View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 40 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    I'd be Khali just to write the "Kiss Cam" Segments

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    If I ever go back to just being a regular user and not a writer, maybe.....I'd join but as of now or anytime soon, can't do.

Phhfftt....I love Austin but biggest superstar in the history of the WWE for Zero is.....The Rock!!!! Though I got a few guys in ind if I do join up to the WWE Fed one day including somebody who's sure to wreck a few careers of those who get in his way
    Haha, a wrecking ball perhaps?

Nah, I understand completely mate.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Haha, a wrecking ball perhaps? Nah, I understand completely mate.
    Maybe.....
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And if the rules ever change, I got eternal dibs on Eddie Guerrero
    No way! I i brought up that rule,, i should get first dibs

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No way! I i brought up that rule,, i should get first dibs
    Haha, dude, I'm no_1eddiefan I had dibs WAYYYYYYYYY before you brought up the rule again

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    I have decided on my 2 (maybe 3) feds. Definetley HWA and TWE. Possibly WWEFantasy Fed. Thanks again for your help guys
    Best of luck with those efeds. If you ever gain interest in joining ICW, let me know

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

**New** JBW Biography Thread.

This is where you can post your characters updated bio. There will be no posting other than the bio's in this thread, and it will only be used for viewing your viewing pleasure () , please. If you want to update your characters theme tune or move set, then do it here. This will be a great help for our show writers, as well as nice little read for everyone else.

If you can, could you please follow the format that I have set, so we all enter the sufficient amount of information that our show writers will need.

Name: Jason Alexander

Alias': The Puerto Rican Nightmare, King of the Indies, Destroyer of Dreams

Hometown
    : Caguas, Puerto Rico

Height
    : Five Feet Eleven Inches (5' 11'')

Weight
    : One Hundred and Ninety Four Pounds.

Heel/
    Face

Ring style
    : Risk Taking Daredevil, High Flyer but has a great technical background.

Finishing Moves
    : The Darkest Nightmare (High Impact Knee to the Face) and Your Worst Nightmare (Inverted Twisting Shooting Star Press)

Signature Moves
    : Superkick

Normal Moves: Sharpshooter, Tornado DDT, Top Rope Missile Dropkick, More to come

Theme tune and JabeTron video
    :

Promotions worked for
    : JBW, BWA (Now Brutality), AWF (Now Octane), HWA

Accomplishments

Championships:
    Former AWF World Champion and Former Undisputed BWA World Champion with partner Abel.

Twitter account
    : @PRNightmare

Sponsor
    :

Bio (before JBW):

A man at the young age of 24, known to be a high risk taker due to his no care daredevil maneuvers made possible because of his weight of 194 pounds. He is consider small in the wrestling business at the height of 5' 11'' but what he lacks in size he makes up for with tenacity and great in ring work that have made him a world wide sensation. People also know him for his trademark catchphrase: "You're live in an endless nightmare at my hands".

He was born in Caguas, Puerto Rico on May 9, 1988, but currently resides in Brooklyn, New York.His attire consist of black base trunks with the Puerto Rican flag across the back of it, black wrist tape, crimson red knee pads, navy blue boots with the words P.R. Nightmare across them. Known for maintain a clean look made up of medium length styled dark brown hair and now soul patch goatee. Its said that his blue eyes are a true window to his soul and people admire him for having honest eyes.

He started out in WWC, one of the biggest wrestling promotions in Puerto Rico at the age of 19 where he won various championships and gained enough exposure as a face to travel to Canada for a short period of time to be trained by Kevin Matthews Japan and later Mexico, where a hatred from Mexicans to Puerto Ricans for reasons that will remain between them he decided to use that hate and become a heel while also gaining the nickname ''The Puerto Rican Nightmare''.

After 4 years of traveling across the world, through friends in the wrestling business he heard of the recent beginnings of a new company called The Airbourne Wrestling Federation, after a tryout match that left the AWF's corporate staff mesmerized by his in ring work he was signed to a impromptu deal and allowed him to make his United States debut.It was a short time after his AWF debut that he ventured out into the independent wrestling circuit and he was able to be a part of The Blacklist Wrestling Alliance, another up and coming company at the time where he alongside his assigned partner ''The Mad One'' Abel formed the tag team known as The Nightmare Madness, a team that would permit Alexander to gain great success in both companies as their top tier champion.

He was a part of The Hardcore Wrestling Association where he and former trainer Kevin Matthews had a feud that resulted in a very personal and dangerous match that left the HWA no choice but remove them both from the company for concern of not only for their well being but that of the other HWA employees at the time.

He also has family in the wrestling business as he's teamed with his cousin in the AWF, Erick Alexander, who is now part of JBW's Octane and they formed the team known as The Alexander Bloodline.

Many have pondered what else this man will do along the next few years but he has only responded that the future is his to make his own and soon Jason Alexander will known simply as: The Best in the World.

JBW Character Timeline:

Prior to ever to officially joining JBW, Jason Alexander took part of the hit event known as Horrorcore Icons, teaming up with Alex Kidd and winning their respective math that night.

In lieu of his fame in the independent wrestling scene he was offered and accepted a contract from JBW CEO KashDinero and had quite the debut in JBW,shooting down on the very man who contracted him and as a punishment for the calling KashDinero himself granted the #1 entry slot in the JBW Golden Rush Rumble, making it all the way to top 5 final participants in the ring but ultimately TheDevilsAdvocate would the Gold Rush Rumble. He is always for the next big challenge in his career.

