Nas
    Lupe Fiasco
    Rakim
    Sway
    J.Cole
    B.O.B
    Jadakiss
    50 Cent

Okay, if you don't like my favorite rappers, then that's your own problem. Lemme tell you some stuff.

Yes, Eminem is my 4th favorite rapper. Don't mean I'm a "Kid". If you don't like him then you know nothing about rap music. Kids like him for the music, but they don't understand what he raps about.

No Jay-Z. Why? Cause he's a fake. Shit rapper all together, plus, he aint even original.

Yes I just did put 50 Cent. Cause its all about they talk about, Cent's new shit are lethal.

And yes Kano is 5th. So what? Ya'll gonna kill man now?!

These guys rap from the heart okay. So don't give me your "I hate rap" shit. I don't care.

Lol, I just had to state it. It pissed me off when people say "OMG, you listen to Rap", "You have no taste".

Blog Entries
    Jay Z is one of the greatest rappers of all time, you either have to jealous, mad, blind, deaf, ignorant to not know that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Jay Z is one of the greatest rappers of all time, you either have to jealous, mad, blind, deaf, ignorant to not know that.
    Bruv are you fuckin kidding me? Hove is fuckin crap. He can't rap to save his life. No lyrics of his are independent either! All his raps are about hate messages to Jesus.

Blog Entries
    How you say he can't Rap I have no idea, you need to listen to some of his old tracks.

Nas is one of the greatest and Jay Z killed him, why do you think Nas ain't mainstream no more? Jay killed his hype.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    How you say he can't Rap I have no idea, you need to listen to some of his old tracks.

Nas is one of the greatest and Jay Z killed him, why do you think Nas ain't mainstream no more? Jay killed his hype.
    There is only like 2 songs that I like with Jay-Z and theyre his old ones.

Yeah Jay-Z killed him, but not lyrically.

Blog Entries
    EWN thread power ranking:

1 - CBOT
    2 - ICW discussion thread
    3 - HWA discussion thread
    4 - Britani knight thread
    5 - Bacon appreciation thread
    6 - football banter thread (Yeah, that's how badly it's dropped without the regulars)

9001 - JJs thread
    90001 - cena heel threads

Blog Entries
    Power ranking thread?

Power ranking thread.

I feel like annoying people with my honest opinion. Which will rustle some Jimmies in the process.

Official best Boro rankings.

1 - Peterbrough
    2 - AFC Scarbrough
    3 - That other Boro that's floating around somewhere.

9001 - Middlesbrough

Okay serious ones now.

Top 10 Strongest teams in football currently in Europe:

1 - Bayern Munich
    2 - Barca
    3 - Juventus
    4 - Man United
    5 - Real Madrid
    6 - PSG
    7 - Athletico Madrid
    8 - Dortmund
    9 - Porto
    10 - Man City

Explanations:

Munich not first? C'mon people. Would've won the CL last year if Drogba and that bus wasn't parked their and they've pretty much clinched the German league already.

Barca still overpowered even though they're leaking goals every now and again. Raping La Liga.

Juventus or FC Pirlo and co. Looks like Seria A is over too. Hard to dispute the top 3 a part from the order.

I'm slightly biased here for 4th. Uniteds defence is laughable for any top 10 team but DAT STRIKEFORCE. I would have them 5th behind Madrid but they can't stop choking currently.

PSG are a great team on paper and although this is the only league that looks like it'll be close they've got a hell of a strong team.

Athetico Madrid. C'mon, fucking 2nd in a league with 2 teams. Won last 2 ELs. Credit where it's due.

Dortmund are a great, great side but their inexperience in the CL is now costing them in the League. 3 points behind 2nd who are also nowhere near Bayern.

Porto 9th cause they're Porto. I don't care if they're in a weak league they're strong, beast in Europe and still able to do amazing in Portugal.

City 10th purely due to roster. I'd place us higher if, y'know, we did suck and flop every competition so far. We've also only lost once at home since December 2010 in the league and that was last week so not bad hmm.

