Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Anyone want a thrashing?

Looking at you Van!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Anyone want a thrashing?

Looking at you Van!
    You've never beaten me kid.

Don't own it yet but I will soon enough.

Please face Shin though, from the sounds of Rehm and Shin in co-op seasons I'm sure you'd have some fun lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Dearest EA, How're you? I'm sorry to disturb you from bullying children out of every last penny they have but it comes to my attention that Camilo needs an IF. Why? Well, not only is he the top scorer of MLS, he continuously drags the Whitecaps in any hopes of making the play-offs and scored to sexy ass goals this week.

Give this man an IF silver or prove how retarded you truly are.

Yours unfaithfully, Vanny-poo.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Blog Entries

Good job FIFA, good effort.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Anyone on Ultimate Team, i have a choice to make.
    Got Lewandowski in a pack but he doesnt fit into my team, sells for about 80k and im torn who to buy for my PL team.

Team is: Cech, Fanni (not PL i know but hes decent) Terry, Cahill, Debuchy, Gerrard, Lampard, Fernandinho, Kagawa, Bent, Dzeko.

I can either get Ozil for about 90k. Or get a combination of Vidic 18k and either Mata 60k, Rooney 60k or Eto'o 55k. Or i could get Cazorla 20k, Vidic, and a full back like Cole or Clichy.
    Anyone got any of the aforementioned players and whether they're worth the price?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Anyone on Ultimate Team, i have a choice to make.
    Got Lewandowski in a pack but he doesnt fit into my team, sells for about 80k and im torn who to buy for my PL team.

Team is: Cech, Fanni (not PL i know but hes decent) Terry, Cahill, Debuchy, Gerrard, Lampard, Fernandinho, Kagawa, Bent, Dzeko.

I can either get Ozil for about 90k. Or get a combination of Vidic 18k and either Mata 60k, Rooney 60k or Eto'o 55k. Or i could get Cazorla 20k, Vidic, and a full back like Cole or Clichy.
    Anyone got any of the aforementioned players and whether they're worth the price?
    Ozil isn't too great to use. I paid 90k for Rooney, more than worth it! I'd go him, not sure about Eto'o but he has pace. Vidic is good but you need a good partner, Vertonghen is good and cheap, I'd go Sakho maybe.

I'd get Fanni out and go Cole/Evra and another RB while dropping Debuchy. Ivanovic, Zabaleta etc.

Ozil isn't too great to use. I paid 90k for Rooney, more than worth it! I'd go him, not sure about Eto'o but he has pace. Vidic is good but you need a good partner, Vertonghen is good and cheap, I'd go Sakho maybe.

I'd get Fanni out and go Cole/Evra and another RB while dropping Debuchy. Ivanovic, Zabaleta etc.
    I went with Eto'o and Cazorla in the end, then bought packs with the remaining 15k, luckily got aubemayang who went for 25k so bought Cole and Kyle Walker. I think im gonna wait for Vidic, dont really want him at the back with Terry as i'll just be getting pace raped too often. Hoping to get Kompany first then Vidic after.

Sakho is a left back on this one and his rating is only 77. Which is a shame because i remember him being an absolute beast at CB on Fifa 12
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

I went with Eto'o and Cazorla in the end, then bought packs with the remaining 15k, luckily got aubemayang who went for 25k so bought Cole and Kyle Walker. I think im gonna wait for Vidic, dont really want him at the back with Terry as i'll just be getting pace raped too often. Hoping to get Kompany first then Vidic after.

Sakho is a left back on this one and his rating is only 77. Which is a shame because i remember him being an absolute beast at CB on Fifa 12
    Nah Sakho is 81 rated and is still very much a beast, must be thinking of someone else. Will cost 2k.

Nah Sakho is 81 rated and is still very much a beast, must be thinking of someone else. Will cost 2k.
    Yes im thinking of Cissokho, however i have Gerrard already and thats more than enough Liverpool players for my team, i actually want to win games

Yes im thinking of Cissokho, however i have Gerrard already and thats more than enough Liverpool players for my team, i actually want to win games
    Haha you cheeky prick! :P