What would today's catch phrases be like in the attitude era?

Ok just a kinda funny topic here but what are some catch phrases today that could be used today if it was the attitude era?

Ok like Bryan could be like fuck yes or fuck no or Cena You can't see me Bitch lol ok what about some you can think of? Can go back a few years just not like 10 years ago, ya know.

I can hear "fuck this shit" ringing out quiet alot during some of teh recent raw and smackdowns
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Delete plz didn't mean to make 2. sorry

well first of all the attitude era wasn't as blunt as what you are saying above. The attitude era was still restricted to some degree with regards to cursing on cable t.v.....well fuck and shit anyway!!! heard bitch alot. It would be funny to hear them say some of those catchphrases and there could definatley be a lot of unique phrases if some of those curse words could have been used.

Well, it's irrelevant because today's stars are a bunch of bland, talentless wastes of space who wouldn't survive a month in the AE. And really, does anyone really have catch phrases anymore? I mean, The Rock and stone cold had like 10. HBK and HHH had like 5. What is really a catch phrase these days? "Feed Me More"? "Best in the World"? "You Can't See Me"?

Boy does wrestling suck these days. Holy $hit.

Yeah the catch phrases today are way cheesy....we all know why of course, so im not going to get in to that. I wasn't one for catch phrases anyway. Go back to the 70's 80's and the catch phrases were even cheesier. The mid 90's is where most rules were broken and they let some things slide but it is what it is and we can love it or hate it....entertainment!

The Rock's would be, 'Boots to asses'...... oh wait!

Blog Entries
    ryback's would be.. "feed me whores!"
    #BeJelly