Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 201
  1. #1
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    leeds,england
    Posts
    108

    do people still watch this crap

    didnt think tna was still on the air,rubbish,just old wwe ,thats it

  2. #2
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    I still follow it, but I don't watch it anymore
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #3
    I am done with TNA. I really don't watch Impact anymore because of the disappointment they showed me at BFG, Turning Point, and last week. I'm always gonna read the spoliers and news about TNA but i'll be damned if I spend my Thrusday night this week watching Immortal and Ric Flair wrestle Matt Morgan. Just saying.

  4. #4
    God el gabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA IS ALIVE View Post
    I am done with TNA. I really don't watch Impact anymore because of the disappointment they showed me at BFG, Turning Point, and last week. I'm always gonna read the spoliers and news about TNA but i'll be damned if I spend my Thrusday night this week watching Immortal and Ric Flair wrestle Matt Morgan. Just saying.
    Same here. Watched BFG and TP and really wanted to break my fucking TV when Robbie E won the X division title. Something drastic has to happen for me to watch this crap again. Only the MCMG are worth watching for me. They're not using Joe nor AJ right, makes me so Goddamn pissed.


    "I am not a NUGGET!"

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Same here. Watched BFG and TP and really wanted to break my fucking TV when Robbie E won the X division title. Something drastic has to happen for me to watch this crap again. Only the MCMG are worth watching for me. They're not using Joe nor AJ right, makes me so Goddamn pissed.
    I cannot believe Hulk OLDgan and Eric PISSoff turned a company that had a chance to a company I now can't stand. I ain't preying, i'm just saying.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA IS ALIVE View Post
    I cannot believe Hulk OLDgan and Eric PISSoff turned a company that had a chance to a company I now can't stand. I ain't preying, i'm just saying.
    Simliar to WCW?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Simliar to WCW?
    Except Hogan was a wrestler and had the World title. Just saying.

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA IS ALIVE View Post
    Except Hogan was a wrestler and had the World title. Just saying.
    I think he was a booker also.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I think he was a booker also.
    That explains his long title reigns. Just saying.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA IS ALIVE View Post
    That explains his long title reigns. Just saying.
    How do you think he won the title with a fingerpoke?

    No chance in Hell - Vintage Mr. McMahon

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.