Strongest current teams over all sports (Excluding international teams and NHL):

1 - Miami Heat (NBA)
    2 - Leinster (Rugby)
    3 - Bayern Munich (FIFA football)
    4 - San Fran Giants (MLB)
    5 - Denver Broncos (NFL)
    6 - Oklahoma City Thunder (NBA)
    7 - Barcalona (FIFA football)
    8 - Notre Dame (NCAA football)
    9 - Juventus (FIFA football)
    10 - Edmonton Rush (NLL)

No international because fucking Christ give me a break. FC Spain would rape and RFC Wales would be close. England Cricket would probably be in the list too honestly. Oh and probably Europe from Golf would be in it

Heat are first cause they won the championship and are looking just as strong. You may bitch at me for making the gap between OKC and the Heat 5 but OKC didn't win anything but 2nd place and I still think Miami is stronger the OKC. No Lakers because...You're kind of sucking. They keep improving and they'll catch up quickly.

Leinster won another Heikencup Cup for crying out loud. I don't care how Clermont are owning them in my Chiefs' pool. Clermont were ranked 7th when they're arguebly better then Northampton and Cardiffs teams...

Already said about Munich. But I'm glad I'm not Arsenal ;D

SF Giants. Bite me. 2 WS out of 3 years and beat the team that won it inbetween those to wins whilst on the way to getting a second? Yeah, no skill whatsoever right....

Broncos confuse me. Granted I don't know them very, very well but Peyton is a fucking locomotive. I'm confident people will have them higher or maybe lower but I placed them safely 5th cause I dunno them 100% well.

Why Barca? MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI!

Look. Notre Dame made the list and Bama didn't because I personally think Notre Dame will beat them when they play. I believe they're the better team. Bama would easily be in this list if it was for major sports.

I seriously think Juventus are rigging this league, considering they got relegated a few years back but hey. Went undefeated and still owning.

Don't be shocked that a Lacrosse team is in it. The worst seeded team in the play-offs in 2012 went batshit insane in the play-offs. They owned the best record team in the first round. Raped the Swarm 15-3 to set the biggest victory in the play-offs and were 5-1 up at half time in the finals. Granted they choked and lost 9-6 but they're even stronger now. Best lacrosse manager arguebly, had the first draft pick and are owning in the friendlies currently.

Current Best EWN EFeds:

1 - IWA
    2 - EWNCW
    3 - WWE
    4 - TWE
    5 - JBW
    6 - BITW

Okay so there we go. I've missed doing these

Black Ninja!
    EWN POSTER RANKS
    1. Fred.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Power ranking thread?

Top 10 Strongest teams in football currently in Europe:

1 - Bayern Munich
    2 - Barca
    3 - Juventus
    4 - Man United
    5 - Real Madrid
    6 - PSG
    7 - Athletico Madrid
    8 - Dortmund
    9 - Porto
    10 - Man City

Explanations:

Munich not first? C'mon people. Would've won the CL last year if Drogba and that bus wasn't parked their and they've pretty much clinched the German league already.

Barca still overpowered even though they're leaking goals every now and again. Raping La Liga.

Juventus or FC Pirlo and co. Looks like Seria A is over too. Hard to dispute the top 3 a part from the order.

I'm slightly biased here for 4th. Uniteds defence is laughable for any top 10 team but DAT STRIKEFORCE. I would have them 5th behind Madrid but they can't stop choking currently.

PSG are a great team on paper and although this is the only league that looks like it'll be close they've got a hell of a strong team.

Athetico Madrid. C'mon, fucking 2nd in a league with 2 teams. Won last 2 ELs. Credit where it's due.

Dortmund are a great, great side but their inexperience in the CL is now costing them in the League. 3 points behind 2nd who are also nowhere near Bayern.

Porto 9th cause they're Porto. I don't care if they're in a weak league they're strong, beast in Europe and still able to do amazing in Portugal.

City 10th purely due to roster. I'd place us higher if, y'know, we did suck and flop every competition so far. We've also only lost once at home since December 2010 in the league and that was last week so not bad hmm.
    I disagree with Real Madrid, Athletico, Dortmund and maybe even PSG are better than Real at the moment. (not if you're talking about the players but I'm talking about their current form. Porto is always decent but I think Shaktar deserves to be in the top 10 list at the moment before Porto. Real Madrid is really weak at the moment in La liga. In the CL they're lucky that Manchester City was really weak and Ajax too. They're not better than Dortmund. Manchester United is gonna beat Madrid in the CL, mark my words.

Rest of the list I agree. Bayern and Juventus are really good and Barcelona is good as always. Man Utd deserves to be in the 4th place, not by playing the best football but because of the good results
    ‚Äč