While a member of JBW, he also currently has a heated feud with JBW star Eddie Juarez.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 12-02-2012 at 02:09 AM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Name:Snair

Height:6'2

Weight:240 pounds

Hometown: Mumbai,India

Nicknames: TRASH TALKING EGOMANIAC!

Bio:Snair was born in a financially sound family,he got everything at his will but still was left unsatisfied.
    He was good in academics but never really did justice to his potential since he fell in love with wrestling.
    He couldn't pursue his dream of becoming a wrestler staying in India since wrestling was never considered popular in India,so he moved to U.S where he found his true lifestyle,he knew he belonged there.
    He was soon called upto the main roster of ROH where he was unhappy over his paycheck, then one find day WWTNA paid him a visit and offered him a deal he couldn't resist.
    He went on hold one the longest title reigns in JBW as Warfare World Heavyweight Champion & then later went onto becoming tag team champion with Manabu billed as "DEFINITION OF DEFIANCE".

Signature move:Running power bomb, swinging neck breaker, running spine buster, top rope elbow drop, Russian leg sweep, pinning power bomb, Texas clover leaf.

Finishing move: END OF DAYS http://youtu.be/1c_RdLFtNcU, L2K (License 2 Kill) http://youtu.be/1HiIt4Ku-ZU

Entrance theme :

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name:
    Ma$$Dinero.

Alias':
    Kid Cannabis, The Skunken Master, Ma$$ Murder.

Hometown:
    London, England.

Height: Five Feet Ten Inches.

Weight
    : Eighteen stone of pure muscle.

Heel/Face (tweeners, you either act like a heel, or a face. How the fans react to you is up to us lol.)

Ring style: World Class Brawler. World Class Technician/shooter. Striker. Ocasional High Flyer. Think Dynamite Kid meets Mike Tyson meets Ken Shamrock.

Finishing Move: "My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Blood Stained T-Shirt" (KO punch. Booya!)

Signature Moves: London 'bo (roaring elbow.). Ma$$ $pla$h (Big Splash from the top rope.). Council Kick (Mafia/Yakuza kick). Ma$$Plex (T-Bone suplex). Dinero$ault (springboard moonsault. Mainly done off of the ringside barrier.). The Ma$$ Effect (Shining Wizard). The British Bomb (gutwrench powerbomb).

Other moves:
    Standing headbutt. Falling headbutt. Double Arm Headbutts (ala Al Snow). Shoulder-breaker. Shin-breaker. Neckbreaker. Armlock (several variations). Leg grapevine. Front Guillotine. German suplex. Spinning side suplex. Belly-to-belly suplex. Double arm suplex. Snap suplex. European uppercut. Jumping elbow drop.

Theme tune and JabeTron video

Promotions worked for (EFeds)
    : JBW, ICW, AWF.

Titles in EFeds held:JBW Mayhem World TV Championship (won from RomanFlare--vacated--lol). JBW Mayhem World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion [With Psycho Siaki] (won from Samson and Chainsaw--lost to Two Of A Kind. Oh the shame of it.).

Twitter account: @Ma$$Murda

Groups/Tags: SilverMass (with SilverCena). Venni Vidi Vicci [V3] (with St George, Psyco Siaki, The Sleeper, and PandaMassacre). Team Fuck It (with JMan).

Sponsor:

Bio (before JBW): MassDinero was born on the cold, damp floor of his heroin addicted mothers one bedroom flat. Never having met his druggie father, he lived a troubled youth and has gone from one portion of beef to the next his entire life. After being kicked out of his home, for being arrested for the fifth time that month, He moved in with his uncle, who was a former boxer and wrestler turned narcotic dependent alcoholic. Ma$$Dinero was given some firm beatings by his uncle, but he soon began to fight back and a mutual respect was earned. His uncle trained him to box and wrestle every day, and before long he became a real hard-case, who took shit from no-one! After proving too much for his aging uncle to handle, he was sent for a further couple of years worth of training/mental/physical tourture. When he returned back to his roots, he was a force to be reckoned with, and was often paid to beat people up during his more wild years. He also wrestled for various promotions in and around the UK, such as Frontier Wrestling Alliance, All Star Promotions, Garage Pro Wrestling, Real Quality Wrestling, 1 Pro Wrestling, and more, where he captured gold in every one of them.

Ma$$Dinero has always been a creative person but he struggled at school, and often found himself very upset and angry. He did however find solace, in writing and performing some of the most hardcore lyrics in the history of underground music in England. Often finding himself in trouble after lyrically embarrassing a local "hero" or two (or more), he often had to use his boxing and superior grappling skills to fight his way through a crowd of thugs. He soon began to earn a bad reputation as a "trouble maker" and has since been banned from performing his much loved lyrics at every club and pub in London. Frustration is a powerful motivator, and MaSS has now set his sights on fulfilling his destiny by leaving the world of music, and entering the world of wrestling! He'll settle for nothing less than becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

The people finally have a Real Hero, someone to be proud of, someone who dragged themselves out of the gutter to go on and make something of themselves--someone who stood up for himself and declared war on the PUSSIES of JBW!

JBW Character Timeline: (to come)
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 09-19-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.