Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Greatest story line ever!

Ok I haven posted something in a long time, but I had to post this. Something got me thinking, all of these mid carders are frustrated about how they are being treated. Could the E be pulling one on us. Could this be a story line to help bring in the new blood to say. Finally make these mid carders into a main event superstar. Survivor series is only a few months away, main event vs mid carders in a survivor series match. I think it could be an amazing storyline if they pull it all together correctly. I know this is a long shot from happening and most likely isn't the case, but what do you all think of this?

Blog Entries
    it would be very clever of the wwe to do this, that being said I doubt it happens.
    #BeJelly

I would put money on this not being the reason for all of these stories getting out recently but it is an extremely interesting concept and if they played things right they could turn this situation into money for everyone involved.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

if wwe doesn't get cocky or greedy with the oh we made up this idea and the midcarders eventhough were in the main event won't get half the money the main eventers will get then it'll be a good idea but then again wwe are just bullies nothing more they won't even give half these guys a decent change they'll probably drop like flies by RKO's and AA's and that sucks
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    If it is a work, then the 'E is doing a great job playing it up. However if it is not a work, then most of these so called mid carders, such as JTG; Sin Cara; Santino; etc... need to step it up, re-invent themselves (and their move-set), and work on their mic skills BEFORE they start demanding more pay and main event level matches. Heck the average low to mid-card contract pay is:

Base: $70,000 to $100,000/year
    Appearance Bonus: $500
    WM Week Bonus: $2,000
    Merchandise Sales: 35% to 40% of total sales
    Travel: Paid coach airline travel, Per Diem for all car rentals, etc...

I'd say that for what they do at this time, they get paid enough. Of course anyone can look up the "Basics" of pay for a pro wrestler, but the only way to get exact details is if the particular wrestler(s) agree and sign to hold the WWE or TNA, Etc... harmless, and agree to let their particular contract to be released for public display.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    If it is a work, then the 'E is doing a great job playing it up. However if it is not a work, then most of these so called mid carders, such as JTG; Sin Cara; Santino; etc... need to step it up, re-invent themselves (and their move-set), and work on their mic skills BEFORE they start demanding more pay and main event level matches. Heck the average low to mid-card contract pay is:

Base: $70,000 to $100,000/year
    Appearance Bonus: $500
    WM Week Bonus: $2,000
    Merchandise Sales: 35% to 40% of total sales
    Travel: Paid coach airline travel, Per Diem for all car rentals, etc...

I'd say that for what they do at this time, they get paid enough. Of course anyone can look up the "Basics" of pay for a pro wrestler, but the only way to get exact details is if the particular wrestler(s) agree and sign to hold the WWE or TNA, Etc... harmless, and agree to let their particular contract to be released for public display.
    Got any sources for that?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    If it's a work, then I'd be surprised, albeit impressed, since it would make for a pretty big storyline.

But I sincerely doubt that that's what it is.

Could the WWE turn it into a storyline though? Yes, but only if they play it right. It would definitely make for something very interesting to watch.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If it's a work, then I'd be surprised, albeit impressed, since it would make for a pretty big storyline.

But I sincerely doubt that that's what it is.

Could the WWE turn it into a storyline though? Yes, but only if they play it right. It would definitely make for something very interesting to watch.
    It's true that Vince definitely loves to play up the social media aspect of things these days. This would be a brilliant ruse if it was a storyline. I am likely to believe more so that it isn't.

Dr. Death, those numbers seem a little insane. It's been said that the Knockouts in TNA make about minimum wage. I find it hard to believe that the numbers for mid-card base salary are that high. I would say knock about 20,000 off the high and low number and that might be more realistic. It's still a very livable salary, but then you take into account travel costs, time away from family, etc. and you start seeing that there is compensation that they are not getting.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Got any sources for that?
    Who needs sources? We got Wikipedia!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Who needs sources? We got Wikipedia!
    Don't knock Wikipedia, some here become very offended with this notion.