Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I always liked Ray & Devon, but I do'nt think it would be good for them to come back in WWE. Ray is a top heel in TNA and before the end of 2013 I'm sure he will be World Heavyweight Champion, with a good push. As for Devon, he is the TV champ for almost 5 months now, but is not on the same level as Ray. We all know the TV belt is useless, and since he is the champ he did not have any solid fued !!!! He is not use correctly by TNA. Problem is that TNA has hired too many people and now they don't know what to do with them...

If Ray & Devon come back to WWE, they will probably have a push in the Tag division, perhaps hold the belts once and then what ? nothing. It would be a mistake. They are better in TNA, where it is not PG.

I hope they resign in TNA

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    TO be honest I think they would be great if they came back to WWE as The Dudleys. But I heard rumor that Vinnie Mac only likes Devon cause he is easy to get with. It would be funny if Devon went to WWE and Bubba or "Bully" stayed in TNA.
    bring back reverand D-von oh testify!
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    bring back reverand D-von oh testify!
    With Mason Ryan as his Deacon

I hope they stay in TNA. I would hate to see all the momentum that Bully has gained as a singles wrestler squashed just to relive some nostalgic moment from my teenage years. If WWE had a tag division worthwhile, I could see them returning to help put over younger talent, but honestly who are they going to put over right now outside of the Primetime Players? Epico&Primo and the Usos are barely (if at all used) and Reks/Hawkins and PTP (my opinion) are too young in their careers to get that kind of rub from such an established tag team. It would be like Steamboat getting back in the ring just to put over PAC, Seth Rollins, and some of the other up and comers.

If this was 4 years down the line and WWE had re-established the tag division, then yes they should bring them in to put over younger teams. As for right now, it would be pointless and selfish of me to ask for them to go back to the E just to put over talent that won't be tag teaming within the next 3 years. My honest hope is that TNA makes it right and gets the deal done. They should have already had the contracts ready to present to them well before they got down to the final weeks. With Bully work as an agent for them and the fact that their wrestling school can be used for a talent pool, the Dudleyz should have contracts that are flexible with TNA's budget, but they should reflect the work that they do for the company as a whole... Not just in the ring.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 08-09-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I think Devon's wrestling days are pretty much behind him, so I'm not too fussed whether he stays in TNA or goes to WWE as an agent.

Ray on the other hand is in the best shape of his life arguably. I would have never thought he could be a successful singles guy, but his Bully Ray gimmick is worthy of being a World champ in TNA, so I hope he stays there an becomes the champ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I think Devon's wrestling days are pretty much behind him, so I'm not too fussed whether he stays in TNA or goes to WWE as an agent.

Ray on the other hand is in the best shape of his life arguably. I would have never thought he could be a successful singles guy, but his Bully Ray gimmick is worthy of being a World champ in TNA, so I hope he stays there an becomes the champ.
    ^^^^ this right here ^^^^

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

I hope they stay in TNA. Bully Ray is the best heel in wrestling period right and I enjoyed it when Devon became TV Champ. The issue I have with Devon's run is he is suppose to be a "fighting champion" and he is not. His move set is limited and there is no build/story in his matches. I hope Ray becomes champ in 2013 and Devon starts a meaningful feud/story or becomes a true fighting champion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merce Maddux View Post
    I hope they stay in TNA. Bully Ray is the best heel in wrestling period right and I enjoyed it when Devon became TV Champ. The issue I have with Devon's run is he is suppose to be a "fighting champion" and he is not. His move set is limited and there is no build/story in his matches. I hope Ray becomes champ in 2013 and Devon starts a meaningful feud/story or becomes a true fighting champion.
    If Bully and Devon does stay in TNA.... I agree Bully Ray will get a huge World title push end of this year or 2013.....
    As for Devon either several things can and could happen!!! One, he starts defending the TV title more after the BFG wraps up next month.. Two, he turns heel as TV champion, and become more concerned with keeping the belt... Thirdly and lastly, reunites with Bully as heels for a while and help Bully win the World title...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I see Bully going it alone possibly WWE but he wasn't liked to much there. And what with the be a star campaign is hiring a guy called Bully Ray the best idea ever?
    Last edited by Cabers; 08-09-2012 at 03:05 PM.

devon is a great worker he could be just as great as bully ray do not underestimate himXD
    Damn I need a better catchphrase