Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Idea for Randy Orton

I know he has just come back and he is an established WWE SUPERSTAR.(So there is less chance of a repackage)......But have you guys ever recognised how much Randy resembles BANE from the new Batman man film ??

Would it be great to give Randy that sort of Baneish character.

Have a look at Randy in this video with a hair cut... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuDh-Gunvs

Ill let you guys search up a picture of Bane lol.

What do you think of the idea if he was to turn heel again ?

Blog Entries
    It would pretty interesting for someone like Randy Orton but I think it can also for someone who are in need of a gimmick re-boot. I can see Swagger benefiting from a gimmick like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    It would pretty interesting for someone like Randy Orton but I think it can also for someone who are in need of a gimmick re-boot. I can see Swagger benefiting from a gimmick like this.

I don't see Swagger going bald or cutting his hair, but I could deffo see him with the mask!

A bane like gimmick!!! not liking that at all..too childish. Another masked big wrestler would be cool but at the sametime they are risky when it comes to popularity. They would have to be acontraversial masked man gimmick for it to take off well i think in this era of the WWE or else they would just look like a cartoon character.

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    A bane like gimmick!!! not liking that at all..too childish. Another masked big wrestler would be cool but at the sametime they are risky when it comes to popularity. They would have to be acontraversial masked man gimmick for it to take off well i think in this era of the WWE or else they would just look like a cartoon character.
    Agreed, would probably be better off debuting a new guy with a masked character, better off having what they look like remain a mystery
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Anti establishment bane sorta had thst with heel punk thou Orton could pull it off
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    Agreed, would probably be better off debuting a new guy with a masked character, better off having what they look like remain a mystery
    Yeah I think the same too but in anotherlife I would love to see either Orton or RYBACK PLAY bane!

Blog Entries
    for all intended purposes randy has been dominate since coming back to the wwe.. rko-ing two number one contenders for different titles... with that in mind I have to believe he isn't going to be getting a character revamp because he gets a huge pop as it is.. plus they are building him back up to the main-event scene where he will win a title sooner than later.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

I have to say that is an interesting idea other than the obvious copyright infringement the would need a new name obviously, but i could see anyone here ever hear of Michael Elgin from ROH? That would be my pick for that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I have to say that is an interesting idea other than the obvious copyright infringement the would need a new name obviously, but i could see anyone here ever hear of Michael Elgin from ROH? That would be my pick for that character.

Yeah he looks pretty decent he does the folding of arms thing too, but how will he look with a hair cut ?