Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Damien Sandow Vs Brodius Clay

I'm sure this match is happening at summerslam and with these two being undefeated, I wonder who will take their first loss in the WWE, I can see Damien Sandow king out Brodius Clay's leg and having him tap out but I can see Brodius Clay getting an upset victory over Sandow.

I want Sandow to win but WWE may throw us a curve-ball in give Sandow his first loss this Sunday at summerslam..

Opinions?

Blog Entries
    Brodus Clay is not undefeated. and I see Sandow winning, its the only way to go.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Sandow wins. WWE is looking to change Clay's image. Sandow needs to have Lanny (The Genius) Poffo as his manager.

Blog Entries
    Lol Brodius is it now? Sandow to go over, probably with ease. The leg helps Brodius look not so bad in losing

Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Brodus Clay is not undefeated. and I see Sandow winning, its the only way to go.
    He isn't? Ha I missed it who did he lose to

Oh wait Big Show ha found it nevermind

IF anything i would like to see this and many other feuds last a lil longer than one month or less. Would totally love to see Sandow take out Clay and take shots and him dancing and bringing the lil kids into the right to dance. Something along the lines that children should be expanding there brain power and not dancing like fools.

I miss the days of old when you had guys feuding for more than a month at a time. I think a longer feud between these two would be great. However, if we are just talking about Summerslam, then I see Sandow taking this one. I think it's going to be the thing that helps Brodus move away from his Funkasaurus character. While I've been outspoken about having the veterans working with younger talent, I also like the idea of two of the younger guys working together. You get a chance to see how well they can do with carrying each other. So far I like what I see between the two.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    Neither guy is undefeated, only the Sandow character is lol

Anyway I see this as the WWE putting their attention into Sandow over Brodus, but as has been said this will probably lead to a meaner more serious side of Brodus.

Nothing exceptionnal actually with Sandow. All what he does, we already see it with others so nothing special here. And we already know how this match is going to be at Summerslam. Sandow will be in control most of the time, and work on Clay's leg.

Boring before it happened, because predictable. I'm not really interested in that match.