Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 379
  1. #111
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Guys have a natural FIFA ability, even if I'm losing 90th minute I'll win.
    You haven't taken on the Queen of FIFA Awesomeness


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    You haven't taken on the Queen of FIFA Awesomeness
    I'm pretty sure Shining is the Queen of FIFA! And I beat him easily!

  3. #113
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Shining is the Queen of FIFA! And I beat him easily!
    You haven't taken on me Ohhhh dear, we will have to make this some prize when i beat your ass


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #114
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Shining is the Queen of FIFA! And I beat him easily!
    I hate you so much right now

    And I'm confident I could actually put up a good fight! The key to my success is to lower people's expectations of yourself, I can't count the amount of times Van and Tom have said "You've really improved Shin" haha

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    You haven't taken on me Ohhhh dear, we will have to make this some prize when i beat your ass
    Never gonna happen!

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I hate you so much right now

    And I'm confident I could actually put up a good fight! The key to my success is to lower people's expectations of yourself, I can't count the amount of times Van and Tom have said "You've really improved Shin" haha
    Haha you know I love you more than most Shin! I'll try and borrow my cousins Xbox again sometime and woop ya!

  7. #117
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Never gonna happen!
    Oh believe me it will
    I am sure i will recieve my prize


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh believe me it will
    I am sure i will recieve my prize
    When we get around to it, if you beat me I'll put whatever you want in my sig, same goes if I beat you!

  9. #119
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    When we get around to it, if you beat me I'll put whatever you want in my sig, same goes if I beat you!
    Hahahahahaha deal
    I can only imagine


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Hahahahahaha deal
    I can only imagine
    Sorted! Bad times for you.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.