Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Donsburt View Post
    Tensai won't go. Who else wants him???
    Um, he could go back to Japan where he apparently was having a pretty successful career. If you look at what I said I said he's not a long term guy but won't be going anywhere right now. I see him being around for like a year longer before they feel they've used him enough and release him. Bloom will head on when Tensai runs his course.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Good Q

Zack Ryder, Reks after he turns on Hawkins and becomes a good guy (am I the only one who thinks this ?), Kofi, Bourne, Mark Henry and the diva's (they are just filling time on the show)

well yeah, with Bray Wyatt out with an injury they would not call him up now. I was talking about when he was Husky, they called him up, then moved him back to FCW in no time. For a big guy, he worked great, better than most big guys on the main roster. Plus he was just different. Now his Bray character is even better, but i am thinking too many injuries and you are gone. Unless you are a top teir guy. Look at how many times Batista was out, Rey out, UT out, HHH, out, HBK, Orton out- always had a spot. Ken Anderson gets hurt a few times he is out. Now Rey has one more suspension and he is gone- i think he would be released because of that before yet another injury.. And any that do get released, i hope they go elsewhere and do great. At least they will have time to actually have a life

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

McGillicutty and McIntyre won't get released.