Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Sorry guys but i think is pointless to do this anymore.Only three guys enter last week's contest

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Sorry guys but i think is pointless to do this anymore.Only three guys enter last week's contest
    It's because you count up the points, and give the next fixtures, a day before the games even start. You need to do them a little more early, if you want more people entering.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    It's because you count up the points, and give the next fixtures, a day before the games even start. You need to do them a little more early, if you want more people entering.
    We have real life you know

Nah seriously i started posting the fixtures Wednesdays or Thursdays but still no one gives a fuck.Even Des the guy who started this is not joining the contest no more

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....