Normal Member
    Blog Entries

Traditional Championship Wrestling

how many of you have ever actually heard of tcw? in my opinion they're a very promising company, they are growing as a company at a not amazing pace but still growing, they have a tv deal and they post their shows on youtube every week, in the past few months their youtube views have been growing from say 5/600 views per show to around 2500 per show. Also their attendances are slowing getting better when i first started watching tcw on youtube a few months ago their attendances were poor with maybe 50 odd people turning up but recently their they've moved between 100 and 150 per show which still isn't amazing but they're showing that they are infact growing. They have a lot of promising young talents as well as occasional appearances from people such as Matt Hardy and Tommy Dreamer

So for any of you that know of TCW what are your opinions on them?

Blog Entries
    They are a great regional based promotional.... I have watched it several months ago when Chris Cruise was announcing.... Now I see they have Matt Rhodes who also works in NWA Smoky Mountain... Then they have a mix of young and old talent... Col Parker as commissioner, Sigmon, Jason Kincaid, Titan, Lance Hoyt and several others..

I think only thing is getting to be known more which can be hard, without wrestling fans such as you and I
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    i discovered TCW by accident! it came up in my suggestions on youtube and i fell in love with it, i love that they don't totally rely on ex WWE starts to draw a crowd and are using mostly undiscovered talent! if they keep going the way they're going they could attract a lot of new fans

I keep meaning to catch TCW on TV, but it comes on at a terrible time.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Tried to follow it on Youtube a while back, but nothing really kept me watching

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I think they've improved a lot since their earlier youtube videos. this may make me sound like a total idiot but i prefer watching TCW to TNA or WWE right now haha and thats without them having big draw talents

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrzigglesFTW! View Post
    I think they've improved a lot since their earlier youtube videos. this may make me sound like a total idiot but i prefer watching TCW to TNA or WWE right now haha and thats without them having big draw talents
    I think if they can get some major financial backer they will grow.... I have enjoy their shows as where they not afraid to use some older legends as well as newer younger talent...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think if they can get some major financial backer they will grow.... I have enjoy their shows as where they not afraid to use some older legends as well as newer younger talent...
    Okay true but what they don't need is too much financial backing because as you may have noticed that when companies too much money they tend to bring in out of shape "legends" to try and draw a crowd which is where problems start from

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    For anyone that's interested here is the latest epsiode!