View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 53 of 254 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

So i will ask from a mod to rename the thread to a discussion thread.Its time for some icing guys

Also i will say this again.Anyone who is interested he will be on Grand Prix #2 he can pm me or HJ about it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    this will be interesting. Ill have to keep an eye out

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    this will be interesting. Ill have to keep an eye out
    You should man.If you are interested pm me

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bertha Ray: If any of ya fellers try grabbing my boobs- I'll rip ya dick off and shuve it down ya throat- then I'll pin ya ass 1, 2, 3 in da middle of tha fuckin wrastlin ring

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Bertha Ray: If any of ya fellers try grabbing my boobs- I'll rip ya dick off and shuve it down ya throat- then I'll pin ya ass 1, 2, 3 in da middle of tha fuckin wrastlin ring
    Brock: Oh your the girl? I thought it was Blue.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Oh your the girl? I thought it was Blue.
    Sagittarius Blue: Hey, look! It's my favorite physical giant with the midget mind! Hi Brock! Looking forward to snuffing your face!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Hey, look! It's my favorite physical giant with the midget mind! Hi Brock! Looking forward to snuffing your face!
    Brock: Hey follower! There's the special ambulance I have ordered just in case we face off. We need to be extra careful with your health, since I will beat you to death.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Guess who's coming to JBW!

Name: Sagittarius Blue

Theme: "Faint" By Linkin Park

Hails from: The Classic City, Athens, Georgia

Also Known As: The Classic City Saint,The Royal Rockstar, The Little Big Problem

Stands: five foot eight

Weighs: 130 lbs

Fighting/Wrestling Style: Quick and agile, catch-as-catch can. Very versatile. Novice wrestler – botches moves occasionally, but supplements with lots of MMA-type moves such as strikes, clinching, takedowns and submissions. Excellent at reversals and counters.

Catchphrase(s): “NOW OR NEVER!,” “(insert desired term or word here) is BLUE” (very similar toChris Jericho's catchphrase “RAW is Jericho,” “The stars have aligned.”

Mannerism(s): When hitting the ramp, usually comes out with a custom jacket on with the hood up, and stands still, looking around with his face slightly hidden by the hood. He then drops the hood down and yells “NOW OR NEVER” while raising the rockstar hand sign (just like Edge) before rushing the ring. When playing to the crowd, he uses the hand sign and may yell N. O. N.

Bio: Sagittarius Blue is a young renaissance man. Born in Athens, GA and raised in the boondocks of the countryside, Sagittarius had a very humble beginning. But one thing always stuck with him: he wanted to be different. He never fit in as a child – he always spoke differently and followed the beat of his own drum. He learned that, for better or worse, he was who he was – and unlike so many people, he embraced it. He studied hard in school and found he had a fierce desire to learn and excel. He alsod iscovered the things in life he had a passion for, such as music: he eventually became a popular underground music artist with his hybrid style of hip-hop/R&B/rock/soul fusion. Sagittarius also discovered that he had a fighting spirit burning inside –literally. He took up the martial arts – kickboxing, muay thai,jiu-jitsu and some sambo – and traveled the world competing, being successful in several organizations and capturing titles as he went.

Now Sagittarius Blue wants to enter a new realm: professional wrestling.

Sagittarius Blue is green in his pro-wrestling career, but brings a strong MMA foundation to the ring. For a man his size, he strikes very hard – with a fondness with kicks, elbows and submissions. Sagittarius understands that he is physically a dwarf among giants, and embraces agility, counter-fighting and unconventional tactics to one-up the opposition.He is incredibly intelligent and clever – masking it under a rockstar, devil-may-care attitude, but letting it out when he needs it. While Sagittarius is usually very chill, amiable and even soft-spoken – but is also a verbal firebrand, who will speak his mind to anyone – consequences be damned. Sagittarius is a man of action – hence his favorite phrase: NOW OR NEVER. Sag is a die-hard friend to those who will let him, but a dangerous and dogged enemy to those who are on his bad side.

Finishing Moves...

The Sign of the Archer: if you've seen Mark Haskins (formerly of IMPACT Wrestling) use the Painkiller, then you know what this move is all about. If not, here's how it goes:Sagittarius locks his victim in an inverted half-nelson hold or a suplex facelock hold (may grab their belt or tights for additional grip and lifting power – imagine how Edge got opponents in position for the Edgecution DDT) then lifts them and tosses them forward... as they come down, Sag delivers a savage knee to the victim's face or temple for a knockout blow.

The Bow of Sagittarius: Sagittarius' favorite submission hold –a version of the AT arm submission hold. Sagittarius attacks his victim when they are lying facedown, grabs their arm, and contorts it in ways that nature did not design it for. Indescribably painful. Even more unfortunate for the victim: Sag has a love affair with wanting to remove people's arms when angered.

Shining Wizard: This move is usually pulled out for a fast finish, and is not always used as much as the others. Sag's version is quite vicious – he often uses the knee instead of an actual kick. Likes to use it on kneeling opponents, but will use a step-up/jumping variation for standing opponents.

Signature Moves...

Sagittarius Slam: A souped-up uranage. Proves that the little man is stronger than he looks.

Kenta-style strike rush (not the official name, maybe can come up with a name for it if desired...): A flurry of punches and kicks. Mainly designed to stun an opponent and open them up for a follow up move.

High-angle dropkick (Sagittarius Shot): A stiff apron-to-ring dropkick. The execution is something like Daniel Bryan's dropkick from his NXT titantron – Sag coils up in midair, making the impact more powerful. Kip-up optional.

