Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    this guy knows what he's talking about! I can't really say which is the best since I've haven't played every fighting game but my personal favorite would have to be Bloody Roar 2. Other really awesome games would be Tobal No. 2, Skullgirls, DBZ Budokai 3 and DB Infinite World.
    Oh how I loathe the Dragonball fighting games, but I do agree with Bloody Roar and Skullgirls being great fighters.. Ive never played Tobal No. 2 but I bought Tobal No. 1 when it first came out, just so I can get that first touch of FFVII.. Tobal was kinda like Tekken, control-wise, and I used to spend hours on end, trying to beat the dungeon exploring mode listening to E40 music.. Power Stone was a fun fighter also, just way too short of a game.. Whoever mentioned Smash Bros, is right on the ball, this one slipped my mind, but what a fun game to kill time with, so many different modes to play, and the controls were so simple, anyone could win a match.. I liked the first two Virtua Fighters, but after that they lost their charm, and I never really cared for Dead Or Alive..

THE DREAM IS DEAD!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Never been a Mortal Kombat fan really.

Super Smash Bros, Marvel vs Capcom, Soul Caliber 2 and 4, Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter 2 and 3
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Never been a Mortal Kombat fan really.

Super Smash Bros, Marvel vs Capcom, Soul Caliber 2 and 4, Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter 2 and 3
    Besides the mortal kombat part, this^

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Power Stone was a fun fighter also..
    Great game did you play the sequel?

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Great game did you play the sequel?
    Yeah I did, well I think I did.. If I recall it was just as short as the first.. I loved playing it with a group of people at the home on Dreamcast, but Im not sure if im mixing up both the original and the sequel.. If they were both on Dreamcast then yeah I played them, but if part two released on another system, then I really dont recall..