Thread: Nighty-Night

Blog Entries

Nighty-Night

Ever watched someone wrestle or heard someone cut a promo that you thought was just utterly boring and then afterwards, while describing it to your wrestling buddies, you claim that it either almost put you to sleep or put you to sleep as a means of exaggeration to convey your overall dissatisfaction? Well, when was the last instance where you literally fell asleep? What're the moments where, try as you might, you couldn't keep your eyelids from drooping as you either fought the urge to snooze off or you willingly let the drowsiness consume you as you felt that the drivel presented before your half lidded eyes wasn't worth another second of your attention?

For me, it was the night that John Laurinaitis had his last night on WWE television. After he got fired at No Way Out, he made a 3 on 1 handicap match featuring both him, David Otunga and John Cena vs. The Big Show in the main event. Before the match even started, Big Show leaving both men to fend for themselves against Cena. But while I was watching Otunga and Cena mix it up in the ring, I was just so bored. I caught myself nodding off a couple of times but in the end, it put me to sleep.

That's really the only time it's happened. So what about you guys? When's the last time this has happened to you?

Blog Entries
    I fell asleep for The Muppets episode, but only because I started work early that morning and had to start early the next day.