Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Mt. Rushmore of WWE

I thought it was a great moment after Raw this week for those who saw the link posted, where Undertaker came down to the Shawn Michael's appreciation segment and said that if there was a Mt. Rushmore of wrestling, Shawn would be a part of it (and the biggest head I believe is how he put it). So that made me curious as to who you would include in such a thing if it existed. Who are the 4 biggest wrestlers/superstars/faces/heads in the history of WWE? And if you have photoshop skills show us the real thing!
    As for my opinion, I think my WWE Mt Rushmore would be Flair, Hogan, HBK and Taker...

If they were to do it, John Cena, HHH, HBK, Taker. Why the hell wouldn't they use Cena? He is their biggest draw of all time.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

You've both missed the most obvious:

Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Vince McMahon (biggest head), Hulk Hogan (biggest known name in wrestling), The Rock (I'm not a fan of his, but he is a big name that brought in alot of new fans) and John Cena (same as the Rock)

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    I may be a bit old school but my Mount Rushmore would be Gorgeous George, Antonino Rocca, Maurice Tillet, and Lou Thesz

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    If they were to do it, John Cena, HHH, HBK, Taker. Why the hell wouldn't they use Cena? He is their biggest draw of all time.
    because only kids 14 and under or virgins know who the hell he is. I asked all my friends who john cena is and they said who lol. there is much more deserving guys to have their head up there that made much more of an impact.

undertaker, hbk, rock, stone cold. best guys of all time..

Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    because only kids 14 and under or virgins know who the hell he is. I asked all my friends who john cena is and they said who lol. there is much more deserving guys to have their head up there that made much more of an impact.
    So you're the virgin in your group of friends??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So you're the virgin in your group of friends??
    You got any more Troll Blocker? It's started to fizzle out along with this guy's novelty.