Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Hardcore Justice 2012

Match- winners in bold....
    1. World Title- Bobby Roode v Austin Aries (C)- Bobby Roode
    2. Ladder match- BFG series 20 pts- AJ Styles v Christopher Daniels v Samoa Joe v Kurt Angle- Samoa Joe
    3. Tables match- James Storm vs Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy v Robbie E- Bully Ray
    4. Falls count anywhere- D'Angelo Dinero v Magnus v Mr Anderson v Rob Van Dam- Magnus
    5. Tag team- Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez v Gunner and Kid Kash- Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez
    6. Knockout Title- Brooke Tessmacher v Madison Rayne- Brooke Tessmacher
    7. X Division Title- Zema Ion(c) v Kenny King- Kenny King

​In my opinion this has to be one of the most loaded PPVs of the year TNA is putting on..... Load with talent... Plus the 4 way BFG series matches, not to mention 3 title matches....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Match- winners in bold....
    1. World Title- Bobby Roode v Austin Aries (C)- Bobby Roode
    2. Ladder match- BFG series 20 pts- AJ Styles v Christopher Daniels v Samoa Joe v Kurt Angle- Samoa Joe
    3. Tables match- James Storm vs Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy v Robbie E- Bully Ray
    4. Falls count anywhere- D'Angelo Dinero v Magnus v Mr Anderson v Rob Van Dam- Magnus
    5. Tag team- Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez v Gunner and Kid Kash- Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez
    6. Knockout Title- Brooke Tessmacher v Madison Rayne- Brooke Tessmacher
    7. X Division Title- Zema Ion(c) v Kenny King- Kenny King

​In my opinion this has to be one of the most loaded PPVs of the year TNA is putting on..... Load with talent... Plus the 4 way BFG series matches, not to mention 3 title matches....
    While I may not agree with some of your picks, I do agree that this PPV has definite potential for being one of the better PPV's of the year. 3 titles up for grabs,4 way BFG series match, the tables match, Tag match & X-Division match should be very good (I Hope). TNA needs a good PPV buyrate to recover from their dismal TV ratings recently.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Wow, this looks like a BFG card! I'm definitely watching this. The matches have the potential of being great. The BFG series ladder match along with Bobby Roode vs Aries are the matches I'm looking forward to the most. Although Zema Ion vs Kenny King will be a fun match to watch as well. Alright well here are my match predictions:

1. World Title- Bobby Roode v Austin Aries (C)- I'm gonna go with Bobby Roode winning back the TNA World title. I have a feeling that Aces and Eights are going to cost Aries the match with Roode scoring the pinfall.

2. Ladder match- BFG series 20 pts- AJ Styles v Christopher Daniels v Samoa Joe v Kurt Angle-
    Hmmm, this is a tough one. I think Kurt Angle will win this though. Although I do think Samoa Joe is a dark horse to win, Kurt Angle winning it will probably make things less predictable.

3. Tables match- James Storm vs Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy v Robbie E-Bully Ray-
    I see Jeff Hardy winning this one.

4. Falls count anywhere- D'Angelo Dinero v Magnus v Mr Anderson v Rob Van Dam-
    I'm going with RVD.

5. Tag team- Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez v Gunner and
    Kid Kash- Chavo Jr and Hernandez. Obvs.

6. Knockout Title- Brooke Tessmacher v Madison Rayne-
    Madison Rayne.

7. X Division Title- Zema Ion(c) v Kenny King- Kenny King-
    This is another tough one. I think Zema Ion will retain his X-Division title.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Late but here it is...

Report Card Match-Winner and thoughts and grades
    1. World Title- Bobby Roode v Austin Aries (C)- Austin Aries- interesting and controversial finish- A
    Ladder match- BFG series 20 pts- AJ Styles v Christopher Daniels v Samoa Joe v Kurt Angle- AJ Styles- Surprise win great match- A
    3. Tables match- James Storm vs Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy v Robbie E-Bully Ray-as I thought it would happen but nothing really speical-B
    4. Falls count anywhere- D'Angelo Dinero v Magnus v Mr Anderson v Rob Van Dam- RVD- Aces and 8s made a statement-B
    5. Tag team- Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez v Gunner and Kid Kash-Chavo Guerrero Jr and Hernandez- Just hope more for this team or both teams- C
    6. Knockout Title- Brooke Tessmacher v Madison Rayne- Madison Rayne- and Earl Hebner was the ref, nothing special- C
    7. X Division Title- Zema Ion(c) v Kenny King- Zema Ion- really the Title should have changed hands..- C
    8. TV title- Devon (c) v Kazerian- Devon- another case where the title should had changed hands- C

Overall- some pretty interesting finishes in the BFG.... as well as the World title.... going with B
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???