Stardom: A springboard roundhouse kick, inspired by John Morrison's Flying Chuck and Cody Rhodes' Beautiful Disaster.

Sagittarius Special: A combination move. Starts with a muay thai/dirty boxing clinch (perhaps one or two punches/elbows to start) into a knee to the head, followed by a single/double leg takedown, and finished with a fist drop to the face.

Other moves (may be used often, but not signatures or finishers in their own right): belly-to-belly slam, shotgun dropkick (a coiled-up, close-range dropkick delivered to running opponents in the torso), high roundhouse kick, cutthroat hold knee neckbreaker (a la JTG), enziguri, baseball slide under standing opponent, flying forearm, various MMA strikes, grapples and submissions

NOTE: Sagittarius may be new to wrestling, but he learns quick and is always improving. BEWARE.

“Gimmick”: Wants to spread musicand the power of the small man. Doesn't color in between the lines. Loves astrology (of course.) Sense of humor, bit of a talker. Under extreme pain or stress, enters a berserk mode and becomes bloodthirsty and mentally unhinged. Little guy with the heart of a giant and the soul of a warrior. For comparison, imagine a combination of Spider-Man, Sam Shaw, CM Punk, The Human Tornado, John Morrison, Urijah Faber, Xavier Woods, Jay Lethal, KENTA and P. O. S. (he's a hip-hop artist.) Yes, it's a lot to take in.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    And where there's Sagittarius Blue... There's...

Name: Pisces Pink

Hails from: The Mean Streets ofAtlanta, GA

Theme: "Crush" by Paramore

Also Known As: The Rose Rumbler, ThePrincess of Power, Babygirl Bigg

Alignment: Face

Height: six feet even

Weight: two hundred and eighty pounds

Fighting Style: Down and dirty,skull-snuffing street fighting. Very explosive. Knows very littleabout wrestling and is prone to botching moves occasionally.

Catchphrase(s): “Kiss your assgoodbye,” “Go girl!” “As real as it gets.”

Mannerism(s): Hits the ramp full of energy, jumping and waving to the crowd. Enters the ring and blows a kiss to the crowd. Also tends to imitate Sagittarius Blue –including yelling N. O. N. and using the rockstar sign. During a match, she may jump around and get all sugar-sweet – and then flip to shit-just-got-real mode.

Bio: Pisces Pink had a tough life and came up on the streets. She was always a big girl, and caught heat from it from everyone – including her abusive family. She fought back, standing up for herself... figuratively and literally – she learned to fight on the streets and in the hood, even against grown men. Despite this, she made it through school and is actually quite intelligent – choosing to hide it behind her “ghettoness.” She met Sagittarius at an earlier stage in their lives – before he became successful – and kindled a strong friendship. They inspired each other to be their best and spite the world for all its stereotypes. When Pisces found out that Sagittarius had become a professional wrestler, she decided to follow in his footsteps – and to follow him, of course. Pisces Pink likes Sagittarius. A lot. And the feeling seems to be mutual... Pisces is also very starstruck –she has never been a public figure before, and can be overwhelmed by being among famous people. She is also the definition of a stand-up chick, backing down from nothing and nobody. Pisces is a bit bipolar:she can easily go from docile and sugar-sweet to screaming ands wearing and swinging the next. EASILY. And when she's on the warpath, she will happily tell her enemies to “kiss your ass goodbye.”

Finishing Moves...

The Sign of Pisces: A lethal variation of the Texas Cloverleaf that sees Pisces also sit or kneel on the victim's head for extra punishment (think Chris Jericho's Lion Tamer – before it becamethe toned-down Walls of Jericho.)

Head Bitch In Charge (HBIC): Pisces borrows Kenny King's finisher, Easy Money, to put the hurt on a bitch. When she hits it, it proves that she is the Head Bitch In Charge.

The Harpoon: A violent, high-powered Spear tackle (think Goldberg!) The name ties into the Pisces gimmick(harpoon, fish, yes?) and, also, when she hits it she can usually reel in the victory. Yes, I did it. You're welcome.

Signature Moves...

Pisces Slam: Pisces wants to be like Sag with this one. Instead of a uranage, this is a spinebuster –think David Otunga's finisher, The Verdict.

The Pisces Put-Down (or the Tidal Wave, whichever name sticks...): A combination move: Pisces catches the victim with a choke backbreaker (something like Sheamus' Irish Curse)and then transitions into a spinning reverse STO (something like Alex Shelley's Shellshocked or Bray Wyatt's finisher) thereby bouncing the victim's face/head off the mat. Or ground.

Superkick: Pisces is a very strong girl... and that strength extends to her legs. This skull-rattling kick often comes out to stop an opponent who is on a roll, and is one hell of an equalizer.

Other moves: knee trembler, kidney blow, haymaker, body slam, bearhug, bitch slap, uppercut, lots o fpunching and kicking and general fuck-you-uppery. Limited somewhat, but Pisces is very young in her wrestling career... and with Sagittarius in her corner, she will be learning. BEWARE.

“Gimmick”: Starstruck hood chick. Think “Beverly Hillbillies” meets “Friday.”

Sidenote: Pisces is angered VERY EASILY, and will not hesitate to toss a bitch to the ground and throw bombs at point-blank range. And she suffers no other woman touching Sagittarius.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

OOC:We all know who im in the house with tonight...Its Ano Doom of course

*Ano Doom comes in physically shaking,fuming with intensity and dripping in sweat,looking like a madman he's so focused and in the zone.*

Ano Doom:More hunger...More fights...More destruction...Its all over.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.