Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Immortal- not all that bad

I watched last weeks Impact over the weekend and it makes me wonder why people say immortal is a bad thing. Hulk wasnt around for a month or so, so cant bash him, Ric Flair is one of the funniest people alive, And the main point of this thread is - It's pushing guys like Williams, Pope, Anderson, Morgan, Joe, Kaz, Beer Money, its even helping AJ get better with his Mic work,. Dont get me wrong it has it's downsides, but this is pushing alot of guys into the spot light,

your thoughts...
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

The problem is those guys were already in the spotlight.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    The problem is those guys were already in the spotlight.
    And how many of them were you interested in, Letting them work with ledgends is nothing but good for them and their careers
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    And how many of them were you interested in, Letting them work with ledgends is nothing but good for them and their careers
    Everyone of them but Williams. They are the best talent TNA has. I think you weren't interested in them before. Working with legends I agree with but not in this way. The whole show shouldn't be based around them.

Everyone of them but Williams. They are the best talent TNA has. I think you weren't interested in them before. Working with legends I agree with but not in this way. The whole show shouldn't be based around them.
    Im English and have been watching Williams since he came to TNA, KAZ had nothing before this, I Always liked Morgan and Beer money and the rest, but They have had nothing for Joe in ages, Pope got injured and came back to pointless fueds, Morgan Was getting stale, Williams Was doing the annoying stuff, I just think all in all this is a good thing, But i do agree the whole show shouldnt be focused on these, and if it is they should have a 2nd show for the likes of the guns, lethal etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Im English and have been watching Williams since he came to TNA,.
    I'm American and couldn't careless about what country a wrestler is from as long as he is skilled.

I know the were doing mid card things but thats how wrestling works if people stay in the main event for to long they get stale and boring. Having so many people in it is the problem, no one else gets TV time. Trim it down to Hardy Hogan Jarrett and Bischoff, then have them feud with Fourtune for control of TNA. That would be interesting.

Blog Entries
    I'm American and couldn't careless about what country a wrestler is from as long as he is skilled.

I know the were doing mid card things but thats how wrestling works if people stay in the main event for to long they get stale and boring. Having so many people in it is the problem, no one else gets TV time. Trim it down to Hardy Hogan Jarrett and Bischoff, then have them feud with Fourtune for control of TNA. That would be interesting.
    Agreed, I don't like that Immortal is this HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE faction. Hell I wouldn't have minded a heel vs. heel Fortune vs. Immortal fued.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Thats predictable, atleast TNA is pushing its younger stars while they still have plenty of old school there, unlike WWE who wait till everyone has left or injured.

It's nice you American, the land of most of mainstream wrestlers, (please do not give me a list of wrestlers that are not american). Being from England gives you more interest in Wrestlers from England.

Immortal clearly shows how TNA is being turned to a fake WCW/ECW. Former WCW/ECW members being pushed but young guys not even on tv half the time. Just saying.

They are trying desperately to bring back the late 90's to 2001.

You cant see me! - Vintage John Cena!