Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 379
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Does anyone has a PS3 over here?
    ‚Äč

  2. #32
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Not sure if you're so good or Tomsta and Shin are so worse
    This was before I beat his Real Madrid team with Stoke City

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,656
    Blog Entries
    27
    FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!

    I'VE GOT FIFA!

    YES! YES! YES!

    I'm so fuckin' happy!!


  4. #34
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,656
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!

    I'VE GOT FIFA!

    YES! YES! YES!

    I'm so fuckin' happy!!
    Oh yeah, once I make Xbox Live, I'll have to make my account 20 years old. So it allows me to play GTA.


  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,656
    Blog Entries
    27
    FIFA 13 is absolutely sick.

    Started my career mode with Man Utd and played my first three friendlies.

    First Friendly: 0-1
    Second Friendly: 0-0
    Third Friendly: 4-1.

    Players I've brought so far:

    Subotic - 8.5m
    Sterling - 2.5m (Can't remember, somewhere about 2m though)
    Chamberlain - 8m


  6. #36
    Cool man, keep us updated

    I started as Swansea, fancied a challenge (World class, will bump up to Legendary once I get total hang of it)

    I bought:

    Leandro - 4mil from Gremio

    Bittencourt - Loan from Dortmund

    Almeback - Cheap defender from some Swedish team I think.

    Montoya - Loan from Barcelona

    Players sold:

    Gary Monk, Alan Tate and Agustien - with the exception of Agustien who I sold to Borough for 1mil I can't remember who the others wen't to but it was for cheap so not important.

    Average start to my first season, I think I'm currently 11th or 12th in the league.. with about 10 games played, I'm in the quater finals on the capital one cup (League cup)

    Biggest win so far: Swansea 3-1 Chelsea

    Biggest loss: Southampton 3-0 Swansea

    Other news:

    Neil Taylor refused a new deal and is now all over the news that he supposedly wants too leave..

    I also turned down the Ecuador job.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #37
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    1
    anyone want a game on xbox?
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  8. #38
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,656
    Blog Entries
    27
    Okay.

    I played my first EPL game, against Southampton. Beat them 3-1. Cleverley, RVP and Chamberlain scored for me.

    Second game vs Everton. Drew 2-2. Baines scored a sick free kick, and then Rooney equalized with a penalty. Can't remember the rest, but I'll tell ya'll once I get back on it.

    3rd vs Fulham. Beat them 1-0. Chamberlain scored first half. I didn't play RVP, Rooney and all that cause I'm keeping them fit for the Arsenal game next.

    And I'm playing Professional so I can get used to it. Chamberlain is literally AMAZING.


  9. #39
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Okay.

    I played my first EPL game, against Southampton. Beat them 3-1. Cleverley, RVP and Chamberlain scored for me.

    Second game vs Everton. Drew 2-2. Baines scored a sick free kick, and then Rooney equalized with a penalty. Can't remember the rest, but I'll tell ya'll once I get back on it.

    3rd vs Fulham. Beat them 1-0. Chamberlain scored first half. I didn't play RVP, Rooney and all that cause I'm keeping them fit for the Arsenal game next.

    And I'm playing Professional so I can get used to it. Chamberlain is literally AMAZING.
    Chamberlain and RVP will be terrored against Arsenal, they boo their former players

    May I suggest you buy some new CB's next transfer window? Chilleni and Hummels are a beast combination to replace Vidic and Ferdinand when the time comes

  10. #40
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,656
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Chamberlain and RVP will be terrored against Arsenal, they boo their former players

    May I suggest you buy some new CB's next transfer window? Chilleni and Hummels are a beast combination to replace Vidic and Ferdinand when the time comes
    Maybe. But I've got Subotic.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.