Was about to say it haha

Yeah it should be Sandow going over anyway!!

I get alot of ppl been hearing they wwe wants to do something diffrent with Clay and more power to em my thing is why? If he was not selling much merch then ok i get that, gimmick failure. Or if he asked to be moved into an other direction then ya more power to them.

But if neither is the case, that Clay is ok where he is at and hes selling to the kids then why move him elsewhere. The WWE being what it is now would think if they hit something good with the kids they'd keep it going. Which i am sure most ppl are at this point "fuck the kids give us Attitude Era", but if we still in this pg shit they make that money while you can...just dont show the kids dancing on tv just cut to commercial

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Nothing exceptionnal actually with Sandow. All what he does, we already see it with others so nothing special here. And we already know how this match is going to be at Summerslam. Sandow will be in control most of the time, and work on Clay's leg.

Boring before it happened, because predictable. I'm not really interested in that match.
    Who then do you consider special then? This is the second wrestler I've seen in as many days that someone has outright said isn't as good as everybody else thinks they are (the first being Miz). This is also the second wrestler that has been mentioned multiple times by Jericho as having huge potential (the other also being Miz).
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?