Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Kevin Nash, lost any respect I had for the man

In a recent interview with Grantland.com he bad mouthed Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero saying they are what killed wrestling and should've never became Main Eventers. He also went on to badmouth CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. What a joke this guy is. I'm guessing if Kevin was in charge of booking The Great Khali would be the World Champ right now or someone along those lines. Just goes to show you what a joke this guy is. Below is a link to the interview.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...od-keeps-night

fair enough you feel that way however thats his opinion and he is entitled to it.

I read this earlier, and I honestly thought he was high.

But I can kind of see what he means, in if you have some one who looks like lets say Mark Henry, and stand him up against someone like CM Punk, you look at the difference in the two and you would say Henry realistically would be the odds on favorite to win.

but he just sounded like he was going on a rant, which brought down the whole tone, he really should have chosen his words better IMO.

Sounds bitter from Nash, no need to make the comments and its made him sound like even more of a prick.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

I read that last night, personally I respect his right to have an opinion along with the nature of his opinion (putting down the "small" guys). What I find distasteful though is him trying to discount Eddie's legacy like that. Eddie was one of my favorite wrestlers who sadly left us too soon, keep his name out of your mouth Nash. Upset he was more entertaining in one night than you were your whole career? Upset you didn't get that wrestlemania moment perhaps? I actually wonder how much these comments were just about Nash looking for attention.
    The Best There Is

Jericho and Nash have been having a twitter war over these comments. Jericho said he hope Nash didn't tear his quad tweeting. and added the hashtags #typicalbigman #nwothirdwheel

Blog Entries
    Kevin Nash is just an old, jealous, and bitter person that he will never have the career that people like Guerrero, CM Punk, and Benoit had. He will forever be known as the wrestler that drew the least in WWE's history. The only reason he found success with the nWo is because of Hogan and Scott Hall. I will give Nash credit and say that he is a funny person, but his wrestling skills lacked greatly and he should have never been a champ. His personality isn't larger than life. As a matter of fact, it's pretty boring.... Eddie was entertaining and actually got the crowd into his matches, whether he was a heel or face. Nash was a third wheel who got injured a lot. Randy Savage was a much better wrestler than Nash, and that's why he was able to take a belt off of him before. CM Punk vs. Bryan trumps Hogan vs. Nash. Hogan vs. Nash sucked horribly when it happened, and mostly because of Nash.
    No introduction needed

Who would pay to watch a guy at 5 foot 7 ? Well me for one. But you would also have the millions around the world, who payed to watch guys like Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair. Guys who are only 5"10 themselves. The guys an idiot, who only had sucess because he hitched a ride on the 'Hogan and Hall' gravy train. He's not even fit enough to lace Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit's boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bowman View Post
    Kevin Nash is just an old, jealous, and bitter person that he will never have the career that people like Guerrero, CM Punk, and Benoit had. He will forever be known as the wrestler that drew the least in WWE's history. The only reason he found success with the nWo is because of Hogan and Scott Hall. I will give Nash credit and say that he is a funny person, but his wrestling skills lacked greatly and he should have never been a champ. His personality isn't larger than life. As a matter of fact, it's pretty boring.... Eddie was entertaining and actually got the crowd into his matches, whether he was a heel or face. Nash was a third wheel who got injured a lot. Randy Savage was a much better wrestler than Nash, and that's why he was able to take a belt off of him before. CM Punk vs. Bryan trumps Hogan vs. Nash. Hogan vs. Nash sucked horribly when it happened, and mostly because of Nash.
    Easily. And when you think of memorable matches in wrestling history the name Kevin Nash doesn't even come to mind. Yet Benoit, Eddie, Punk, and Bryan have had a tremendous amount of memorable matches.

because Bret Hart and HBK were 6'5?