Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post Which Superstars will be surprisingly released during WWE's annual house cleaning?

I like Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, and Beth Phoenix. Backstage politics regarding his failed wellness test has derailed Rhodes' push forever and with up-and-coming heels such as Damien Sandow and Antonio Cesaro making huge waves in the WWE, releasing Rhodes would not hurt the WWE roster heel-wise.

Swagger was another Superstar whose push came to a halt due to negative backstage behavior. As for the Glamazon, I would bet that the Twitter feud with Chelsea Handler resulted in her demotion.

Your thoughts?

Randy Orton

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Randy Orton
    Randy Orton isn't gonna be released. He's too popular a Superstar right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Randy Orton
    Is this just before Triple H or after??

I'm wondering if Tensia is on the list or if Vinney is still high on him.

Logic has me thinking that some of the midcarders who voiced their distaste might be on the list, but I don't see JTG, Ryder, or Santino on that list because that might be too high profile in wake of the AW/Campaign situation. I could see Rex/Hawkins and sadly the possibility of Trent Baretta

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Rhodes failed a wellness test? must of miss that one.

Anyway, I can see Evan Bourne going, and little Jimmy just to give R-Truth another Heel turn.

#bringbacklittlejimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Rhodes failed a wellness test? must of miss that one.

Anyway, I can see Evan Bourne going, and little Jimmy just to give R-Truth another Heel turn.

#bringbacklittlejimmy
    If I remember correctly, he had a false positive that was cleared on the second test. But I might be mistaken

As for Evan Bourne, I honestly forgot about that name, but I could see it happening. However, Evan has the ability to do moves that the kids all wanna see without pulling a Lesnar on live TV, so he might get to keep his spot... If he wants it at this point that is. I'd rather see him back in DragonGate honestly. More speed and creative freedom makes him look so much more devistating. Plus, if anyone has seen his work, Sydal plays a DAMN good heel. Something that WWE would never allow him to do since he has such an appealing look to the youth demographic

And I like the "little jimmy got future endevoured" idea. It'd make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Here's my list

Alex Riley, Ezekiel Jackson, Yoshi Tatsu, Mason Ryan, Trent Baretta, you can add JTG to that list too despite of what happened with AW.

Nobody, because Linda McMahon is a JOB CREATOR~!

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I think Evan Bourne is a given and I don't like Antonio Cesaro's chances either. Wouldn't hurt my feelings of they "future endeavored" David Otunga, the Chris Masters wannabe.

Ryback-Nexus.jpg