Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72
  1. #1

    I'm A New Member!

    Last night I decided to make an account on EWN. I have been lurking for a good year now and decided to join the fun!
    Here's some fun facts about moi:

    Fun Fact #1: EWN is my 2nd most viewed website, other than YouTube.
    Fun Fact #2: I have been completely bored throughout the summer and have read about half of the Britani Knight thread appreciating her (Hahah, I'm so pathetic! But she's great!)
    Fun Fact #3: I'm a female.

    Anyways, I hope none of that effects your non-existent view of me.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Last night I decided to make an account on EWN. I have been lurking for a good year now and decided to join the fun!
    Here's some fun facts about moi:

    Fun Fact #1: EWN is my 2nd most viewed website, other than YouTube.
    Fun Fact #2: I have been completely bored throughout the summer and have read about half of the Britani Knight thread appreciating her (Hahah, I'm so pathetic! But she's great!)
    Fun Fact #3: I'm a female.

    Anyways, I hope none of that effects your non-existent view of me.
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! Btw, awesome sig, I totally agree!
     

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Welcome to the boards, FSP17!

    Cute avatar and just like you, I'm a Britani Knight fan as well.

    If you're interested in efedding, you should check out the WWE Fantasy Fed thread and sign up but that's entirely up to you.


  4. #4
    Thanks! Is there really a place where I can sign up or do I just comment in that thread? Haha. I've been reading the thread for a bit and I'm seeming to grasp it. I also read there needs to be more women so there can be a female division.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Thanks! Is there really a place where I can sign up or do I just comment in that thread? Haha. I've been reading the thread for a bit and I'm seeming to grasp it. I also read there needs to be more women so there can be a female division.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...cussion-Thread

    Check out the first page to find out all you need to know.


  6. #6
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Thanks! Is there really a place where I can sign up or do I just comment in that thread? Haha. I've been reading the thread for a bit and I'm seeming to grasp it. I also read there needs to be more women so there can be a female division.
    Welcome Hope you have fun here I do


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #7
    So I have to stick to one character the whole time? And can I go from heel to face and back again within my will, or no?
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    So I have to stick to one character the whole time? And can I go from heel to face and back again within my will, or no?
    Nope. You can be two or three or fifty characters if you want! However, you cannot sign up any deceased wrestler. Plus, if you can decide if you want to be a heel or face the first time you sign up as a character but you'll have to stick with that alignment for at least a little while before you can have the freedom to change.


  9. #9
    Yeah, I was think about heel Sherri Martel but then you said they have to be alive (don't know a nicer way of putting it)... Okay, I think I'll sign up in a minute!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  10. #10
    Welcome, hope you have fun and enjoy it here.

    Also I'm the owner of the WWE Fed, if you are interested in signing up then that would be awesome! If you have any question's I would also be very happy too help you out anyway I can.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.