Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

whats next for team 3d?

In case that bully ray and devon decide to leave TNA, what do you think is next to them:

1- Going back to wwe as dudley boys, make a few appearences and even another tag title run to give prestige to the title?
    2.-Only bully ray goes to wwe and starts a single career, getting a shot to a mid card title and help put over young talents?
    3.-They go to another company ( roh, aaa, maybe japan)

Personally i would like another tag run in wwe, then maybe keep only bully ray and use him putting talent over and as an agent.

what do you guys think? do you like any of the ideas above?

feel free to post any other ideas.

I would like to see The Dudley Boyz return to WWE if they don't negotiate a compromising deal with TNA (So, #1 on your list). There are a lot of advantages for them if they decide to return.

I would like them to have one final run with WWE. I'm wondering who would you want Team 3D to put through a table on the current WWE roster. For me I think it would be cool if they came back while like a tag team fatal fourway match is going on and after the match they come out and they just go berserk on the other teams.

TO be honest I think they would be great if they came back to WWE as The Dudleys. But I heard rumor that Vinnie Mac only likes Devon cause he is easy to get with. It would be funny if Devon went to WWE and Bubba or "Bully" stayed in TNA.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punk View Post
    I would like them to have one final run with WWE. I'm wondering who would you want Team 3D to put through a table on the current WWE roster. For me I think it would be cool if they came back while like a tag team fatal fourway match is going on and after the match they come out and they just go berserk on the other teams.
    i think a good option can be Abraham Washingtons boys, but i think the dudley boys should go all the way and put kofi and r-truth through tables

Blog Entries
    I think they might resign with TNA maybe something short term to finish out stories.... BFG series for Bully Ray and for Devon to drop the TV title... It would be great if they would go back to the WWE and bring the tag team division back or add to what they have, but I doubt even 3D can do that...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Devon Get The Table!!! A return to the WWE would be perfect

I would love to see them back in the WWE. They could really help revive the Tag Team Division. Unfortunately, I think they will end up either re-signing with TNA last minute, semi-retiring, or going somewhere like ROH, Japan, or Mexico. But I really hope they both return to WWE, and go after the tag team titles.

Twitter.com/JordanGoins

i think bull ray would be awesome in wwe now he is the sort of heel that is seriously lacking in wwe could even see him as wwe champion. or as cm punks right hand man

They would be better off staying in TNA. WWE has nothing for a tag division right now and I dont see either of them doing anything as singles wrestlers.