Wow, this looks like a BFG card! I'm definitely watching this. The matches have the potential of being great. The BFG series ladder match along with Bobby Roode vs Aries are the matches I'm looking forward to the most. Although Zema Ion vs Kenny King will be a fun match to watch as well. Alright well here are my match predictions:
1. World Title- Bobby Roode v Austin Aries (C)- I'm gonna go with Bobby Roode winning back the TNA World title. I have a feeling that Aces and Eights are going to cost Aries the match with Roode scoring the pinfall.
2. Ladder match- BFG series 20 pts- AJ Styles v Christopher Daniels v Samoa Joe v Kurt Angle-
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I think Kurt Angle will win this though. Although I do think Samoa Joe is a dark horse to win, Kurt Angle winning it will probably make things less predictable.
3. Tables match- James Storm vs Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy v Robbie E-Bully Ray-
I see Jeff Hardy winning this one.
4. Falls count anywhere- D'Angelo Dinero v Magnus v Mr Anderson v Rob Van Dam-
I'm going with RVD.
5. Tag team- Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez v Gunner and
Kid Kash- Chavo Jr and Hernandez. Obvs.
6. Knockout Title- Brooke Tessmacher v Madison Rayne-
7. X Division Title- Zema Ion(c) v Kenny King- Kenny King-
This is another tough one. I think Zema Ion will retain his X-Division title.