Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Undertaker vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania XXIX

I would Love to see this with HBK and HHH already getting thier shot I think Lesnar would Love to try and break the streak. But I know it ain't gonna happen. Long live The Deadman

I hope brock destroys HHH. That way he can cut a promo saying how he can defeat anyone in the wwe blah blah....DONG!

Rick BoA, This is exactly what should happen

this is what i think will happen at SS: brock destroys HHH and HBK, setting them up for a really dangerous looking spot. even paul heyman begs brock not to do it but brock just smiles devilishly. then lights turn off...

Normal Member
    Taker has had all this time off, it would be good if he faced lesnar but taker seriously needs to lose his stomach fat.

...Match of the year...

Blog Entries
    That would be epic, but id rather have motorcycle driving bandana toting Taker back. Its his yard lol

I wouldn't rule it out, if it happens WWE need to put him (Lesnar) on a massive unbeaten streak so they both go in to Mania with both unbeaten streaks. That'd make it believable that Lesnar is capable to beat him.

lesnar or rock is the only believable opponents now.. why you think its been hbk & triple h past 4 years? lol

Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    this is what i think will happen at SS: brock destroys HHH and HBK, setting them up for a really dangerous looking spot. even paul heyman begs brock not to do it but brock just smiles devilishly. then lights turn off...
    Umm, hell yes. This would be a great final transition away from the Taker HHH HBK feud, and a great segway into a Taker Lesnar feud. When I think of this, I almost get goosebumps - when has The Undertaker ever came out to save someone based on respect? I'm sure he has, but it would certainly be a cool evolution in a character that is borderline impossible to evolve any further. The hero Undertaker, the dark defender, the actual superhero of the WWE, oh god, I've seen too many Batman movies lately...

On a serious and nostalgic note - there IS something about the Undertaker character that overtime has become something mythical and legendary. As silly as it sounds, he really seems larger than life - rising above a gimmick that should seem outdated in 2012 - but is more epic than ever. It's been awesome seeing this progression.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I think that this will happen

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch